(See All?) Announcements
748 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ozark

the stable song — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
Backdated to the 20th if that is okay! Calling any WFN wolves @Gent @Emrys @Jynx @Raela(just to tag a few)
1/3 Scouting

With a fruitless search for the missing Rye heir, Adelayde took matters into her own paws and made the effort to travel to their southern neighbor. After letting @Askan  know she intended to meet with the Notch wolves in case anyone was looking for her, the Rye beta took off heading south within the tree cover towards where she knew the borders of the Notch wolves lied. As she traveled, she made sure to keep a look out for any sign of Percy, her nose searching around anything to make this search successful.

As she traveled further south, her anxiety rose as this was her first time meeting their southern neighbors. Though, she knew of the few meetings the Rye wolves had with them and their friendly cooperative relationship they had with each other, she was still nervous as this was her first time on any such mission like this. Though definitely not a scout by nature, or physique, she was going to do whatever it took to find the missing Rye child.

Quickly she was able to find the defined borders of the Notch, staying plenty of lengths away for added security for herself. She needed to know if any one had seen Percy come through here or if they had any information at all for her to take back to @Drestig  and Askan. Anything would be better than the few answers they currently held. Her large body standing neutrally, she drew her tawny head up to the sky and howled out for the Notch wolves. Please have something for me.

(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2017, 03:50 AM by Adelayde.)
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Guardian Dem 1/3

The decision to stay home within the packs borders was an easy on since Emrys didn't feel that he should be leaving every day. Gent might start to wonder as well as Jynx if he started not coming home regularly. It was by no means permanent that he would stay home everyday because a healers job was to travel. Still a couple days in the notch before heading out to scout the lore to see if the snow was at least starting to melt wouldn't hurt.

He'd spent his morning hunting with poor results which be hoped might change when he went out later. He had sometime to work in the infirmary den which was a nice change, he could get lost in his thoughts while working. The time was spent cleaning out any old plants and making room for the ones he plants he planned to bring in the spring.

His last task morning was a border patrol during which a call was sounded through the notch and just like with any visitor Emrys didn't hesitate to meet them. He came to the part of the border where their guest was waiting, there he found a large, tawny female waiting. Emrys stepped out from the trees catching the scent of Wild Rye Field's. “Hello, what brings you to our borders?” He asked politely offering her a smile.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2017, 08:51 AM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
2/3 Scouting Dem

Waiting patiently within the cover of the large, towering Fir trees, her peculiar eyes glancing about to take in the scenery around her. The elevation and landscape was much more brutal here than her pack lands. Granted, the Palisade was rocky and difficult to maneuver through and that was very close to home, but the Notch wolves must deal with it constantly with the Ghastly Woods nearby. Taking the time to appreciate the generally tamed elevation of her lowlands, she trained her eyes forward to see the incoming stranger striding towards her.

Posture neutral, her eyes studied the smaller, blue eyed Notch wolf as he neared. Covered in a alabaster coat unlike her stark tawny fur, a smile graced her ebony lips as the stranger spoke. His words were friendly and polite, much aligned to how hers were going to be. "I'm Adelayde from Wild Rye Fields, second in command. I've come to see if you may have seen someone that we are looking for." She stated politely, pausing briefly before continuing on, her mismatched eyes glancing past him before focusing back upon him.

"Her name is Percy. She went missing almost a week ago and we have yet to find any sign of her." The Snow woman explained, her solemn tone evident as her hope was slowly fading from their long search for the girl as her bicolored eyes cast down. "She's just a young girl." Her eyes looking up to his as her voice faltered for just a moment before calming once again.

(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2017, 04:44 PM by Adelayde.)
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Guardian Dem 2/3

As far as the healer could tell when he had heard the call this visit was just like any other and they'd had quite a few that winter. So as Emrys stepped out of the trees he spoke politely to the Rye female since their packs seemed to be...Well he wasn't exactly sure. What he did know is speaking polite with her would keep things where they were and not make them any worse. The last thing he wanted to do is make the notch look bad in front of her.

He was curious as to what has brought her to the. Border as always when it came to their visitors but he wasn't expecting what he told him. She was looking for someone but she had not said if they were a part of the pack or maybe someone who had committed some crime, Emrys didn't know. “It's a pleasure to meet you Adelayed. I am Emrys second in White Fir Notch. It could be possible that I have seen who you are looking for, are they part of your pack? Maybe you could give me a description?” He asked hoping if she provided a little more information he would have a better idea of who she was looking for.

More information was provided and it was worse than he thought, “I am truly sorry that she is is missing,” he offered as it was clear Percy was important to the woman in front of him. “I am sorry but I myself have not seen her. However if you would like I can consult with my other packmates and see if any of them may have seen her in their daily activities?” It was the best that he could do for her for now aside from helping to look. There was still some hope, just because he hasn't seen her didn't mean none of the notch wolves had.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2017, 08:52 AM by Emrys.)
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
3/3 Scouting dem
she says beauty is pain

After she introduced herself and explained why she was seeking out the Notch wolves, he too gave her his name and alike her, Emrys was the second in command in his pack. Thankful she was speaking to someone how may know more about the goings on within his pack, she went on to answer the few questions he had. "She's my alphas daughter and its very unlike her to be missing for such a long time." Normally the wayward child would be gone for a few hours or so and normally with Askan. However, this time that was not the case.

"She's dark colored, with a bright white patch on her chest and white flecks littering her face. A spitfire she really is, so its hard to not notice her." Explaining politely as mismatched eyes were still trained on the male, hoping for any sign of her here. It would be meritorious if she was able to find young Phoenix here and well. Oh, how relieved she and everyone else would be if they were to find her finally.

