(See All?) Announcements
316 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aquene, Torianna, Miriam

Of the Months (vol 12.)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Siki and Merys!

Of the Month Winners for June!

Wow, can you believe it? This is the 12th volume of the Of the Months feature!

So June marks the 4th time in the last year that Siki has received some sort of award from the community, for writing or her wonderful presence in the chat and on the forums. This is also the 4th month in a row that Siki's been on the Top Posters for the month, and I am pretty darn sure she's hit 100 posts every time or so. You gotta stop Siki, else I'll run out of things to say! Definitely congrats on getting married early on in the month of June, and double congrats on still managing to be super active during that time. Can't wait to see what new plots you bring to the table as Mrs. Siki!

Merys entered Relic Lore near the end of February this year and has been making waves ever since. His threads are always a lot of fun to read (especially the ones involving Duckweed or one of the WFN pups) because Merys is so unapologetic about his sarcastic attitude. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one shipping Merys and Belladonna after their sunset encounter. Merys has made quite a name for himself on the western side of Relic Lore, and we are all very excited to see how Dot moves forward with his development! 

And congratulations to [Whitestone Monadnock] for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 320, wow!  Please post in maintenance to collect your ribbon.
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]
Congratulations Siki and Dot! <3 Well deserved!
Congratulations guys!!
Congrats!!!! :D
Yay! Thanks guys! <3
the rabbit
Thank you! :D And yaay, finally voting for Merys every month has paid off~
[Image: SWpride5.png]
Congratulations to all of our winners! You guys are fantastic <3
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Congraaatz <3