(See All?) Announcements
87 Users Online
Romanov, Lorcan, Bing, Risaela, Google, Sven, Aideen, Baidu, Blitz, Pietro, Adeltra

Gent Lieris
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

if you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
you can hide underneath me & come out at night

MENTAL HEALTH.

yadda yadda yadda

PHYSICAL HEALTH.

yadda yadda yadda

ROUTINES.

yadda yadda yadda

POSITIONS HELD.

yadda yadda yadda

ASPIRATIONS.

yadda yadda yadda

[Image: h1qVva0.png]
[Image: 6lnzS4M.png]

when I turn jet black & you show off your light
I live to let you shine; yeah I live to let you shine

WOLVES MET.

001. Chulyin — You were a mentor and a role model for me, but now that your dirty laundry has come to light you've become one of the few wolves from the Keep that I'd be happy never to meet again.
002. Naira — Just like your brother, I looked up to you and your leadership. Now you're unhinged and just another wolf that can't give me a straight answer about what happened. I wish I could help you.
003. Karpos — I've still got my ears open, friend.
004. Nova — You and your daughter should get far away from Camio, I'd hate for you to get caught in the line of fire. You deserve better.
005. Crowe — Joke of a guardian.
006. Taima — I barely remember you.
007. Sagacity — Yet another from the Keep that I learned so much from. I miss our scouting ventures.
008. Mercy — Quiet kid.
009. Aponi — You've always been a brat, and your shitty, selfish attitude helped weaken the Keep. Don't come back.
010. Mapplethorpe — You never meant much to me personally, but your death effectively ended the Keep. If I ever find your killer, he'll get what's coming to him.
011. Faol — I barely remember you.
012. Capella — I barely remember you.
013. Veronika — I barely remember you.
014. Frost — You were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
015. Danica — I need to learn to let you go. My control won't fix what others have broken inside of you. Wherever you've gone, I hope you find happiness, and that you know you'll always have a home here.
016. Iopah — I understand you, but I think its best we keep our distance from each other.
017. Hollow — Your benevolence hasn't been forgotten, though I'm not sure what became of you.
018. Naia — Odd how things have turned around. I'm not honestly sure where to place you at this point, but I think I can trust you to be honest with me at the very least.
019. Maksim — Your wife is a bitch, but you were a close friend of Minka's, I guess. I suppose we're neutral.
020. Quick — I barely remember you.

021. Lalani — I barely remember you.
022. Aeolus — I barely remember you.
023. Astra — I barely remember you.
024. Quil — I barely remember you.
025. Lachesis — I barely remember you.
026. Evann — I wonder if you ever got over your stutter.
027. Bastet — I barely remember you.
028. Eek — You're still pretty damn creepy. I wonder where you slithered off to.
029. Kisla — The oil to my water. I'm so glad to be rid of all connection to you. I hope we can continue to peacefully stay the hell away from each other.
030. Minka — You taught me so much, and I'll always be thankful for the time I served at your side.
031. Namara — I barely remember you.
032. Athena — I barely remember you.
033. Inali — Whether you realize it or not, I still owe you one for the sacrifice you made to help stop the war between the Thickets and the Downs.
034. Miccah — Apparently my Thickets doppleganger. I'm hoping to get along with you and your wife as well as I have with Nina.
035. Anouke — I barely remember you.
036. Nina — Odd how these things work out, but I really look up to you and cherish our friendship. Whenever you need me, I'll be there.
037. Koda — I'm not so okay with your part in it all. It pisses me off what you did to Danica, more than anyone.
038. Narime — I haven't heard much good about you, but like your husband I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, whenever you reappear.
039. Titan — Daniel might still be alive if you'd been man enough to stick by Danica's side. For that, I still want to take a bite out of you.
040. Tokino — The Mapplethorpe of the Downs; with Minka and the children gone, your ghost has been forgotten.

041. Urokh — You would've made a damn good subordinate. Where the hell did you run off to so quickly?
042. Kjors — Snake. Slither far away from my pack.
043. Ainashi — The others might not understand it, but you've more than proven yourself to me. I trust you.
044. Hecate — Wish we would run into each other more; you're interesting.
045. Loki — You're a joke and a deserter.
046. Bane — From what I saw of you at the Downs, I'm sure you're making for a wonderful guardian in the Thickets.
047. Kova — I wish we could have made things work, but now that you're so far gone maybe it's best if you don't come back.
048. Raela — Everything I am, I owe to you. So long as you are at my side, my world is whole.
049. Lugh — You were a great guy. Whatever happened, I'm sorry.
050. Cessair — I should have done more for you. I'm so sorry I let you die.
051. Astraeus — At first you were just an annoyance, but all the times you've made Raela cry are unforgivable. Don't ever try to come back again.
052. Kajika — Way too polite and naive, but I guess there are worst things. Honestly, I'd like to run into you again sometime.
053. Chemical — Mine and Minka's first argument. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise.
054. Mirren — I haven't seen much of you, but you've been fair and Nina's trust speaks volumes.
055. Yuka — I barely remember you.
056. Calanthe — Odd and cowardly, but loyal; you had a lot of potential until you just disappeared.
057. Branwen — Never would I have expected you to desert so quickly.
058. Marianna — I'm not sure what to think of your disappearance. I hope you're safe and happier than you were here.
059. Firefly — I barely remember you.
060. Kino — I don't know what the hell got into you, but you can stay wherever it is you went.

