(See All?) Announcements
410 Users Online
Juniper, Bing, Google, Oleander, Apollo

Of the Months (vol. 10)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Becuffin and Craw!

Of the Month Winners for April!

So it was literally just a month ago that Becu won MoTM, and here we are again! Becuffin continues to demonstrate insane activity with her characters and incite some interesting plots with her characters. Just when we thought Morganna had finally secured Willow Ridge Becuffin pulls the rug out from under us and her character is off to bigger and better things, reviving the same suspense we get from reading books. What'll she think of next? Becuffin has also been super helpful in taking the "night shift" over in Australia, helping out members while the rest of the Western staff is sleeping. We're always grateful. Enjoy the limelight!

Five months and we find our selves back here again: Craw has been busy, readying himself to reclaim the WoTM (the second shortest span of time since Ice back in 2012). Last time we spoke I had a lot of questions about Craw, namely "Will he turn on Morganna?" So far the answer appears to be no, and instead the pair have become mates with the intention of leaving Willow Ridge and starting a life somewhere else. My second question back in December still stands, though, and I'm sure we'll all fairly certain that there is much more to Craw than we see, even if we have seen quite a lot in the past month. Craw has done an admirable job meeting all the wolves of Willow Ridge and managing to create a more or less positive relationship with each of them. Craw is definitely one of the best written characters on the site, definitely contributing to the exciting plot twists that keep us on our seat. Congrats, Craw!

And congratulations to Willow Ridge for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 670, wow!  Please post in maintenance to collect your ribbon.
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]