(See All?) Announcements
661 Users Online
Google, Bing

Birthday Video & Activities Wrap Up
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Birthday Video & Activities Wrap Up

On July 29th, Ruins of Wildwood turned 5 years old. It has been an incredible journey, and one that I never dreamed of happening when I was slaving away over my keyboard so many years ago trying to get the site together for its grand opening. We have had so many crazy inspiring characters come through Relic Lore, leaving their mark and helping to grow this world that we have all created together. There are not enough cheesy and sappy gifs in all of the Internet to convey how much pride I have in this community and this site, and I sincerely thank you all for spending to choose some of your free time writing here with us. I'm so excited to see what this next year brings for all of us. :D

Today marks the end of the birthday activities, and I sincerely hope that everybody has enjoyed participating in them. Winners of our various puzzles and contests will be awarded their birthday ribbons over the next week, so keep an eye out for those. There's still time to participate, so if you haven't and would like to, be sure to send me the screenshots of your completed puzzles or the list of the birthday cake locations. The answers to all of these puzzles will be revealed tomorrow.

Birthday Video

A special thank you to Kydnt who made a special video for us as a part of the celebration. I had a derp moment and forgot to include it in the yearbook and announce it on the 29th, but no fear, it will be added shortly for your enjoyment! Until then, you can check it out below. Thank you, Kydnt, for creating this and sharing it with us. :)

@Spieden
Gosh you did a great job on the video!! <33 i felt the feels
Posting availability
9pm - 10:30pm EST weekdays
Weekends sporadically. 
That video is absolutely beautiful Kydnt!
Lovely job on the video - what song did you use? It fits perfectly!
[Image: jWoC23.png]
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-rsc.png]
Thank you so much for this, Kydnt. The video was absolutely beautiful. <3
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
@Calanthe The song is Blood I Bled by The Staves :)
-bounces-

It's really so lovely. ^^
[Image: jWoC23.png]
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-rsc.png]
The video made me so proud to be apart of ROW, it was truly beautiful!
To family I am Nightshade
To strangers I am Lixir
To pack mates I am Toxin
#SabikNightshade
The toxin in your veins
#SabikShade
No battle too big,
no fight too small.
Am I the only one that looked at the locations and then the wolves that came after and was all 'OH THATS PHINEAS', 'OH THAT MUST BE NAIRA' 'OH LOOK AT NARIME IN THE MARSH' XD Just saying. Loved it.
You were NOT the only one Vami xD
I was like, "That's Nina! That's Jessie! That's Marsh!" My friends were looking at me like I was insane lol
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]