061. Draven — Same as your brother, I'd rather you just stay gone.
062. Merys — I like how low maintenance you are, but I'm hesitant to trust your loyalty. As things are, I'm grateful for all that you do regardless.
063. Vitani — Damn you, sister. Touch Raela again and I'll end you.
064. Alphinaud — You were a good man. I wish you were still with us.
065. Octavius — I barely remember you.
066. Hudson — All I remember is your attitude.
067. Gunnar — Interesting, but dangerous. It was probably for the best that you didn't stick around, yet I miss our conversations.
068. Urien — Freak.
069. Moraxia — I really thought you'd be with us for the long haul. I wish you would come back home.
070. Avari — I wish you luck on your hunt, so long as it doesn't come back to bite me.
071. Rose — I wish you would have been enough to keep Draven's spirits lifted, but clearly that was a task beyond us all. You're still a welcome sight, regardless.
072. Karina — Looking back, I wonder if maybe I just imagined you.
073. Sylva — You're really weird, but you're our weirdo and you make a good apprentice regardless. Stick around, kid.
074. Jynx — You're impressive for your age. I'm hoping you'll fill the hole that Moraxia left.

PLACES BEEN.

001. Mountain of Dire
002. Ghastly Woods
003. Blackberry Fields
004. Cedarwood Forest
005. Heartleaf Creek
006. Chanting Chase
007. Drooping Willows
008. Luna Hill
009. Stonewatch Timbers
010. Nightingale Palisade

011. Thicket of Secrets
012. Windsong Fjord
013. Kingsfall
014. Secluded Spring
015. Larkcall Lowlands
016. Turtleback Lake

but you can skyrocket away from me
& never come back if you find another galaxy

2013, ENTRANCE.

11/01 — Fuzzy Slippers (IC): As he heads north, Gent comes across a young boy who is not only lost and alone, but has gotten himself caught within a thorn bush. Titan is promptly rescued by the yearling, and shares with him that he is from Whisper Caverns and has gotten lost after trying to find his mother. Gent offers to help the child find her, but the two are separated by a snowstorm and the yearling is forced to abandon his new friend.
11/11 — Seven Trumpets Speak: Gent makes the climb to Nomad's Pass and is accepted into the pack by Chulyin and Naira.
12/01 — Escape from Alcatraz (RE): Under the threat of a severe winter storm, the wolves of Nomad's Pass carve through the snow dunes to flee their mountain home.
12/03 — Here We Stand: Having succeeded in escaping the mountain before the storms make them impassable, the wolves of Nomad's Pass gather and claim a new home under the banner of Hollow Heart Keep.
12/16 — Never Give Up on Life: An unwitting Frost crosses paths with Sagacity while the Keep scout is marking borders, and the whole pack quickly shows up to chase the poor girl away.
12/25 — December Blues (IC): Scouting for prey alone, Gent runs into Quick at a frozen creek. Hoping to gain assistance with his efforts, he leads the girl further upstream to where the water is agitated enough to resist icing however.
12/29 — All the Small Things: While scouting for prey, Gent happens upon the borders of Secret Woodlands, as well as their wandering princess Danica. A herd of deer on the horizon interrupts the meet and greet, swiftly followed by hunter Iopah and leader Hollow. After an amiable exchange, the trio agree to hunt as Danica stands by to observe, and Gent is allowed to take a morsel home to his starving pack mates.

2014, RESILIENCE.

