(See All?) Announcements
604 Users Online
Bing, Google

State of the Pack Address — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
@Phineas @Hypatia @Delia @Zeta
@Maeve @Aponi @Kyna

Hey guys, we need to have a little pow wow over what's happening with SMP. (:

It has come to the point that SMP will be officially disbanded by this weekend. As the thread that is triggering this is not yet complete, and very much open in the way that it will end, it will be very helpful going forward if we all discuss where our characters are expected to be now. This way, we can all be on the same page, well informed, and able to continue with our character's stories without being held up/doubtful.

This is what can be said for certain about Erebos & Zane, regardless of how the aforementioned thread ends:

Shortly after the events of Aponi's attempted join thread, Erebos will have relinquished his rank and left the pack out of anger toward Phineas. He will speak with Delia first, asking that she and the children (Zeta and Zane) leave with him first. Then he will approach Wren and Maeve, and ask that they leave with him as well, because if they stay he will no longer be able to protect them from Aponi. Kyna, Aponi, Phineas and Takis he will not speak to, allowing them to make their own decisions without his input. Hypatia he will wish luck to and say goodbye to, but will not speak at length with her about why he is leaving.

Zane will go wherever Zeta and his mother go.

It should be noted that due to Nam's departure from RoW, she has wished for Wren to leave with Erebos (should Maeve still be in agreement of going, too) but to get lost in a snowstorm before they join a pack as his exit from Relic Lore. Therefor, as of Nam's quit date (1/19), Wren has been taken out of the game.

Erebos would like to attempt to join Broken Timber Pines, and I would like to be able to start a join thread as soon as those who are leaving with him & want to try to join BTP with him are all able to participate in one. If this includes your character, please let me know if/when you will be ready so that we can get everyone up to speed and current again.

For those of you who I have already spoken to and gotten affirmations from about our characters leaving together, please still reply here with a confirmation so that we can all 100% be on the same page. If anything has changed, that's perfectly fine too! & if anyone has any questions or concerns that they feel more comfortable discussing one on one, my inbox is open to you. c:

I think this covers everything on my end... sorry for the wall of info. p:
Well, the main reason the pack is disbanding is because with Phineas dying and Takis is being pulled from game, the numbers will only leave a potential two others (Hypatia, and Aponi), so it bumps the pack down too far to try to salvage it.

So.. to speed up the process, I have edited Phin's last post.. he's officially dead. Takis will be leaving the game as I have no interest in resuming his story right now, but it can easily be said that he will place blame upon Aponi and Erebos for Phineas' heart attack (he's a young jerk, sorry!) -- and if @Hypatia wants to assume as much, we can say that Takis told her of his blame for them before he departed.

Well Aponi will probably be taking @Kyna as long as Kyna will go with her

-edit-
She will probably be going towards OTB because that's the only place where she knows the exact location of a pack
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Ok I'll go with Takis telling Hyp of these things. She will probably lone wolf it out, possibly leave the game depending on how things IC go.
@Aponi
Kyna will go with her. She has a friend over in OTB! She loves Sahalie. <3
[Image: honeybadgerace.png]
(Jan 21, 2016, 05:35 PM)Kjors Wrote:  @Aponi
Kyna will go with her.  She has a friend over in OTB!  She loves Sahalie.  <3

Yasssssss

Also posting to say that datura would have also left after phineas death(since he was technically still a part of the pack when the Aponi thread had started) but chose not to follow his sister and instead left relic lore
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
whoops sorry i forgot to tag you sarah :c
(Jan 21, 2016, 10:37 PM)Gent Wrote:  whoops sorry i forgot to tag you sarah :c

<3 don't worry about it, he had already been moved to inactive anyway and even slips my mind most of the time.
plus his comings and goings wouldn't affect a ton of people
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Delia will be going with Erebos and the kids! And just give me a PM Cade when you are ready to start that join thread (:
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Thanks for everybody being so understanding! I will disbanding the pack tomorrow and all characters will be automatically bumped into the lone wolf category. So keep an eye on your LP, since you'll start getting the lone wolf docks.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]