(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Google, Bing

Of the Months (vol. 7)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Arla and Yvly!

Of the Month Winners for January!

Arla's been with us for nearly three years now, playing some very interesting, memorable characters like Lachesis, Greer, Arion, and recently Niq'x. It's been really great watching her develop her characters and become an integral part of RoW's in character setting. Since returning from her trip to Australia, Arla's been a whirlwind of activity and we are all quite envious of her ability to whip out such well worded posts. And we all gotta admit we're kinda hoping Lach will sire a litter one of these days. He's just so cute :C Anyway, congratulations Arla!

Yvly might be brand new to Relic Lore, but she's already started to make her name for herself. In late December Yvly joined Grizzly Hollow, and has recently decided to work towards being a scout. In between her time wandering Grizzly Hollow she has featured in entertaining threads like dead gardens and a very tense encounter with her packmate Oula in So Don't Let Them Steal Your Light. Most recently Yvly stumbled upon one of the lost sea wolves Pip and has invited them to join Grizzly Hollow, demonstrating that maybe Yvly is not so antisocial after all. Definitely look forward to seeing more of Yvly's adventure's and development! Congrats!

And congratulations to Hearthwood River for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 270, wow!  Please post in maintenance to collect your ribbon.
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Congratulations you guys!!
Congrats guys!! <3
[Image: pipwave_by_becuffin-dblzaqt.png]
I'm glad you guys all like Yvly :D And thank you Sarah that image is gorgeous!!

Also congrats Arla you deserve it! <3
Honestly when I saw that I got MOTM I actually got super excited/emotional/freaked out a little... thank you guys <33
And congrats Melorama!! :D <3

Don't forget ladies, Lach is totally available this season ;)))
[Image: niqsig2_zpsa7puxlxp.png]
[Image: niqsig1_zpsuyvllbs3.png]