01/08 — Hangry Hangry Hippo (RE)(F-L): While scouting for prey, Sagacity and Gent happen upon the borders of Cut Rock River, just outside of which lies an unclaimed carcass. As the duo plot to steal it, they are stopped physically by scout Naia and leader Maksim and run off without so much as a taste.
01/11 — Wash the Sorrow from off My Skin (IC): Gent meets new recruit Evann at the den site, and given her stutter falls under the impression that he's made her very uncomfortable. In an attempt to remedy this, he invites the woman to play.
02/01 — Feel Good Drag (IC): Hoping to worm his way closer to Naira through her daughters, Gent approaches Aponi and invites her on a scouting lesson.
02/02 — Right on Time (IC): Gent and Chulyin team up and scout together in an attempt to locate a herd. The two are unsuccessful, but enjoy bonding time together.
02/05 — I Was Staring Straight into the Shining Sun (F-W)(IC): Restless with his inability to move ahead in the ranks due to his age, Gent jumps the gun and challenges his pack mate Crowe as pup Mercy watches. Crowe is defeated, and in his arrogant mirth Gent is unable to see the tensions the he's created.
02/06 — When I Leave for the Night I ain't Coming Back (IC): In his meanderings south, Gent happens upon Morganna while the princess is alone. He speaks out to her, but when she angrily replies he slinks off with a snicker, leaving her to wonder.
02/06 — Don't Wanna Let You Down (IC): Gent officially meets his fellow pack mate Karpos, and the two engage in small talk.
02/10 — Hunt Opportunity - West RL (RE): A lone elk, separated from its herd, wanders into Heartleaf Creek, and is swiftly swarmed by the wolves of Hollow Heart Keep, Cut Rock River, Whisper Caverns, and Secret Woodlands. Quickly, the hunters turn on each other in a desperate attempt to keep the prey to themselves, but a sudden blizzard forces all to retreat and the elk escapes unharmed.
03/01 — Hunter Opportunity - West RL - Elk (RE): The elk reappears within the Blackberry Fields, attracting both Hollow Heart Keep and Secret Woodlands. The two packs decide to work together this time, and are able to finally take down Orken.  As the wolves divide the meat, Gent approaches Iopah with a morsel, asking her to deliver it to Danica for him as a present, but the woman informs him that his friend has been missing. Danica's father Koda attempts to question Gent, but the disturbed yearling retracts his offer and quickly departs with his pack without giving any answers.

2015, ASCENDANCE.

