(See All?) Announcements
597 Users Online
Google, Bing

Burned — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Leotie has come in search of information about Sven, anyone who has information is welcome.  She is a respectable distance from the border. Backdated to May 28.
@Enoki @Nicolò @Ravenna

So much had been going through her head that it had taken her some time to realize just how wrong Naira had been. Why had she been punished so severely when she wasn't the only one with ties to the Willow Ridge wolves. In all the time she had been with the draw she had worked her hardest for them always supplying food and patrolling their borders. She'd never once been in trouble and while she may have been wrong in leaving when she had. Been gone for too long without telling anyone did it really deserve so severe a punishment? For months they had treated her as the outcast and she is the one punished for their actions. These were the thoughts that had come to her when she had finally gotten over the shock of what had happened to her. The betrayal and wrong doing of it all ran much deeper than it had in the moment she had been ousted. She wanted to know when the wolves of Charred Ash Draw had become such hypocrites.

The words that Naira had spoken asking if Leotie had plans to take her rank ran through her mind.Was the woman such a coward that she would have to banish the agouti woman because she feared losing her rank? She wished that old bag of bones would have fallen off the mountain when they'd crossed it on their way to the Wildwood. Then maybe she wouldn't be in this situation but she was and she had to be stronger, show all of them that she was better even though she wanted so badly to make them pay for what they had done to her.

How fast her life had changed.

It had been so long since she'd been on her own that the agouti woman wasn't sure what was next for her. The thought of joining a pack after the betrayal and false accusations that had taken place in the Draw caused her to be unsure if she was ready to jump into that again. However, she knew that she would eventually have to find a pack to join. She'd thought of Willow Ridge knowing that Sven would accept her but she still had no idea where he was since she had not seen him since before her banishment.

After her trip to Fallen Tree Cove Leotie decided that she needed to visit the Willow Ridge wolves in hopes of finding Sven. She should never have waited this long to see the Willow Ridge Wolves, they should know of the treachery that the draw wolves were capable of. They also needed to know of the feelings that Naira had toward the pack. She no longer had anyone but Sven to be loyal to as he had always been to her.

So her paws carried her back down the mountain as she made the two day trip just as she had before when she'd seen Enoki. The only stop she made during her travels was to stop and rest at night before continuing on the next morning. It was a long hard journey especially now that she'd been on her own for awhile and hadn't been eating as she had been. A lot of the time she just didn't have the appetite to eat so she didn't. When she did the skills she had learned and been working on came in handy. No longer was she the lost little wolf who didn't know how to feed herself. Now she was and killed Hunter and tracker and she had become so much better at finding her way. She could do this!

Finally when the scent of the ridge wolves entered her nostrils she knew she was close and she would be upon the border just like last time. She wondered who might come to greet her, she hoped it would be Sven but in her heart she knew that it wouldn't be. The scent of the draw was long gone from her pelt, she hoped that would not have an effect on this visit. She took a moment before raising her muzzle to the air and calling for the ridge wolves. It was a long low note that asked for them to meet her at the border.

~Table by Switch
(This post was last modified: Jun 01, 2017, 01:03 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Enoki Ashrelle

Entrusting the ebony woman, Eek, with the care of the trio of cubs currently nestled together in a pile of fluff and adorable slumber induced noises, the dappled mother decided to give her aching limbs a good stretch after being cramped for so long within the dim and confined quarters of the birthing den. The only time she dared leave the sides of her children was to either relieve herself or scrounge up a quick meal if there wasn't one already awaiting her near the entrance of the den. Both her caretaker Ravenna who had taken up the role the moment she had become pregnant and her mate Nicolo often leaving such gifts for the new mother whenever other responsibilities didn't demand their presence be elsewhere. 

Despite Enoki's temporary den bound predicament there were still things that needed to be attended to like the constant search for Sven who had mysteriously disappeared and the only signs to his whereabouts being the trail of his blood leading south away from familiar stomping grounds. This Enoki only knew from Ravenna and Nicolo relaying such to her, the busy mother; regrettably, but understandingly, unable to partake in the search herself for the missing Archer. In his stead, Nicolo had once more bared the weight of leadership upon his swarthy shoulders and though his wife had not made her feelings on the situation clear, she hoped the man knew without words spoken how appreciative and supportive she was of him stepping up to the plate once again even if said responsibilities interrupted their time together as a family.

