(See All?) Announcements
675 Users Online
Bing, Google, Magg

Fallen Tree Cove Tribune Vol 1 — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

General Intro

@Namid @Athena @Kajika @Nathaniel @Cernan @Pharika @Neha @Aleister 
Greetings Fallen Tree Cove members and happy belated holidays! Welcome to the first installment of the pack bulletin and excuse any inconsistancies as I work on getting a handle on the flow of these per month. I hope you all had fun and stayed safe over the holidays. The month of December was a rocky one for the wolves of FTC. During the past month the frozen carcass of beloved guardian and brother, Anthem Coldheart was discovered upon the rouge outcrops by his brother Nathaniel. A large event that has taken its toll on certain members.

Current Roles
Kajika - Teacher/Advisor - 0/5 threads 

Pack Events
Dont forget to take advantage of this LP opportunity!
 Last Month
Cernan, you must escape quickly as you're caught under an air strike of falling icicles.
Athena, a pile of snow falls upon you.

Currently
Aleister, a pile of snow falls upon you.
Cernan, you are witness to the wind the manipulating snow into a wolf-like figure before it is blown away to nothing.

In The Loop
It will be noted by now that Vespertio has been scarce about the territory due to depression over the loss of Anthem, a death the entire pack will have come to know at this point in time.
To include your in the loop information, you may post a comment below.

Pack Blurps
To submit your blurp for next month, please pm Ashbash by the 28th of each month.
Example:
Vespertio, 4 Years old - "The pack is really thriving, I couldn't be prouder of our members!"
Cernan, 7 Months old - "I caught my first rabbit, yippee!"