03/08 — Dust Devil Swept You Away (IC): Gent re-enters the Lore, and stumbles across Mojave as she stands in awe of the aurora overhead. The two discuss the phenomenon,.
03/19 — Bring Me Your Enemies: On his final leg of searching, Gent meets the abused and erratic Ainashi. Seeing an opportunity to claim a loyal subordinate, he quickly worms his way into the other man's affections by boosting his sense of self-worth. Gent assists Ainashi back to the mountains so that he may find his family, and the silver wolf promises to return one day.
03/19 — A Light to Burn All the Empires: Accepting that he will not find any remains of Hollow Heart Keep, Gent approaches the closest pack to the Ghastly Woods: Black Thorn Downs. Minka accepts him under the condition that he serves as doctor to their maimed herbalist Lugh.
03/22 — Pools of Sorrow, Waves of Joy: Gent is caught reminiscing at Heartleaf Creek by the now-grown Danica, and the two immediately warm to one another, rekindling their friendship. Danica tells Gent about her relationship with Titan, and they spend the rest of the afternoon playing and catching up.
03/23 — A Morning Visitor: Still seeking answers as to the vanishing of his previous pack, Gent ventures south again, this time running into Hecate. She doesn't have any information for him, but the two enjoy an interesting conversation about leadership.
03/24 — Everybody Goes: Gent joins his first pack meeting as a Downs subordinate, and the situation he has unwittingly enlisted himself in quickly unfolds. He learns more about the circumstances surrounding Lugh's injuries, and Minka informs the pack that they will be relocating further north in preparation for war.
03/24 — For the Life of Me I Cannot Remember (IC): After the meeting, Gent approaches Lugh to ask for his side of the story, as well as his thoughts on Minka's decisions. Their conversation leads into Lugh's worries over his injured leg, and it is decided that Gent will amputate the limb.
03/25 — The Strongest Among You May Not Wear a Crown (F-W)(IC): Gent challenges Loki for his rank and wins. The other man's venomous reaction to losing cements in Gent's head that he cannot be trusted.
04/06 — I'll Let You Go This One Time, Todd: Upset that he may be forced to fight against Danica, Gent seeks her out and attempts to gather information. He learns that both Iopah and Koda are considered traitors to Secret Woodlands and are no longer a part of the pack, and sees also that Danica is now pregnant. Hoping that this will be enough to stay Minka's hand, Gent departs with a promise that no matter what happens, he'll see Danica again.
04/07 — I Remember Feeling the Opposite of Falling (IC): Gent approaches Minka for a private discussion. He shares with her his past, including his transgressions toward Cut Rock River and his willingness to put the altercation behind him. Minka accepts this, and tells Gent in turn what she knows about Hollow Heart Keep, which is very little. Gent goes on to tell Minka what he has learned about Secret Woodlands, prompting the woman to speak with Nina before taking further action against the neighboring pack.
04/16 — Come See About Me: Serving as Minka's personal guard, Gent accompanies her to the borders of Secret Woodlands. They are met by leaders Nina and Mirren, as well as a mixture of Woodlands wolves and foreign allies from an unknown pack lurking just out of sight. Minka swiftly explains the Crest's side of the story, offering an apology and opportunity for a truce. Nina graciously accepts, confirming the identities of Iopah and Koda as traitors, as well as naming Camio and Nova, the second of Naira's daughters whom Gent knows from his time with Hollow Heart Keep.
04/17 — You Can Dig Me up a Grave (F-W): Gent challenges Bane for his rank as Kova spectates, and wins.
04/17 — A Woodchuck Would Chuck Wood: Gent is invited by pack mate Raela to hunt a trio of whistlepigs. The two wolves swiftly find out that they're in for a bigger fight than they had bargained for, and while they achieve their goal to kill all three prey, they do not come out of it unscathed. It is here that Gent earned the scar that rests between his shoulder blades, where one of the marmots bit a chunk out of his flesh.
04/20 — A Moment's Peace: Gent aggressively interrupts an otherwise amiable meeting between Raela and loner Kajika. Angered by the other man's aloof posture, he attempts to teach the boy a lesson, but Raela intervenes on Kajika's behalf, leaving the two pack mates with mixed emotions toward one another.
04/22 — It's Gonna Be Me: The pack finally travels to their new home in Stonewatch Timbers, and together they lay claim to Round Stone Crest.
04/23 — Two Bottles of Whiskey for the Way: Gent and Naia meet again as the Cut Rock River scout approaches Round Stone Crest's borders to relay information to the timbers wolves. Gent gets some answers about his past, finally able to eliminate the River wolves as a possible reason for the Keep's demise. Gent shares with her the details of the truce made with Secret Woodlands, as well as Inali's betrayal, and Naia informs him that the River wolves are relocating as well to avoid tensions brought on by Rook with Willow Ridge.
04/25 I'm Broken Now (IC): Gent accompanies Minka on a search for her missing mate Tokino, and discover his half-decayed remains within the Palisades. Minka breaks down, and Gent tries his best to comfort her.
04/28 — All Fifty-Two Cards in a Row: Gent seeks out Raela to discuss their disagreement involving his treatment of Kajika. She convinces him to promise her that he will try to be less physical in solving his problems and talk things through with others before making rash judgments.
04/28 — For King and for Country (IP): Gent seeks out Kova hoping to get to know the boy better, and winds up agreeing to become a mentor of sorts for the prince.
04/30 — Half Way There Half Way Gone: Gent meets Chemical, a sheltered prince from a far away pack who is looking for new lands to settle. Seeing an opportunity to turn the yearling into an asset, as well as potentially make a new ally for the Crest, Gent lures Chemical into following him home with a promise to both mentor him and help him save his family.
05/01 — The Prince Has Arrived: Gent returns to the pack with Chemical in tow, summoning Minka with hopes that she will see the opportunities he does and seize them by allowing the boy residence. Much to his dismay, Minka becomes angry with the idea of allowing another wolf temporary shelter, and turns the youth away, forcing Gent to break his promises.
05/04 — Dearly Beloved (IP): Nostalgia draws Gent back to Ghastly Woods, where he shockingly finds Naira manically ripping up weeds.
05/05 — Come Heavy or Don't Come at All (F-W): Gent challenges Astraeus for the rank of second as Raela spectates, and wins. As the trio go their separate ways, Astraeus' actions toward Raela tip off Gent that something unsettling might be brewing between his favorite pack mate and his rival.
05/05 — After All We've Been Through: Minka gives birth to Tokino's children; Draven, Marianna and Kino. Gent is immediately drawn to them, and oversteps a few boundaries.
05/07 — Turn around Bright Eyes: Gent requests Raela's help to restock the caches, and Kova tags along. They discover a mule deer and her fawn, and make plans to take both prey down. In the heat of the action, things terribly wrong however, and Gent puts himself in harm's way to save Kova from what could have been a lethal strike of hooves.
