(See All?) Announcements
386 Users Online
Finley, Google, Hazelnut, Bing, Oleander

Of the Months (vol. 6)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Wraith and Craw!

Of the Month Winners for December!

Wraith joined us in the middle of December, but their presence in the chat and great activity has left quite the impression on us RoWers! Wraith has been a great influence for activity during a time of the year when we are all quite busy, and we really appreciate their effort. We all look forward to seeing what Wraith and their character has in store for RoW, certainly where our Wolf of the Month is concerned...

Craw is another brand new challenger in the ring, entering Relic Lore at the end of the fall. A big, spooky looking man with some hints of dark intentions, Craw was drawn into Willow Ridge by Morganna, offering to support her in her rise to power. Additionally, it appears Craw has found another potential mentee in Wraith.  What Craw's ultimate plans for Willow Ridge, Wraith, or himself are is nearly impossible to tell at this point, and I think this intrigue keeping RoWers on the edge of their seats is what we enjoy about Craw as a character so much. Will he turn on Morganna at some point? Is there more to Craw than we see right now? We can hardly wait to find out.

And congratulations to Round Stone Crest for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 300, wow! Since this is the third time this pack has won Pack of the Month, these wolves are now eligible for another ribbon! Please post in maintenance to collect your ribbon.
[Image: potm3_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8q.gif]
unf the best bit of an OTM are the gorgeous images. I'm glad people enjoy Craw, and thank you Sarah <33

And congrats Wraith! You're awesome :)
[Image: tomen-greypixel01.gif]

[Image: grizzlyhollow_zps8fb35fad.png]
Congrats guys!!! You're both fabulous
eee that spider face
congrats guys <3
Thank you guys! ;w; It's awesome that you've done so much to make me feel welcome. <3 I look forward to writing more with you all.
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Congratulations, Wraith! This was definitely well deserved. :D
[Image: AplcUOC.png]