(See All?) Announcements
668 Users Online
Google, Bing

Busted!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

April Fools!

Alright, so we probably didn't get many of you with this year's joke, but we hope you had a lot of fun playing with sparkled designs and laughing at the fake puppies! I know I had a great time looking at all the funky colors. That being said, those of you who haven't posted designs or commented what spells your character would have in this theoretical sparkledog universe, you have until 4/3 at midnight EST to post these things. Those who do will be awarded the April Fools 2016 ribbon.

[Image: aprilfools2016ribbon_by_euphoriclies-d9x9kc7.gif]

Big Thanks to Kydnt and Puppytheif! And all of you!

This whole event wouldn't have been possible without Kydnt, who approached me at the end of February with the idea for this April Fools. She put a ton of work into making most of the puppy avatars and descriptions, and just in general was a ton of fun to work with! Puppy also pitched in to make some of the descriptions at the end, and her contributions were great! April fools is one of my favourite events here because it's always a blast, especially because of all the great reactions and jokes to be had. Thanks to everyone for being great sports, playing along, and helping make memories!

Not A Joke!

So incase there was any confusion, though, our congratulations to White Fir Notch was not a joke. They are in fact a new pack on the scene, here to stay! If any of the members have yet to claim LP for the pack move/claim and are confused about how many points/of what type they get please don't hesitate to PM the staff.

Puppies!

So, while the fake were totally awesome, the staff would love to push the real puppies out to the members as soon as possible. If you are a couple who has yet to send in your adoption information to the Spirit of Wildwood, we definitely can't wait to hear from you! Don't worry about formatting the information, as that will be taken care of by the staff. The content is the most important thing. 
[Image: giphy.gif]

...still gonna run off with AU kleptomaniac "Teddy" who gives Rook, Veho and Oula heart attacks in the middle of the night~

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.
I was a little late to the show,
but I did love seeing it.
I remember once upon a time ago my life basically REVOLVED around this elemental wolf site called Doutaini.
Its been a very long awhile, but its still nice thinking back on those days when I had more time on my hands.
You guys put a lot of time and work into it - looks great! :D