05/12 — Round Stone Crest Pack Thread: Gent approaches Minka about his desire to become a guardian for the pack, and the queen agrees, officially granting him the role.
05/19 — What More Could I Want? (RE)(IP): Hoping to better get to know the pack's second, Gent approaches Cessair and asks that she help him with a fox problem.
05/19 — Welcome to the Real World: Gent catches new pack mate Firefly sticking her nose in Minka's den, and quickly puts himself between the stranger and the pack's newborns. Kova and Minka soon show up to diffuse the situation.
05/20 — A Penny for Your Thoughts: On a scouting mission to gather clues regarding Tokino's death and map out the surrounding territories, Gent meets Kjors, a wolf who smells of Cut Rock River. Introducing himself as an ally, he asks if the other man has any knowledge about the murder that took place, and is appalled to discover that not only was Kjors a partial witness, but that he insists on holding the information ransom despite the alliance between their packs. Refusing to play his game, Gent departs with a promise to discuss the transgression with Maksim.
05/22 — Fancy a Swim?: In hopes that the two will become friends, Raela invites both Gent and Astraeus on an explorative field trip outside of the territory. The trio discovers Bowed Maple Bend, and work together to catch fish for lunch. The boys play nice, but it's clear that they still mistrust one another, much to Raela's disappointment.
05/23 — And You Can't Stop Me (IC): With Minka's blessing, Gent heads south to visit Danica in Secret Woodlands. He finds her in the Blackberry Fields, the girl clearly due any day now but determined to visit Heartleaf Creek before birthing. During their conversation, Gent finds out that Titan has not visited Danica at all during her pregnancy, and in an attempt to distract and comfort her, he promises to escort her to the Creek and then back home.
05/24 — Don't Thread, My Little Blossom: Worried about overexerting Danica, Gent agrees to stay the night at the Creek with her. When the girl awakes in the morning, she suddenly goes into labor, and Gent is left with no choice but to help her deliver within a nearby cave. After the birth, Danica not only extends the honor of naming the child to Gent, but also asks that he be Daniel's godfather, to which the man proudly agrees.
05/25 — Black Moon White Again (IC): When Gent brings Danica and Daniel back home, he is greeted abrasively by Hudson.
05/27 — Like Christopher Columbus (IC): Gent spends time playing with Kino.
05/29 — If That Mocking Bird Don't Sing: Gent catches Marianna toddling away from the den, and decides to let her explore as he looms over her, protecting her from the dangers of the forest.
05/29 — I See now That I Won't Let Go: Unnerved both by the blossoming relationship between Raela and Astraeus and his own proximity to leadership, Gent seeks out Raela to speak privately with her. He tells her of his plans, and questions her about Astraeus, before relenting and admitting to her that he doesn't want her to leave. She seeks to ease his mind about becoming alpha, but it isn't until Gent reveals that his true concerns regarding the woman's love interest that she at last promises never to leave Minka's service, satisfying the mammoth's anxieties.
05/29 — The King Grinned Red: At last ready to achieve his life life goal and take the throne, Gent approaches Lugh and respectfully asks his friend to step down. With Minka, Raela, Kova and Astraeus gathered as witnesses, Lugh amiably agrees, and Gent is crowned king of Round Stone Crest.
05/29 — Sky Above, Voice Within: Gent joins Raela and Marianna during a play session.
05/30 — Today is a Winding Road (IC): As requested, Gent meets with Minka the day after his crowning, and the queen lays down a few house rules.
06/04 — Every Time That They Want to Count You out: While scouting the fjord, Gent reunites with Karpos and finally gets some more solid answers as to what exactly happened to the Keep. It is here that he learns of Mapplethorpe's murder, and promises to his old pack mate that he will stay alert to any leads that come his way.
06/04 — Through the Halls and the Corridors (RE): As a violent storm surges the mountain, Gent and Raela take shelter together. Hoping to title Raela as his advisor one day, he takes the opportunity to ask her opinion on how to handle Loki. Before the two can come to a decision, the subject of their discussion suddenly shows, declaring his desertion of the pack. Gent chases after him to make sure that he truly leaves the territory, before calling the pack together, both for safety against the storm as well as a precaution in case the Harbinger tries to make trouble under the cover of the night.
06/05 — The Shot Heard around the World (IC): Marianna says her first word, and to Gent's great pleasure and pride, it's his name! He calls for Minka, but the event unfortunately brings about awkward emotions for the two events as Ari tries out a few more words obliviously.
06/08 — Make That Call (IP): Gent seeks out Cessair to offer her the opportunity to earn the role of scout, which the woman gleefully accepts.
06/08 — Blame it on the Rain: Gent approaches Astraeus about becoming a guardian, but Aeus turns down the position and asks to be made advisor instead. Tired of the underhanded disrespect the other man continuously doles out to him, Gent calls him out and the two end up in a heated argument that Raela walks in on. It is made clear that the two men are fighting for two very different reasons, and while a resolution is not achieved, Astraeus is handed an ultimatum: become guardian and shape up, or be banished.
06/08 — Seventh Symphony (IC): Together with Raela, Gent reports to Minka immediately after the altercation with Astraeus to let her know what has happened.
06/13 — Oh Well, This is Life: Raela confronts Vitani as the rogue intrudes on pack land, and the altercation quickly becomes physical. Raela is bested, but Vitani spares her life and retreats. Gent arrives on the scene too late to do anything more than wrap himself around his friend and comfort her.
06/14 — Got Tossed along the Way: As Raela falls into depression following her failure to protect the borders against Vitani, Gent meets with her in an attempt to both comfort her and get a better grapple on what she is thinking, as well as admit to her his relationship to Vitani.
06/18 — I Played Soldier, You Played King (IP): Gent and Cessair approach Hearthwood River to touch base, trade information and discuss the issue with Kjors. Kisla and Naia answer the call, and things swiftly turn abrasive between the two allied alphas.
06/21 — Whatever Will Be, Will Be: Having learned a few unsavory things about his missing mentor Chulyin from Minka, Gent scouts south to reminiscence. He runs into Alphinaud at the Secluded Spring, and quickly makes a friend of the man. Gent tells him about his pack, offering him an audition should the rogue ever tire of wandering.
06/24 — All I Need, All All I Need (IP): Hoping to both boost her confidence and better prepare her should she need to fight again, Gent spars with Raela.
06/24 — A Sacrifice to the Gods (J): Urien, a wolf that Raela had recruited during a scouting trip, approaches the borders with an offering in hopes of being accepted but is overcome with fear. When Gent arrives, his harsh demeanor and glacial eyes give the rogue the impression that he is a demon, and in the wake of his resulting hysteria, Gent swiftly denies entry and chases him from the timbers.
06/28 — You Tiny Boat with Oars: Gent discovers Draven moments after the boy has chased a mouse into its hole, and takes the opportunity to teach the boy a few things about prey.
