552 Users Online
Google, Baidu

the second law — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 53 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Oisin
All Welcome <3 | Mid-Afternoon, Partly cloudy, 52 ° F, 11 ° C

This place was amazing the more she explored it. After the kind man @Veho had accepted her, shown her the den and caches she began to wander around a bit. Admiring the tall trees with soft awes. She felt at home already! Spring trying its best to fill in the once snowy land with life. Moss growing on some of the trees, sticks to chew, kind forest floor under her paws. Oisin tried to contain herself but she couldn't help but drop to the ground and wiggle against the ground. Her coat easily picked up any mud or normal forest debris.

Her scarred face scrunched up with a wide smile. There would be so much to do now that she was a part of something bigger. Oh, and Veho would teach her how to heal better! She ought to find a gift for his kindness. The now muddied small girl scrambled to her paws and began to shuffle about the place. "Would he like something to eat? Or maybe some plants? Oooh perhaps a small trinket." She mused aloud with her nose low to the ground. Oisin was positive that eventually, she would find something that was fitting. This place seemed endless after all, something worthwhile had to be hiding.
[Image: oisin_sig_by_becuffin-db825sv.png]
Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
It had slowly become harder and harder for her to move as swift as she usually did, the closer it got the when her pups would be born but Amaryllis was happy to comfortably plod along in her duties, knowing that it could be any day now. Instincts told her she shouldn't be wandering so far from her den - what if they decided they wanted out right now? But the leader needed to stretch her legs, having stayed cooped up all morning after feeling ill . She felt better now so why not go on a little walk?

Yet curiousity got the better of her as the scent of someone new caught her nose, making he rpause as she tried to pin point which direction it was coming from. Whoever it was clearly had the markers of Grizzly Hollow so she assumed Veho had been the one to accept them in. Finally, the grey pelted woman headed off to her left, having figured out that's where the scent was coming from. After a few moments, she spitted the other and letting out a small chuff of greeting towards the young girl, Amaryllis waddled her way over to the other with a smile on her face and tail lazily curled over her back.

"Hello there,"
Calling out while drawing closer, she noted the girl seemed to be looking for something. "do you need any help?"
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]
Inactive Deceased
Oisin

The chipper girl's thoughts were disturbed by a voice behind her. Muddy body span around, scarred face happily beaming with a smile. Oh. This female had marks like Oisin's! It was a tragedy but still excited the girl! She wasn't alone. Yet the small female didn't openly say this. Instead, she took notice of the tail raising. Just as she had done for the Veho, Oisin dropped to the ground. Belly brushing against the forest floor as she carefully crept forward. Tail still happily swaying.

"I'm looking for a thank you gift for Veho!" Her dirty yellow eyes glanced up towards the larger woman for a moment. "Do you happen to know what he might like? Plants? Food? Something else?" She was so entranced in getting the lead male a gift that she didn't realize the obvious smell and look of pregnancy of the woman in front of her. Her rump began to wiggle a bit to keep up with her tail.

Oisin had never seen children. What would they look like? What could she do to help? Her mind was running at about a hundred miles per hour. Everything was exciting her straight to her core. This place was nothing like Fire's Reach but she was enjoying every moment already. Little Oisin hoped Papa would have been proud of her.

art by becuffin
Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
Oh. Amaryllis, while she knew it came with the territory, still felt a little rattled whenever others would show submission to her. It would take some time to get used to it. Yet instead of showing it outwardly, she just smiled at the other as she rattled on about what she was doing. A thank you gift for Veho? What did he like?

Once the other finished however, it suddenly struck her then that Amaryllis knew little about her co leader. Yes, she knew he was a healer and a father, along with being a leader far longer then she but outside of that, she had little idea of what his likes or dislikes were.

"Well, he is a healer so he likes herbs and other medicinal things." She finally answered after a few moments of thought. Perhaps she should go see Veho at some point and actually talk to him, since they rarely talked these days. "I know a little about them myself so we could do on a small hunt, to stock up the medical den?" In her later weeks of pregnancies, it was something she had taken to doing, along side slow paced patrols. But hopefully, he'd liked the fact she helped Oisin gather herbs for him. "What do you think?"
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]
Inactive Deceased
Oisin
medica demonstration 1/3

Oisin couldn't stop the small giggle that fell from her lips. "I was aware of that. I'm a healer myself but he's letting me train under him to really hone my skills more. I wasn't sure if plants might have been too obvious or cheesy." She admitted with a soft shrug, no longer focused on the idea of this woman's future children. Her head nodded and she softly raised from her low position. "Sounds like a great idea." A wide smile beamed from the younger girl as she took a few bounds towards a nearby tree. Carefully she inspected it for anything worthwhile.

She hadn't had much time to properly inspect the den but with how nice Veho had seemed when accepting her she figured the male wouldn't turn down anything. Her nose twitched as she sniffed at the air, hoping for a breeze to lead them to a nice batch of...something. Oisin hadn't really thought too much about if she was just going to pluck something from the earth and take it to him or if she might want to be more thoughtful in what she brought.

The new Hollow wolf occasionally tosses a glance towards the pregnant female before continuing her search. "Oh!" She chirped. "I'm Oisin, don't think I managed to tell ya that yet." The tan girl said before she ran her nose through the soil near a cedar tree's roots.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity