(See All?) Announcements
849 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Adora, Ozark

Broken Timber Pines' Bulletin — Broken Timber Pines 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Broken Timber Pines' Bulletin
December, 17 2015 - Volume 2

The cold weather is coming and so are the lone wolves! We have a few join threads in progress right now, but everything is not as it appears. In character interactions (once these threads finish, of course!) is definitely encouraged.

Local Weather & Prompts

Early winter in the Pines; the red cedars -both standing and broken- help to shelter against the winter winds, but it is steadily growing colder. Snow falls nearly every day and some of the smaller streams that run throughout the territory are beginning to ice over.

There is an active change in the Northern Lights! The sky lights up in greens, blues, and even shades of purple.

Current Happenings

The alphas discussing searching for allies in "Serpentine tongue"

The first pack hunt is under way in "To earn your stripes"

Koda and Zia travel to Oak Tree Bend in "Running on empty"

Narime and Yuka unexpectedly arrive in "One Day More"

Two Oak Tree Bend members have come looking for Nova and Nalda in "A Star Wars Style Reunion"

A lone wolf has come knocking and drawn Eirian's attention in "I let my heart decide the way"

Roles & Rules

With pack numbers low and winter nearly arrived, traveling beyond the borders is discouraged. Also, the pups are beginning to be held to the same expectations and restrictions as the adults.

Roles needed:

Currently we are in need of all roles, though there is a particular lack of any healing/medic types.

Roles being tried for:

Guardian, by Eirian

Hunter, by Nova

Reminders

Koda has traveled away from the territory to meet with other packs and negotiate alliances. Please keep his absence in mind as you start new threads.

Have some pack news you'd like me to mention in our next bulletin? Simply "click here" to leave a note or PM me.

Did I forget something or make a mistake in this bulletin? Reply below or PM me.

Have a BTP-related suggestion or idea? I'd love to hear it!