07/03 — This Captain Goes down with the Ship (IC): Gent leads the pack to the caribou herd migrating through the Lowlands while Lugh stays home with the children, and the Crest undertakes a successful hunt together.
07/14 — Cliffs of Dover: After receiving permission from Minka, Gent approaches Secret Woodlands with the hopes of being allowed visitation with Danica and Daniel. Nina answers his call, and after a brief interrogation allows him entry under specific stipulations.
07/15 — Smoke in the Rain (IC): As part of her natal pack's tradition, Minka holds the Yearling Ceremony in which Kova and Octavius (Datura) are expected to choose their future roles. Kova decides to become a teacher and is assigned Gent as his mentor. However, when it becomes Datura's turn, the boy abruptly runs off.
07/20 — Bittersweet Beginnings (IC): Gent comes across rogue Cornelia and the two experience a curious magnetism between themselves.
07/30 — Wine and Dine: Gent comes across Gunnar lurking at his borders, and the two quickly fall into a curious conversation. Due to a few gruesome admissions, Gent refuses entry to the wolf, but remains intrigued enough to continue visiting with him.
07/30 — I Have Wandered All This Way (J): Continuing his patrol, Gent next finds Calanthe who is roughly worn by her time alone and admits to having lost her entire pack. Impressed with her will to survive, Gent offers her sanctuary within the Crest, to which the young woman accepts.
07/30 — I Bring You My Weary: Gent approaches the main den with Calanthe in tow, and meets quite a few members of her new pack.
08/08 — Time Works Wonders (J): Alphinaud returns to seek entrance into the pack, and after earning Minka's approval as well, the alphas welcome him home.
08/10 — Come On and Rescue Me (J): Once again Raela attracts a new prospect to the border or Round Stone Crest, and both Gent and Minka appear to appraise Moraxia. Deeming her a good fit, they welcome her into the pack.
08/11 — She Never Slows Down (S-W)(L): Gent asserts his dominance over Moraxia.
08/13 — Look, Ma!: Draven returns to the main den with his first kill, a mouse, that Raela coached him in hunting. Several of the pack's members show up to congratulate him, but his brother Kino's jealousy gets the best of him and after insulting Draven's kill the boy defies Raela.
08/13 — Give Me Some Time to Blow the Man Down (IC): Gent seeks out Draven to talk about the argument with Kino earlier that day.
08/14 — I'm Finished Running: Heeding the training initiative set forth by Gent after Vitani's attack, Calanthe approaches the king and the two spar.
08/14 — You Will Kneel in Pieces: After running into her cousin Eirian, Raela comes racing back to tell Gent what happened and warn him of what may be to come, and a bit of her past is revealed in turn.
08/18 — The Unexpected Hurts a Lot (IC): Draven's bite he received during his first hunt becomes infected, and it's up to daddy Gent to save the day with a lesson in medicine.
08/24 — Be a Man (IC): Alphinaud and Gent spar.
08/24 — Be Not Afraid (IC): Calanthe continues to experience nightmares, and unintentionally awakes Gent, Raela, Kino and Kova. The adults attempt to comfort her while the children lurk in the shadows.
09/14 — No Time for Games: Gent runs into Kjors' mother, Avari, and indirectly points her toward Hearthwood River.
09/19 — The Shadow's Shadow (IC): Gent teaches Marianna how to hunt.
09/22 — Some Men Just Can't Hold Their Arsenic (IC): Gent attempts to reach out with Gunnar in hopes of finally inviting the other man into the pack. He discovers instead that his friend as moved on.
09/22 — Kiss it all Better: Minka's death.
09/23 — God Save the Queen: Gent asks Raela to take Cessair's place as female lead.
09/23 — There is None but Me Who Can Intercede (IC): Gent spectates as Raela approaches Cessair in regards to who will step up to take Minka's place. Amicably, Cessair agrees to allow Raela the position of female lead.
09/23 — My King I Have Returned (J): As promised, Ainashi tracks Gent down. He is accepted into the pack and into a new life, and at the king's prompting chooses the new name of Zilas.
09/26 — Keeper of the Zoo (IC): Gent catches Marianna and Kino sneaking back into the territory, despite the restrictions that have been imposed.
09/27 — The Demons come out in the Best of Us: Nina comes to the Crest to tell Gent of Daniel's death and Danica's disappearance.
09/28 — Exhale Carbon, Inhale Misery (IC): Gent finds Danica at the Creek where she is preparing the den where Daniel was born in hopes of bringing him there to live. With a heavy heart, Gent is forced to break the news to her, and convinces Danica to come live with him.
10/05 — I'm Holding onto White Balloons (IC): Gent and Raela approach Kova to discuss the future of the pack and his role in it.
10/05 — He Made a Present of this Silver (L): Gent and Raela call the pack together to discuss all that has happened as well as steps for going forward in hopes of drawing the pack together again.
10/06 — Kryptonite: Astraeus returns to break Raela's heart. Gent is quick to chase the man out of the territory before comforting his distraught friend.
10/06 — Break down, now Weep: Kisla, Naia and Kjors come to the Crest to share what Kjors knows about Tokino's killer. Kova is called by Gent to receive the information, the River wolves are informed of Minka's passing, and the alliance is officially ended between the two packs.
10/06 — Black Gives Way to Blue (IC): Gent seeks out Kova to discuss the new information about Tokino's killer, and Kova also informs Gent that he will be leaving temporarily to find Kino a new home.
10/08 — Of Cabbages and Kings (IC): Gent meets Morganna... again, unbeknownst to them.
10/12 — My Castle on a Cloud (IC): Gent takes time away from his responsibilities to take Draven outside of the territory. The two discover a cave together.
10/15 — You Make the Stars Fall Down: Gent rescues Nova from the tumultuous lake waters, giving the two a moment to begin to reconnect.
10/16 — You are the Sentinels (IC): Raela sounds off to the pack, and everyone shares the smaller details of their night.
10/24 — Wipe out the Past & Wash Me Clean off the Slate: Gent finds Calanthe in a panic over a dead centipede, and the man quickly shatters his subordinate's world as he dismisses her religion entirely.
10/25 — To the Life that Used to Be (RE): While finishing his nightly patrol, Gent comes across Draven who is suffering from severe dehydration. Despite the child's feeble attempts to chase him away, the adoptive father helps the boy down to the stream and spends the night watching over him.
10/26 — Children of the Barricade (IC): The next morning, Gent continues to tend to Draven.
10/29 — The More I Like to Let it go (IC): Gent and Marianna spend an adventurous afternoon together.
11/04 — As a Service to the Town (IC): Gent attempts to beat the frost and get in one last harvest of medical supplies.
11/10 — Soft Driven, Slow and Mad (IC): Gent meets Salix.
11/18 — Knock Three Times (IC): Gent comes across a headache-plagued Kite and hunts for her.
11/27 — There are Shadows Everywhere (IC): Gent chases some rather rude magpies away from Leight Glen.
11/27 — My Race is not yet Run (IC): The pack heads over to the lowlands to hunt Bison.
11/30 — Talisman (IC): A stranger comes howling for Calanthe, but when Gent answers the call, the man bolts.
12/02 — Back to the Disaster, My Heart's Beating Faster (IC): Gent and Moraxia patrol together.

