(See All?) Announcements
449 Users Online

Aurora Heights Pack Thread
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
@Attica i know it's technically hella late but i'm responding to u >.>

It wasn’t often that the shadow hung around the pack dens, as he was usually patrolling the borders and searching for food to bring back to the caches. Mostly he just enjoyed walking and missed the freedom that came with being a scout or a loner. Being a leader, while it certainly had its advantages, also had a few disadvantages. Being locked to the mountain was one of them. Especially now, with Kyna expecting another litter. He wanted to make sure he was within howling distance just in case something were to happen. Attica’s scent, however, had lured him to the dens—and not just because she carried a pheasant with her. He approached, a small smile sprawled across his dark lips as he greeted her. It appeared she had been looking for him, or Kyna, so he remained silent and waited for her to speak.
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
She had been just about to give up hope when @Greer appeared like a silent shadow, causing a sheepish grin to wrap around the bird in her mouth. She was quick to drop her prize, knowing that the leader was busy and the daylight hours were fading. "I was just stopping by to see if you'd mind me heading west for a few days? I'd like to try and spend some time with my dad now that they've had a chance to settle." Of course, she was unaware that her younger siblings had made their presence known in the south-west portion of the lore as well, or that there were yet more on the way as a result of his joining with the other Scowle leader. Perhaps he would have a message for her to deliver while she was out, that was, if she wasn't needed here.
[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
West. His lips tightened at the girl’s inquiry, his head tipping softly to one side. It was a good thing the lounger Archer had sought out the shadow instead of his fiery mate; surprisingly, he was the more lenient of the two. While Greer was not fond of her father he would not deny her time with her family—just as long as she came home afterward. Their numbers had scaled back, causing the shadow to worry with the arrival of spring and cubs. ”Okay,” he responded after a lengthy pause, his head bobbing in a quick nod as he granted her permission to leave. ”Safe,” he added as he offered her a warm smile, his tail sweeping behind him. @Attica was a smart Archer; he did not doubt that she would take care of herself as she ventured west, to the Scowle.
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

He licked at his shoulder as the pain shot through it once again for the hundredth time. Pyriel didn't understand why it was suddenly bothering him so badly as of late. It made everything harder, hunting, scouting, anything that required too much walking. It was what had brought him to the main den that afternoon.

The former warrior settled down in his good side hoping to get some relief. He licked his lips anxiously as he laid his head on the ground and closed his eyes. He hoped the heat of the sun would help the pain as it had in the past.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you