(See All?) Announcements
77 Users Online
Bing, Hawthorne, Alexa Internet, Adeltra, Google, Baidu, Aideen, Askan, Tikhi, Garmir

Pup submission tally?
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
I was just thinking, one of the hardest parts about designing pups (for me anyway) is settling on a gender. Would it be at all possible to keep a running tally on pup submissions by gender somewhere accessible?

Its early and i haven't had enough coffee yet so i could be completely wrong but i seem to remember the info used to be dropped in the leader board rather than pm'd to sow (when it was just leaders breeding) and it made decisions like that a lot easier xD
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
I'm not opposed to this I guess, since last year there were a lot of females and I'm kind of hoping people don't make a ton of males thinking that they might need to compensate for this. Obviously people can still make whatever they want, but it's nice for people to have that information if they'd like to use it.

I mean I'd be okay with posting the information somewhere when the time comes. Wouldn't be that hard to keep up with.
[Image: qv_our_roots_by_marinatedmermaid-db5orl8.gif]
availability on weekends is limited
I don't think this would be a bad idea -- as long as it's just gender, or something like that. Mostly for the reasons Sarah stated above. xD
[Image: reyes_sig_by_becuffin-db81qck.png]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
I also like the idea of the running tally, but perhaps just pming that stats to the SoW account to keep things secret? Then SoW could just post how many of each are "pre-signed" up
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
(Feb 05, 2017, 04:34 PM)Aponi Wrote:  I also like the idea of the running tally, but perhaps just pming that stats to the SoW account to keep things secret? Then SoW could just post how many of each are "pre-signed" up

I mean I'd probably just go off of the final stuff that parents sent to SoW
[Image: qv_our_roots_by_marinatedmermaid-db5orl8.gif]
availability on weekends is limited