2016, REPARANCE.

2017, RESONANCE.

far from here with more room to fly
just leave me your stardust to remember you by

AU POSTS.

yadda yadda yadda

ACCOLADES.

Wolf of the Month — April 2015.
Fight Club Leader — Yearbook 2015.
Best Shoulder to Cry On — Yearbook 2015.
Most Heartbreaking Thread — Yearbook 2015.
Most Active Character — Yearbook 2016.
Most Loved Thread — Yearbook 2016.
Most Viewed Thread — Yearbook 2016.
Unsinkable Ship — Yearbook 2016.

RANKINGS.

Overall Posts — eighth.
Life Points — fifth.
Ribbons — first.

PLAYLIST.
Donec tincidunt efficitur turpis, et iaculis ipsum rutrum quis. Morbi tincidunt urna eget varius tristique. Phasellus quis magna eu nibh volutpat pretium non viverra metus. Nullam sit amet tristique eros. Sed rhoncus condimentum magna a ullamcorper. Quisque sodales commodo condimentum. Donec id urna consectetur, tristique nibh et, pulvinar arcu. Aliquam at nulla a turpis dapibus tempus. Nam tincidunt lacus a est malesuada, eget varius tortor euismod. Praesent nisl velit, ornare vel massa quis, convallis imperdiet metus. Nullam rutrum magna convallis, pharetra turpis elementum, elementum felis. Maecenas feugiat ante vel hendrerit egestas.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin dolor purus, fermentum sed purus at, sodales mollis augue. Nullam ultrices placerat diam sed fermentum. Proin efficitur ante sed justo eleifend, non volutpat eros commodo. Sed lacinia et lorem ac semper. Nunc congue justo at finibus elementum. In rutrum accumsan dui in condimentum. Integer sed venenatis nisl, nec euismod elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Donec nec nisi vitae eros eleifend lacinia in id nulla. Praesent congue congue lorem, semper lacinia elit. Etiam vitae finibus diam. Curabitur rutrum nulla quis ante dictum blandit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer pharetra aliquet mi, eget sagittis lorem ultricies ac. Nam sagittis id sem sit amet ultricies. "Vestibulum mattis varius interdum." Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut orci nisl, mattis id libero at, varius accumsan mi. Morbi id lobortis ex. Praesent eget pulvinar enim. Nam finibus tortor eu commodo feugiat. Curabitur non posuere purus.