Smoldering amber irises stole one final glance at the bundles of joy tucked inside before nodding appreciatively toward Eek for allowing her this rare moment of fresh air, quickly setting off to do a quick sweep of the border to ease the sense of feeling partially useless since she couldn't perform the task nor any other that belonged on the list of things to do for a leader as often as she could prior to giving birth. Rounding the first of many markers a smug smirk tugged back the magpie's inky lips noting that her husband had yet to reach this section of their territory yet to freshen up the border, a quick lift of a rear leg dousing the stump in a fresh coat of urine before moving on to the next.

Shortly after a few steps were taken, though, a familiar howl breaking the silence and warranted ebony ears to swivel forward in curiosity. Limbs halting in their place. Without hesitation; for she was going to milk this chance away from the kids to be of some use, she was bounding toward the summons with salmon tongue lolling out the side of her parted jaws. Man, motherhood had truly taken its toll on her body. She really did need to get out and exercise more to get her huntress body back into shape she mentally chastised herself, slowing once she came upon the agouti woman. "Leotie." She panted, a bright grin settling on her facial features while her ivory dipped tail wagged in good spirits behind her. "What brings you back out this way?" Hopefully, she hadn't been kept waiting long.

Word Count: 537
Ashbash 2017 - Sebastian Unrau 
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The agouti was in a place where she felt like she had lost so much and now she waited at the Willow Ridge border to speak with someone about Sven. She knew there had to be a reason she hadn't seen him and surely he would have come looking for her when he found out she had been kicked out of the draw. For a long time she’d had a feeling in the pit of her stomach that something had gone wrong. It was that fear of finding out the truth that had kept her from the ridge for so long after she'd been ousted. She wasn't ready to know the truth, she still wasn't ready but she couldn't put the inevitable off any longer. She had to know if she had lost Sven as well as the wolves she'd seen as her family but had become her betrayer's.

Leotie stopped her pacing as she saw the familiar black and white pelt of Enoki as the woman approached her. She turned to face the woman giving her a low bow, “Hello Enoki, I hope all is well,” she said in greeting trying to keep herself as calm as she could. She was sure the piebald woman had enough on her plate and didn't need Leotie to add to it. The question had been posed however so the agouti woman got straight to the point. There wasn't​ any point in beating around the bush and prolonging the inevitable. “It's been quite some time since I've seen Sven and I was wondering if you might be willing to share any information you might have on him,” she explained.

For moment Leotie debated telling the alphess of her own predicament. She knew that it wasn't the piebald woman's problem that she had been ousted nor was it her job to fix it for the agouti. In the end Leotie decided that she had come to tell the ridge wolves of Naira's dislike for them, she thought what better way than to start the conversation with, “My pack it seems has turned against me and I've been kicked out of their ranks.” With that said she let her gaze drop to her paws, she still didn't understand a.lot of it and wondered if she ever would.

~Table by Switch
(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2017, 10:27 PM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Brief greetings offered by both parties and it wasn't long before Leotie answered Enoki's question, delving into the reason behind her spontaneous trip to the willow forest in order to speak with them about a certain individual. Sven. There was little willpower to hide the drop in her facial expressions the moment her swarthy ears plucked out the pale man's name from the agouti woman's words, ears shortly after sweeping back to rest toward the back of her skull. Before Enoki could begin to explain that situation to the woman, though, Leotioe threw a curve ball that immediately had her ears pricked forward and upright in both shock and curiosity.

Ousted? Leotie? It didn't seem plausible from how loyal the younger woman came across the first time they had met and she had proposed the idea of forming a bond between the two packs in hopes of it one day blossoming into something more. Possibly even an alliance. Only to be kicked out but as a well-seasoned member of a pack, Enoki knew there was always a reason behind such drastic decisions. What had she done to earn being thrust back into the harshness of the world alone and left to fend for herself with the skills she had under her paws? Where was Enoki to begin?

Taking a step forward, the matriarch's scarred muzzle reached out to lightly bump the underneath of Leotie's chin in order to cause the woman to bring her gaze back up to her own. To be ousted was surely a hard pill to swallow, but she couldn't let it define her. "I find it truly hard to believe someone like you could be kicked so easily from a pack granted how loyal and ready to help you come across toward the Draw. Surely they must have explained to you their reasoning for kicking you out. What was it?"

