(See All?) Announcements
83 Users Online

Adelayde
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Thank you Becca!

Since she was young, being wild and playful was thought to be shameful in the eyes of the elders of her pack. They tried to teach her to view life as if she was always being judged and scrutinized, but her spirit couldn't give a damn what anyone thought of her. They tried to snuff out the fire that brewed inside of her soul since the day she was born. For a while the elders thought they had succeeded, but the small smoldering embers left behind, manifested into the bonfire that led her to abandon her tribe.

Now here she was. In a foreign land, by herself, with no elders to tell her what she should be doing, how she should be feeling and acting. Here she was free to be herself, to act like herself, and find the freedom she always longed for. Though the traveling wore her body down, it strengthen her mind in ways she would never fully understand. Adelayde saw things she never dreamed of seeing back at home. She not only laid her eyes on a mountain range, but she crossed over it with her own tawny paws. Her breath had been taken from her up there, but it was the most riveting thing she ever felt.

Laying on her back on the sandy lake shore, her muscular legs sky high as her mismatched eyes gazed upon the thousands of stars above her. Humming softly to herself a song her mother used to sing to her at night, she closed her eyes for a moment imagining her mothers soft, delicate face. "And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there," she sung delicately like her mother once used to to her. Humming the next few lines to herself, she continued their song, "For better or worse till death do us part. I'll love you with every beat of my heart." Her song grew a little louder as she continued humming for a few notes. Remembering her mother's face was getting harder and harder as the time passed on, but she could never forget the sound of her voice. "I swear."

[Image: gXwwdmt.png]

Blockquote Table

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam placerat, nisi at maximus mollis, justo elit molestie nunc, in porta nulla ante eu arcu. Quisque facilisis finibus felis, feugiat ornare leo gravida quis. Proin faucibus ac lorem non venenatis. Aliquam porta interdum ex, sed convallis augue pretium ac. Nulla in urna metus. Phasellus fringilla aliquet eros ac luctus. Integer eget metus a neque malesuada auctor sed vitae eros. Aliquam commodo lacinia convallis. Integer quis interdum libero, et pellentesque dui. Integer laoreet viverra mauris vitae maximus. Aenean elementum odio dui, eu convallis ante dignissim ut.

In feugiat eros ut aliquam dignissim. Integer eget purus quis est posuere rhoncus. Quisque sed consequat lectus. Phasellus vitae elit nec dolor commodo congue. Quisque ut lectus efficitur dolor bibendum rhoncus. Cras vitae luctus orci. Nam eros nunc, porta semper facilisis convallis, fringilla ac felis. Sed eget porta orci, ac lobortis ipsum. Vivamus feugiat ligula eu turpis tincidunt, cursus lobortis eros pellentesque. Aliquam massa elit, bibendum eget consequat sed, ultricies non neque. Suspendisse eget facilisis diam. In et tellus ac felis malesuada vehicula. Phasellus fermentum rhoncus hendrerit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent et gravida eros.
Table coded by Grey! Image by Jacqueline!

she says beauty is pain

Since she was young, being wild and playful was thought to be shameful in the eyes of the elders of her pack. They tried to teach her to view life as if she was always being judged and scrutinized, but her spirit couldn't give a damn what anyone thought of her. They tried to snuff out the fire that brewed inside of her soul since the day she was born. For a while the elders thought they had succeeded, but the small smoldering embers left behind, manifested into the bonfire that led her to abandon her tribe.

Now here she was. In a foreign land, by herself, with no elders to tell her what she should be doing, how she should be feeling and acting. Here she was free to be herself, to act like herself, and find the freedom she always longed for. Though the traveling wore her body down, it strengthen her mind in ways she would never fully understand. Adelayde saw things she never dreamed of seeing back at home. She not only laid her eyes on a mountain range, but she crossed over it with her own tawny paws. Her breath had been taken from her up there, but it was the most riveting thing she ever felt.

Laying on her back on the sandy lake shore, her muscular legs sky high as her mismatched eyes gazed upon the thousands of stars above her. Humming softly to herself a song her mother used to sing to her at night, she closed her eyes for a moment imagining her mothers soft, delicate face. "And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there," she sung delicately like her mother once used to to her. Humming the next few lines to herself, she continued their song, "For better or worse till death do us part. I'll love you with every beat of my heart." Her song grew a little louder as she continued humming for a few notes. Remembering her mother's face was getting harder and harder as the time passed on, but she could never forget the sound of her voice. "I swear."

and there's beauty in everything
Thank you Grey!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nisl lectus, ultricies vulputate varius ornare, auctor luctus lacus. Vestibulum ex orci, accumsan ut volutpat sit amet, feugiat sed ante. Sed aliquam bibendum sollicitudin. Donec massa neque, dignissim nec gravida at, congue non eros. Sed sit amet mauris in lectus elementum condimentum. In efficitur, lacus id lacinia laoreet, felis mauris tempor elit, varius tempus arcu diam a quam. "What does it do?" Sed ex metus, porttitor in erat eleifend, viverra pulvinar neque. Nunc nec arcu consequat risus posuere semper a finibus enim. "It tells the time. Might help with your punctuality issues." Nulla ut dui at massa imperdiet gravida eget vitae ex. Sed feugiat, diam rhoncus volutpat aliquam, ante elit accumsan dui, vitae varius turpis velit in ipsum.

"M's idea?" Nunc pharetra, nulla quis commodo sollicitudin, sapien libero accumsan neque, eu volutpat lacus ex ut ipsum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean aliquet quis diam ac posuere. Nulla facilisi. "Precisely." Quisque dictum, lacus eu iaculis aliquet, leo nulla egestas lectus, vitae rhoncus dolor est nec enim. Vivamus consequat elit at diam bibendum, sit amet mattis urna viverra. "Oh, one word of warning, the alarm is rather loud... if you know what I mean." Proin tristique purus in sem sodales volutpat. Donec eu porttitor leo. Nam massa nibh, ultrices convallis tristique quis, malesuada id urna. "I think I do."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nisl lectus, ultricies vulputate varius ornare, auctor luctus lacus. Vestibulum ex orci, accumsan ut volutpat sit amet, feugiat sed ante. Sed aliquam bibendum sollicitudin. Donec massa neque, dignissim nec gravida at, congue non eros. Sed sit amet mauris in lectus elementum condimentum. In efficitur, lacus id lacinia laoreet, felis mauris tempor elit, varius tempus arcu diam a quam. "Could you do one more thing for me?" Sed ex metus, porttitor in erat eleifend, viverra pulvinar neque. Nunc nec arcu consequat risus posuere semper a finibus enim. "And that would be?" Nulla ut dui at massa imperdiet gravida eget vitae ex. Sed feugiat, diam rhoncus volutpat aliquam, ante elit accumsan dui, vitae varius turpis velit in ipsum.

Nunc pharetra, nulla quis commodo sollicitudin, sapien libero accumsan neque, eu volutpat lacus ex ut ipsum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean aliquet quis diam ac posuere. Nulla facilisi. Quisque dictum, lacus eu iaculis aliquet, leo nulla egestas lectus, vitae rhoncus dolor est nec enim. Vivamus consequat elit at diam bibendum, sit amet mattis urna viverra. Proin tristique purus in sem sodales volutpat. Donec eu porttitor leo. "Make me disappear."