(See All?) Announcements
394 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Oleander, Adora, Viorel, Finley, Bing

agree to disagree — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
sorry this is so delayed @Triell backed dated to 2/21. Sven would have brought Sahalie there after there talk here. Other CAD wolves i.e. @Kerberos or @Leotie are welcome to pop in here. She's just at the borders though.

For a moment Sven was almost enough to make her forget everything she felt when she discovered her father had settled here. But as they came closer and closer to the borders it was impossible to ignore his scent anymore. Even harder, still, to forget the woman's. The trees were short here, and she could tell that the undergrowth would be wild come spring time. Because of the fire. She wondered how close this was to Hidden Tree, or if this was Hidden Tree, just up the slope there. The pack was small, too, it seemed: besides theirs, she could smell Leotie, Kerberos, the children, and maybe two others that she did not recognize. It was still more wolves she had. As Leotie had said, though, they had been here for a few months--it made sense that her father would have gathered more wolves here, by now.

Sahalie let Sven go. Clearly he had been enjoying his relationship with her father's wolves, and probably her father himself, and that was something she couldn't bring herself to meddle in. The complicated emotional world she inhabited with her father was not something other wolves understood or even needed to understand. When she had tried to explain her feelings to Alastor--she could hear her pulse surging in her ears, triggered by the memory--he had just waved it aside, said that she couldn't control whether wolves left or stayed. It had all just ended in a big argument between the girl and her silver friend, and surely it would just upset Sven too. 

Even though she felt for sure that she would only end up with excuses, Sahalie told herself that she was doing this for answers. Several deep breaths later and still she felt no change in her heart rate, her jaw did not un-clench. His scent was all around her when she had not expected to find it ever again. How many other wolves did Triell leave without a goodbye, she wondered as she lifted her chin to call for him.
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

The voice made his ears rotate in its direction, while the rest of his muscles froze temporarily. Yet, his heart felt lighter, and a faint smile lit his muzzle. She was here, and he suddenly began to bound through the Draw to answer her. Even if they were not on the best terms, he had to see her. Know she was in one full piece, her own journey, and if Spieden was any better.

The dark wolf eased down the incline, his high tail forcefully disrupted the air about it. Rapid pants raised his sides, and gave him his open mouthed smile. She appeared alone, but he did not let his thoughts run away. His orange-yellow eyes landed on her, and it seemed no harm had come upon her. The closer he became, he saw a little difference in the light, yellow gaze from their time apart. He wondered had he put it there, something else? The questions multiplied, but he did not speak. He realized he was still afraid, anxious of all between them.

So, as much as he wanted to wrangle her into a hug, he stopped, giving enough space between them he could cross it in one step. His tongue flicked over his lips, as he steadied his breath. But, the smile he had carried did not falter. "It's good to see you Hal," he murmured, hopeful to break the silence at least. Was she glad to see him? Was it something he could even dare to wish?

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
have an emotional babe, guardian demonstration 1/3

He was tired, more emotionally than anything. As much as he tried to nap or even eat he just didn't really feel like it. Something in him still felt so wrong but he bottled it up for the sake of his family. Only Leotie and Sven knew how he had so stupidly floundered. It was all so childish and stupid of him. His father had been right that he was a dumb baby boy. But hey, maybe that's just who he was meant to be. Then was there really any shame in it?

Perhaps he thought that the pudgy Tainn wouldn't come to see her father, that his harsh goodbye had been enough to ward her off, or that she was somewhere sucking face with Sven. Her voice rang through the air and even though it was for Triell the young second felt obligated to go see her.

He was slow to arrive and Triell was there. Kerberos brushed against the large male but looked at Sahalie. His face didn't frown or smile. "Hey Sahalie." He offered gently as his tail swayed between his legs. "I'm, uh, sorry." If his alpha didn't understand then Kerberos would gladly explain it later. "I think I'd like to fix things if you don't mind?" His voice was very gentle and did not fit the usual tone he had when meeting someone on the borders. Then again this wasn't just someone. This was the Sahalie Tainn.
(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2017, 09:54 PM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
@Triell sorry I took so dang long on this :x lot of things got in the way.

Did he feel any remorse, she wondered, as the dark man stepped toward her. The smile on his face certainly didn't make it seem that way. Though maybe the general silence indicated that he felt something complicated. Triell Tainn was always waiting for her cue. Her head was level with the white star on his chest: the thing that had always set him apart from Spieden. Sahalie tried to reign in her expression so that she was not glowering and she was not crying, and the end result was a steely, tight-lipped face. "Good to see you too."

Because in spite of everything it was.

But, surprise, surprise they were not alone. Her father and Sven were constantly surrounded by their new life--which was just like her old life, but flipped on its head, with new wolves, without her--and every moment was a reminder about that. At least Kerberos was not here to pout, and even if it wasn't exactly the ideal time he was offering her an olive branch--one that she was almost more likely to accept than her father's. How strange was that: that she'd open her heart to a stranger and close it to her father? It seemed wrong. Her chest constricted. "Of course, Kerberos," she responded with a shy smile, "Like I said, any friend of Sven and Leotie's is a friend of mine." She just... couldn't handle two things at once.

"But you'll have to forgive me, Kerb, because I come here with some... mixed feelings. My dad..." her eyes shifted, "Has a lot to answer for. I'm glad he's happy, though." Her lips were pursed. 
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]