(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Bing, Google

Rapid Turn of Events — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Aizui who has 1 posts.
Inactive
Chepi
Blood stained the tips of her claws. It trailed the ground beneath her as she agonized the path ahead. The iron fill crimson cascaded upon each terrain bit by bit. Her breath became raspy and light just as the muscles in her body began to give way. The soreness felt as if a wolf had be striking its drool cover teeth into her flesh; it perceived as if it because it happened. Not physically but emotionally. It however didn’t keep the others from trying.

Chepi could hear the voices and tremors of howls haunting her like the shadows that faded behind her. In reaction to this, she pivoted her head towards the left to scan what little surroundings she saw. The darkness of before was shifted into a frosted tundra. Crystals formed simultaneous the lilac flowers masking its lovely scent and holding it through time. As if to preserve what happiness was still present. Her eyes gazed down for a second as she continued to bolt nonstop afraid of what to take place.

”She’ll never forgive me of what I did! I was suppose to be strong, I should have went after them instead of them chasing after me. Why would anyone want to harm us? What did we do wrong?”

Chepi’s puzzling thoughts confused her. She had not known why her clan was under attack. Her muzzle scrunched up as the mere moment of sadness turned into anger. Her flustered emotions lead clouded judgment. The numbness of her feet welcomed the bitter cold. It kissed each rough piece of paw-pad with sorrow. Running is all that she accomplish now. With no-where to go, no direction and no family alive Chepi did the only thing she knew how to do; vanish into the fog. A whirl of icy wind fished past her ears, it was unforgiving.
Played by Kydnt who has 39 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Astrid Vangr
Astrid skipped through the forest in her usual energetic gait, delicate white paws bouncing over the snow that still encrusted the earth in a white glaze. She and @Mathuin had left the mountains and the treacherous river that carved through it far behind them, seeking out the much more forgiving terrain found in the lowlands of Eden. As much as Astrid meant to seek out adventure, falling into the rapids had been just a little bit too much excitement for the both of them. Luckily Mat had been there to drag her out, or else Astrid was sure she'd be sleeping with the fishes-- did fishes even sleep? She wondered. 

It seemed pretty safe here, and so they branched off for a bit to do their own poking around. Astrid was admiring a bunch of cute purple little flowers that had popped up through the snow beside the trunk of a tree when she heard something crashing through the forest. Her pointed ears perked upright and her neck lifted high as she tried to see just what was making such a racket. She could see a tiny brown blur speeding through the trees. For a moment she thought it was a coyote, but her glimpse was just enough to tell it was actually another wolf. They really seemed like they were in a hurry, but why?

Astrid yipped, taking off after the little wolf on the run and quickly catching up with them with her long-legged stride. Astrid frolicked along behind them, her golden tail swinging happily in the wind. "Hey, where ya goin'!" She yelled out between each flap of her panting tongue.
[Image: V8yGQ6c.gif]
Astrid + Mathuin
Two Pure Peanuts
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health