What little hope she still had dissipated when Emrys, continued on to say he had not seen her. Though he offered to talk with his pack mates to see if anyone had seen sight of the girl. "Please if it is no bother to you, that would be greatly appreciated from me and my leaders." She answered with a somber smile. The more eyes looking out for Percy the better chances there were in finding her. Glancing out past Emrys, her smile slowly disappeared as she contemplated what could of happened to her if she was nowhere to be found.  Turning back towards Emrys, her curiosity burning slightly, "How long has White Fir Notch claimed these lands?" She asked politely as her tail swayed at her hocks.  

and there's beauty in everything
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2017, 05:53 PM by Adelayde.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
There were benefits and drawbacks to having the neighbors that the Notch did, but at least it kept things interesting and kept his pack practiced in how to conduct themselves. As expected, Emrys was already at the stranger's beck and call, but Gent was just moments behind him. No, what was lacking this time was the presence of one of his own inquisitive children. They were, most likely, spending time tending to their mother.

As he parted the snows to make his way, their words drifted to his ears. It was a woman, and her scent told him she was of their closest neighbors, but nothing else about her was familiar. She spoke of appreciating something, and then casually asked about their history here. Something was missing between those two statements, and his curiosity was at its height as he appeared to them.

"Nearly a year now," he answered her, before putting forth his own request; "I missed something, didn't I?" clearly wishing for them to repeat it for him. At the least, for Emrys to summarize so that their gues did not have to tax her tongue unnecessarily.
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2017, 08:34 PM by Gent.)
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Guardian Dem 3/3

When he'd stepped out to greet the female on front of him he'd never thought the news she brought would be so horrible, a missing child. After they had gotten past the introductions Adelayde was kind enough to go into further information about the child. “Your alphas must be in quite the state, do you have any theories of what might have happened to her?” He didn't know if hearing what they thought might’ve happened would help but it didn't hurt to know. The more information they had the better they might be able to assist their neighbors in finding the child.

Emrys listened as Adelayde described the child making a mental note just in case he might come across her during one of his ventures. “I will be traveling a lot soon,” he told the woman, “I would not mind at all to keep a look out for her.” He was trying to be reassuring for her. “Right now I'm afraid it's the best I can offer personally.” Emrys felt bad that he couldn't do more for the woman but being that he was in the position he was he could only do so much.

As for his pack, he did offer to go and speak to the rest of the members to see if while out hunting or on border patrol they may have seen her. “It's no problem at all, it's the least I can do for our neighbors but most importantly Percy, if it helps find her…” Emrys felt it was more important to do what would be best to help the child then pack relations. However by helping their neighbors they were in fact improving pack relations.

The sound of footfalls reached his ears and as he looked to see who was approaching he found his leader. He dip his head in respect as the dark man approached and supplied the answer to the question about the notch. As for the other, “It's one of their pups, Percy, she seems to have gone missing and Adelayde here was asking to see if we have seen her. I have offered to ask the rest of the pack of they may have seen her or have some information we can offer the rye wolves on their child,”

explained the healer.

He then turned to Adelayde, “This is my alpha Gent Lieris and she is Adelayde second of wild Rye Fields,” he introduced looking at his leader.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2017, 08:53 AM by Emrys.)
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
she says beauty is pain

"They're being strong as are the rest of us. We are hopeful she will return home soon." Drestig was not the jolly Old Man he normally was, but could anyone blame him. And just recently Jessie returned to them and Ade had yet to truly seek out her alpha to see how she was fairing, though she could only assume she was like Drestig. "We are not sure as normally she does not travel without a partner. And we received word that a Whitestone pup was also attacked around the same time that Percy went missing, so there may be chance that someone is out there..." She couldn't bring herself to say someone would be hurting pups, but it was still a possibility that they should know so they don't fail victim to the same tragedy.

Emrys mentioned he'd be traveling soon and would keep an eye out for her. "That is all I ask. The more eyes looking the better. Thank you." She would never ask him to just drop everything he was doing to search for a pup that wasn't the Notch's. But if he would just keep an eye out for anyone that matched her description, it wouldn't hurt.

Her ears perked forward to see another approaching ahead of her. His blue black coat and stark glacier eyes catching her attention as well as the fact that he just barely rivaled her height. Dipping her head in respect, as she would only assume this male was the alpha of the Notch wolves. He answered her question but returned one towards her and Emrys as well. She opened her maw to explained once again, but Emrys beat her to the punch it seemed.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Gent, though I wished it was for a more pleasant occasion." She responded politely, her head dipping again as her mismatched eyes looked to his. "I gave her description to Emrys and all I ask is if you find any sign of her to let us know. It would be greatly appreciated."

and there's beauty in everything
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2017, 10:18 PM by Adelayde.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Gent's ears lifted as Emrys spoke up to summarize what had occurred between himself and the Rye wolf. A missing child, eh? That was certainly concerning. The man couldn't help but hope that this was a case of disobedience, for a threat in the Lowlands was close enough to their own home to put his brood at risk. Regardless, he could empathize with the foreign leader's pain and this reflected in his pale eyes as he regarded Adelayde and her own offered words.

"We certainly will," he assured her.

"Emrys, after you've seen our guest out, please return to the den to inform the pack of the child's appearance. So that we might all keep our eyes open."

With that, he nodded and said his goodbye; if this was all she was here for, then he need not linger. He had a sick wife to tend to, after all.