Donec tincidunt efficitur turpis, et iaculis ipsum rutrum quis. Morbi tincidunt urna eget varius tristique. Phasellus quis magna eu nibh volutpat pretium non viverra metus. Nullam sit amet tristique eros. Sed rhoncus condimentum magna a ullamcorper. Quisque sodales commodo condimentum. Donec id urna consectetur, tristique nibh et, pulvinar arcu. Aliquam at nulla a turpis dapibus tempus. Nam tincidunt lacus a est malesuada, eget varius tortor euismod. Praesent nisl velit, ornare vel massa quis, convallis imperdiet metus. Nullam rutrum magna convallis, pharetra turpis elementum, elementum felis. Maecenas feugiat ante vel hendrerit egestas.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin dolor purus, fermentum sed purus at, sodales mollis augue. Nullam ultrices placerat diam sed fermentum. Proin efficitur ante sed justo eleifend, non volutpat eros commodo. Sed lacinia et lorem ac semper. Nunc congue justo at finibus elementum. In rutrum accumsan dui in condimentum. Integer sed venenatis nisl, nec euismod elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Donec nec nisi vitae eros eleifend lacinia in id nulla. Praesent congue congue lorem, semper lacinia elit. Etiam vitae finibus diam. Curabitur rutrum nulla quis ante dictum blandit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer pharetra aliquet mi, eget sagittis lorem ultricies ac. Nam sagittis id sem sit amet ultricies. "Vestibulum mattis varius interdum." Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut orci nisl, mattis id libero at, varius accumsan mi. Morbi id lobortis ex. Praesent eget pulvinar enim. Nam finibus tortor eu commodo feugiat. Curabitur non posuere purus.

Donec nec nisi vitae eros eleifend lacinia in id nulla. Praesent congue congue lorem, semper lacinia elit. Etiam vitae finibus diam. Curabitur rutrum nulla quis ante dictum blandit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer pharetra aliquet mi, eget sagittis lorem ultricies ac. Nam sagittis id sem sit amet ultricies. "Vestibulum mattis varius interdum." Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut orci nisl, mattis id libero at, varius accumsan mi. Morbi id lobortis ex. Praesent eget pulvinar enim. Nam finibus tortor eu commodo feugiat. Curabitur non posuere purus.

Donec nec nisi vitae eros eleifend lacinia in id nulla. Praesent congue congue lorem, semper lacinia elit. Etiam vitae finibus diam. Curabitur rutrum nulla quis ante dictum blandit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer pharetra aliquet mi, eget sagittis lorem ultricies ac. Nam sagittis id sem sit amet ultricies. "Vestibulum mattis varius interdum." Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut orci nisl, mattis id libero at, varius accumsan mi. Morbi id lobortis ex. Praesent eget pulvinar enim. Nam finibus tortor eu commodo feugiat. Curabitur non posuere purus.

CREATED BY KYDNT

ARTWORK BY JENANDRA

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean at enim nec leo venenatis eleifend. Nullam vel mi nunc. Quisque ornare lorem nec velit auctor egestas. Quisque vel dolor neque. Nullam vitae libero tellus. Nullam faucibus ex eros, ut dapibus eros semper in. Ut aliquet orci arcu, id venenatis turpis sollicitudin ut. Morbi vitae ex et massa facilisis dapibus ut at dolor. Praesent sit amet libero arcu. Duis consequat, dolor sit amet facilisis interdum, turpis nibh gravida tortor, et cursus ante neque vel nisi.

Cras tellus urna, commodo vitae libero ac, mattis lobortis mauris. Nulla facilisis lacus eget enim bibendum, at mattis lectus semper. Vestibulum eleifend eget mauris ac scelerisque. In lacinia consequat volutpat. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Praesent nec erat ipsum. Cras feugiat diam at lacus pulvinar lobortis. Duis at efficitur elit. Donec ultrices, justo ut vestibulum consequat, erat tellus consequat libero, eget porttitor mauris nunc sed odio. "In hac habitasse platea dictumst." Nulla facilisi.

Duis a diam vulputate, imperdiet leo eu, scelerisque nibh. Vivamus malesuada tortor a purus semper, venenatis ultrices lacus mollis. Fusce elementum magna id lacus vulputate, ac elementum lorem tincidunt. Donec tincidunt facilisis odio eget faucibus. Pellentesque euismod tincidunt quam, at tristique dui blandit et. Aenean venenatis arcu eget massa suscipit scelerisque. Duis vitae elit non mauris eleifend lacinia vitae sed lacus. Proin iaculis, quam id varius laoreet, nisl risus aliquam ipsum, in lacinia lorem odio in lorem. Phasellus viverra at nulla non egestas. Vivamus tellus sem, euismod eu neque non, pretium elementum nisi.