A small pause was made to give the woman a chance to collect herself and her thoughts before bombarding the magpie with the event, swarthy haunches lowering to take a seat knowing that this was not going to be just a casual, friendly visit this time. Thankfully Eek had the pups under control and could tend to their needs for the time being. "As for Sven.." She began, words cut off as she pondered the best way to go about this considering the knowledge she had in regards to how Sven felt about the agouti woman. Obviously, he hadn't sought out the woman when he had disappeared. "Sven is missing. I will share with you all that we know although it isn't much."
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie had come to Willow Ridge to find out about Sven, if anyone would know anything it would have to be his pack. Part of her hoped that Enoki would be able to call for him and he would appear and make things better like he had in the past. The drop in the woman's features to a frown told Leotie that wouldn't be happening. That her fears that Sven wasn't in the ridge we're true, that he had not been around because he wasn't there. Before Enoki could speak on the matter surrounding Sven there was something else that Leotie needed to tell the woman. She felt it to be dishonest if she didn't share with Enoki what had happened to her. She did not want the piebald woman to think she was still a member of the draw and to talk to her as such when she was not.

The agouti woman pretty much blurted it out that she had been ousted from her pack. It was the best way to just come out and say it. She felt it would hurt less to just get it over with and then deal with whatever came after. Leotie worried that she would be turned away without finding out what happened to Sven. Now that she was no longer a part of the draw she didn't feel there was any obligation to tell her. She of course would respect whatever Enoki decided to do in this matter as it was a complicated one. She also hoped that the piebald woman would understand she had only come for answers about her friend and nothing else. She could not expect the ridge wolves to take her in and she wasn't even sure she was ready for a new pack yet.

The piebald woman surprised her when she came forward and bumped her chin. Leotie allowed her gaze to meet that of the woman as she spoke of her feelings toward what had happened and asked that Leotie tell her their reasons. “Thank you for your understanding,” she started, “I'm not really sure exactly. Naira started by commenting on me leaving the draw just before the pups were born. I don't understand because I had left a couple weeks before the pups were born and returned to the draw nearly a week or more before the puppies were born. Then she wanted to know what I was doing and why I had left and why I left. I explained everything to her. After that she accused me of wanting to challenge for her position and after she spoke of the ridge and how I should join you if I'm so in love with your pack. I believe she thinks I am a traitor and that is why she ousted me.” Leotie let her head fall once more.

After she had explained to the ridge woman what had happened Leotie felt more confused about the event then she had before. None of it had made sense. Leotie didn't believe she had done anything to deserve to be ousted, punished maybe but not ousted. As Enoki took a seat Leotie went through the conversation in her mind again to try and see what she was missing but she could not. It was the mention of Sven that brought her gaze back to the piebald woman. Her ears were perked toward the ridge alpha in anticipation of what she would be told of Sven. She knew something wasn't right but she hoped she wouldn't be receiving news of his death. As she was told that he was missing she gasped before taking a moment to gather herself. “I knew it wasn't good,” she admitted, “But missing? Whatever you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I've been very worried about him and I just…,” Leotie didn't finish. Instead she fell silent to allow Enoki to speak.

~Table by Switch
(This post was last modified: Aug 03, 2017, 06:30 PM by Leotie.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Enoki listened and tried to understand; she truly did, what Leotie was saying as to why the agouti female had been ousted from Charred Ash Draw, but the truth of the matter was that it didn't make a lick of sense to the Ridge matriarch. From what she pieced together in her head the woman standing before her had left for a little bit and returned before the pack's pups had been born, but been accused of wanting Naira's position because of it? The magpie gave a shake of her head, an exasperated sigh falling from her lips. If Leotie truly sought to overthrow Naira wouldn't she have gone and gotten herself pregnant in the spring or challenged the older woman for her rank? Having only known Leotie a short while she didn't seem like the scheming type nor one that sought a place of power. She was content to serve as beta and that she knew from their last visit.

At the last bit, though, there was no stopping the scoff that escaped the dappled woman in response to Naira's dislike for the Ridge made more apparent. During her brief meeting with both Triell and herself, there was a standoffish aura about the woman and now it became a little more clear as to why. "Well, I can't understand her reason for it makes no sense to me, but I can say that they lost a valuable member. Maybe you should rub it in their faces and join us. I'd take you in a heartbeat." Although the rubbing it in Naira's face part was only partially said in a joking manner, the part of her taking into their fold was truthful. But the direction of the conversation turned a new leaf, focusing now on the whereabouts of Sven.

There wasn't much Enoki could truly offer the agouti woman in regards to where Sven currently was or what exactly happened other than he had gone missing for even she herself didn't know the full details, but being so close to the former Ridge leader it was only fair she shared what little information she did know. "It's hard to believe he would just leave and from what some of my members have discovered in the Rise it doesn't seem to be the case. They had found large traces of his blood there pointing toward the idea that whatever happened, he threw one hell of a fight, but the trail had stopped south and gone cold after that." It was a mystery what had happened, but Enoki could only hope that death had not awaited the ivory Archer's arrival.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The whole time she was relaying what had happened to get her ousted from the pack it replayed in her mind. Since she was so confused about what had happened what she said came out jumbled and all over the place. She was clearly confused by it all and couldn't make sense of it still after it had happened what seemed liked forever ago. Two things had stuck out, it seemed Naira was just waiting for the smallest infraction and she believed that Leotie had changed her loyalty which was utter nonsense. They were family to her and he wouldn't do that to a family especially because she hadn't ever had one. The reasons why Naira wanted her gone were numerous but each made sense to her. Something wasn't right about it all and Leotie had yet to figure it out but she hoped in day she could know and set her mind at ease.

