604 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

gold hair in the sunlight, my light in the dawn — Luna Hill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
BoJack ---
For @Phoenix <3 || Late Morning, Sunny, -7 ° F, -22 ° C

He had stuck around with the kid. She didn't seem completely awful and he didn't mind being in her presence. Sure, she wasn't in great condition but neither was he. They kind of went together. Not that he'd ever say that out loud.

"Keep up, kid." He tossed his head to make sure she wasn't hanging too far back. There had been a gradual incline in the earth beneath their paws. His long legs strode with ease but he had to remember that he wasn't alone anymore. He had that bag of bones hanging with him. Luckily she hadn't died in her sleep like he had expected her too. He would have felt awful if he was the last face she saw before slipping away. BoJack didn't wish that on anyone.

Silver eyes glanced up to see a lone tree standing on top of the hill. It would be a perfect resting place before going any further. He was hungry and exhausted. That was usual for him but it was bothering him more than usual. Eventually, he'd have to see if the girl was feeling up to hunting. Or even she even knew how to hunt. "Almost there." He grunted as they made their way up the final incline. Nothing blocked them from the sun up here. He liked it. He almost felt inclined to not leave here even if he knew they needed to.

His large body flopped down onto the ground with a thud. "So, where we going next? Anything you feel like seeing?" He questioned as he waited for her to take a spot next to him or at least get in his line of sight a bit better.
(This post was last modified: Feb 10, 2017, 11:26 PM by Bojack.)
Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
from the darkness into the light, now is your time
Phoenix Avalon

Her head was still throbbing and she couldn't remember her name, or where she was from, or what had attacked her in the crater hole Bojack had hauled her from as the winter storm closed in on them. For all she knew he may have been the one to leave her in this state to start with but she didn't have much choice but to take him at his word, and it wasn't like she had anywhere else to be that she knew of. Maybe with time, her memories would come back but for now, all she could do was survive.

She knew this wasn't right, she knew she shouldn't feel so hungry and that if she had ever felt it before it hadn't been for a very long time. Her nose wrinkled as he told her to keep up, easy for him to say, he hadn't been beaten within an inch of his life only days before. Almost there... she couldn't contain the petulant "Almost where?" that snapped forth from her jaws. With no memories of manners or if you don't have something nice to say there was little to hold her foul temper back anymore. She allowed herself to glare about with open judgement, struggling to find anything worth seeing in the snow covered field that stretched out before them. With a huff the girl threw herself down in the snow, the limp sprawling of her limbs a childish response expected to show her companion she would walk not one step further.

His next question made her head ache in a way that forced her eyes tightly shut and made her teeth grit together to contain the whine that wished to escape. "I told you I dunno!" the snapped words enough to allow a pained whine to escape her lips. A few deep breaths later and all she could manage was a whisper, "I don't know..."

[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
BoJack ---
He wasn't pleased with her attitude but he couldn't exactly blame her. Any time he had woken up in a pit with some stranger dragging him off he hadn't exactly been happy either. Granted she had a bit of a stranger case than just that. She didn't seem to remember anything and it partially pained him. What was a guy to do?

BoJack let her finish her snappy words with a sigh. "Okay here's the plan." That he was making up on the fly. "Step one, I'm gonna start calling you Nimble at least till we figure out what's your name or come up with something better. Two, we need to find a pack to get you better looked at and cared for. Usually, those places have healers and stuff to make you feel better. Three is to keep hoping that you remember something about what happened or where you came from. No rush on that because I know it gets you flustered and I can't blame you." He tossed his head to try and glance at the ragdoll girl. BoJack felt a lot worse about this whole thing than he was admitting. Someone out there had lost a child and for all he knew, he could be taking her away from them with each day. On the other hand, who let their kid out alone in the winter? Not to mention the nighttime. But he also liked having her around despite her snappy attitude. He knew she was just a diamond in the rough right now. With time all things would be revealed.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
from the darkness into the light, now is your time
Phoenix Avalon

As she lay there he spoke, Nimble, she supposed she could learn to answer it, but something that he said next caused a stab of pain to run through her head, the words leaving her mouth unbidden, "We don't have one of those." She surprised herself, orange eyes blinking rapidly but thinking on it any more only caused her head to ache even more. She lifted her paws to drape them across her eyes, the sunlight only aggrivating her pounding head. She could still hear him though, and what he said made sense. "'S not that I get flustered, my head feels like it's being crushed." But perhaps that too, would ease with time.

It still echoed in the back of her mind, the constant chanting of south, south, south but at what point did south become north? What if she had already overshot the place she was meant to be? Did it really matter? So which way do you think we should go then? Towards the mountain?" It was the easiest landmark of the lot to spot and if they continued to travel in the open areas they just might be able to not get too lost.

[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]