(See All?) Announcements
261 Users Online
Bing, Google

2015-2016 Yearbook Submissions
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·

RoW 2015-2016 Yearbook Voting

Thank you to everybody who helped to contribute to this year's superlative categories! Just like last year, there are 3 separate forms you can submit to include your information in the yearbook. All of these forms will be editable until July 1st. Responses must be submitted and finalized by that date to be included.

Character Information

View Here

Members, you may submit as many of these forms as you need, one for each character. Please only submit entries for characters who were played on RoW at some point during July 2015 - Present.

Player Information

View Here

We want to include some information about you, our members, in our yearbook. Each player should submit just one entry.

Superlative Voting

View Here

These superlatives include thread, pack, couple, and individual categories for you to vote on. Remember, these are just for fun, so don't stress about it and go with your gut!

Attention Pack Leaders & Members

What have you and your pack been up to this year? Had some good moments? Maybe some bad ones? You might want to get started on a pack blurb to include on your page in the yearbook! Get a thread started in the common room and generate some ideas so they can get written up in paragraph form ASAP. Pack blurbs are also due July 1st if you want your pack to have one.

Send screenshots of all three confirmation pages to Sahalie's account and I will give you a special "Voted" ribbon!
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Ah damn, I forgot to screenshot! lol
Just on OOC profile it goes '1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 5-6' (and I should be 4-5 ;_; will input 3-4 for now)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]