The scoff that sounded in her ears caused them to come forward curiously especially since it had occurred right after she'd mentioned Naira's dislike of the ridge wolves. She hoped that the information that Enoki was receiving wouldn't cause an alliance between the packs. Naira had made it perfectly clear of how she felt about Willow Ridge and the ridge wolves didn't need to be in an alliance with a pack of betrayer's. “I wish I could explain it better but even I feel it doesn’t make sense. Thank you for your kind words, I would love to join Willow Ridge but I don't know if I'm ready to join another pack yet. They were my family and I gave everything I had to them, the wounds are still fresh and I think I need some time to figure things out. I really appreciate you hearing me out Enoki and when the day comes that I am ready to join another pack I will be back.” Leotie had made up her mind then and there that when she was ready she would come to Willow Ridge, the piebald woman had showed her kindness since their first meeting and could see Leotie's value. The draw wolves clearly never had since they had ousted her without a thought.

They had come to the main reason that Leotie had showed up at Willow Ridges borders, Sven. She'd been so worried and felt the only place she could get the answers was the Ridge wolves. Leotie listened to all the details that the alpha could give her about Sven. She had become worried that something truly horrible happened to him. “I don't believe he would have left if he'd had a choice, he worked too hard and he loves Willow Ridge. I can't believe that he is dead,” she stated that firmly more for herself than Enoki, “He's strong and would want to get back to all of you, I have to believe that he will come back as soon as he can.” She needed to have that belief now more than ever, she needed him.

~Table by Switch
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Enoki nodded her head and gave a warm, understanding smile when Leotie mentioned how she appreciated the offer but wasn't sure if she was ready yet to throw herself back into the midst of life in a pack and the magpie woman understood that. With how abrupt and confusing her ousting from Charred Ash Draw was it was no surprise the agouti woman may be a little leery about joining another pack, let alone the very pack she had been accused of being buddy buddy with. Although Leotie wasn't going to be joining them today, the smile upon Enoki's lips deepened when she mentioned that when the time was right she could make her return and swear her loyalty to the wolves that called the willow forest home. "Take your time, you know where to find us." Nodding, smile still intact.

"I doubt there is anything in this world that could keep Sven away from Willow Ridge willingly. He's been trying hard to restore this place to the glory it deserves much like myself and he's not the type to just give up and walk away like others in this pack have prior." A heavy sigh fell from her lips and momentarily her dark lids came to a close, giving her head a solemn shake before reopening her eyes to focus her smoldering amber gaze on Leotie's facial features once more. "All we can do right now is hope, but I'm sure that wherever he is, he's trying hard to come back and thinking about all of us here. You included."
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The agouti woman knew how important a pack was and being part of one especially when winter came. She believed that the Ridge wolves we're good wolves and wouldn't do to her what Naira and the other draw wolves had done. Still the wounds from what they did we're still too fresh and she did not feel it would be fair to herself or to Enoki to take the piebald woman up on her offer. She needed to deal with the emotions that were swirling inside of her before she could pledge her loyalty to another pack. When she did come back she wanted to be able to give all of herself to them as she had the draw, it was the only way she knew how to be truly loyal. “Thank you for your understanding and I am sure I will find my way back to your borders when the time is right.” When she had healed from her ousting and could be there for the ridge wolves fully she would return to Willow Ridge.

As Enoki spoke of Sven's ambitions for Willow Ridge she couldn't help but smile. She knew her pale friend cared so much for his pack and his family. He had even challenged for leader so that he could accomplish what Enoki spoke of. “I have always felt he cared a lot for all of you here and Willow Ridge. I hope he is able to return and see his dreams realized I think that would mean a lot him.” She remembered him telling her he was going to challenge for leader. How worried she was but she didn't try to stop him. She knew it was important to him and she was proud when she found out that he had become leader of Willow Ridge, and also happy he was okay. Leotie nodded, “We must not give that up, thinking of us might be what's keeping him going so that he can come back to us, thank you.” For the reassurance that Sven would be thinking of her and she trusted that Enoki was right, Sven was thinking of her.

~Table by Switch