288 Users Online
Aquene, Bing, Google, Baidu

Torn
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Guardian Dem 2/3

Soon after his arrival at the borders others from the pack joined as it usually was the case when they had a visitor. The greeting she elicited to those gathered was easily recognized though in this instance he wasn't sure he wanted her there. Their visitor was a rye wolf, Askan's pack and after speaking to Gent about what had transpired between him and the dark man Emrys wasn't so sure that he hadn't messed up. The last thing he wanted was for Jynx to be a witness to whatever he may have done wrong.

As the two alphas spoke Emrys listened gaze moving between each as they spoke and the fact that Jessie wanted to talk about a few things made the healer a little nervous. The glance given him from his alpha sent his ears laying flat against his head. He wasn't sure what to think about the situation and was starting to think that perhaps he shouldn't have come. Still his curiosity about the situation, wanting to know if he'd been somehow tricked by Askan drive him to stay. Besides if he truly was in trouble he would rather know everything that happens to get him there so that he would not make the same mistake again. He waited patiently with his head lowered and ears flat against his skull to hear the rye wolf's response to Gents question.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2017, 08:55 AM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
Scouting dem 3/3

Jessie prided herself on being observant but it was hard to tell what the leader of White Fir Notch was thinking. Emerald eyes switched towards the white male at sign of movement, his flattened ears causing her confusion. Was there something she didn't know? The woman did not focus on it for too long, jade orbs focusing back on Gent. They were clearly well off, better off than her pack was and she would do well to tread lightly on their paws. The woman did not want to make enemies out of them and hoped she could extend some olive branch of a future for her own pack. She had grabbed the  lead's attention and that was all she needed for her opening. This was business and she needed to keep that in mind going forward. The woman would not mess up again.

Her tone remained professional, not wanting to give off the wrong impression, "I'm not sure how much you know how our neighbors, Whitestone Monadnock but my mate and I recently had a run-in with them. This is the main purpose of my visit, really, because our interactions have not been all positive with them and I feel that others should know about ti as well, just in case." She paused for a moment, her emerald eyes flicking towards the male who was looking not so innocent before looking back towards Gent. She cleared her throat before continuing, "Now, during the meeting I was made aware that some of my subordinates were also not completely innocent during some of these interactions and I do not mean to be rash by asking, but has anything of this kind occurred between your pack and mine?" Jessie did not want any conflict. Drama was something she could live without and if there was any to be had, if she could nip it in the butt before it began, she would.

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2017, 05:33 AM by Jessie.)
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
leader dem 3/3

Gent's ears lifted as she immediately dove into the business she had, such a stark contrast to her partner. Maybe one day the man would learn that he just simply did not have luck with other men. History should've shown him he'd get on with the female lead better, and from what he could tell so far, that would prove true once more. He had to wonder the truth of the conflicts between them, as Craw's previous visit had left an impression that he didn't think so highly of the Rye wolves. Was it just a case of proximity getting under everyones skin? Simple misunderstandings, which seemed to run so rampant? Maybe Drestig had lost his temper on them just as he had Gent and Ash, or perhaps Wraith and Craw had cornered a Fields member they viewed as weak and annoying as they had Sylva.

He had to wonder if it was appropriate to frame these questions in any manner and present them, but then she continued on, taking things in a different direction than expected. She wasn't here to discuss the shortcomings of others, but rather to ensure the integrity of her own pack and subordinates. Gent was swiftly coming to respect her more and more.

"Not at all," he assured her with an emphasizing nod, "not with your pack nor the Monadnock wolves."

Sylva's incident had been her own fault, or so she had admitted, and other than that there truly had been no run ins that he'd been made aware of. For their proximity, the Fields wolves had surprisingly failed to annoy the Notch inhabitants.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

Gent's easy professionalism was a trait that Jessie could face headon any day. While she forced herself to remain on her guard, she was more relaxed in this setting, having been use to it most of her life. The Notch leader's words eased any doubts for her members she may have had. Either the Monadnock pack wolves and her own subordinates temperaments clashed or they were liars, Jessie was still unsure of which. The Tainn offered Gent a more relaxed smile, pleased that this meeting was going more her way. As long as Askan did not clash with their neighbors to the south, they could stay in good tidings. While she did not want to end the meeting completely, Jessie knew she had to be on her way. She still had a bit of traveling to do before she went home and any time spent on ideal chit-chat was a waste, just another thing Jessie was sure she could appreciate about Gent.

With this exchange in mind, her next words were honest and easy to pass to the leader of the Notch, "That's good to hear. With that in mind, I look forward to our next exchange. I do have more traveling that I have to get done and I do not want to take any more of you time, I'm sure all of you were busy before I came along." She would not be as bold to mention an alliance during this first encounter. Jessie hardly knew them, but it would not hurt to extend another branch of sorts. "Should you or yours find yourselves in need of anything during the upcoming dreadul seasonal weather, feel free to reach out to us." Her smile was kind, she did not mean to persume that they could not take care of themselves, but anything could happen during the winter and Jessie would rather have them reach out to them than compete with them. If there was nothing else, the Tainn would soon be on her way.

Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

When he'd first arrived and discovered that it was a rye wolf that had come calling at their borders, an alpha no less, he'd been worried. A look from Gent had sent his ears flattening against his skull and his head lowering.  He thought they perhaps he really had made a mistake in talking with Askan and that perhaps he'd been mislead. As the meeting progressed however he began to think that it wasn't about that at all. Though he kept his head lowered his ears perked as the female continued to speak about the Monadnock and the run in she'd had with them. This visit it was clear wasn't about him and the talk he’d had with Askan.

It surprised the healer the way she spoke about her encounters with the Whitestone wolves since Craw had not presented himself In a bad light. It made him wonder if they had seen what the gray wolf was really like or of they had only seen what he'd wanted them to see. This of course bothered Emrys since he now felt as though not only himself but Gent as well had been deceived.

The longer the meeting went on he became a little more relaxed that he hadn't done anything wrong.  Her concern was the behavior of her pack toward the notch wolves which he couldn't recall anything.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
Wrapping this up since Gent dropped. Finally closing the thread on 05/31 for those of you who want to get in a last post.

These wolves were kind enough but Jessie would be a fool to assume anything of their relationship to her pack given this one meeting. Despite this, she did look forward to interacting with them in the future, should the time come. The male lead was respectable enough and Jessie was thankful that all men were not as egotistic and sardonic as her husband, at moments. Leading with her was sometimes harder than she would like to admit but at least he remained with her. I can count on that.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, the Tainn dipped her head in respect towards the wolves gathered and uttered a final goodbye before turning around to head in the direction of Secret Woodlands. Jessie was even more excited about the prospect of this next visit, with the opportunity to finally meet Nina. Hopefully, this meeting would go just as well as her meeting with White Fir Notch.

{Exit}