734 Users Online
Bing, Google

nothing can move me — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Morning, Patchy rain possible, 58 ° F, 15 ° C

He hadn't slept well the night before for no reason in particular. Despite it being summer there was a certain nip to the air, certainly didn't compare to the winter though. The clouds in the sky seemed a bit drab and hung close to the earth. A soft sigh left his mouth as he left the den. Part of him expected @Lacey to follow after him if she hadn't already weaseled herself out of the den. Kerberos wasn't sure if he was feeling rather energetic and playful today but he would gladly let her shadow him if she appeared by his side.

His paws had found a certain routine to follow in the mornings. Kerberos carefully made his way to where the Tainn children (@Lana @Suka @Cannon) might still be resting. Of course, his gaze was always rather pensive when visiting the den. He had concerns about the small family but for now, he shrugged them off. It was a bad habit and he should truthfully man up. Kerberos should have pulled his second (what a strange thought mentioning Kerberos never thought Triell would be his second) aside to find out something - anything - that could seal up his empty cracks that were flooded with concern. Then again the tawny leader felt like he should have gone to Treyah. He was thoroughly impressed with the yearling but at the same time, he was worried. Reiko was gone, Naira acted oddly, and Zerxes had left. How far would she bend before she simply broke?

Kerberos softly shook his head as he made his way towards the communal den. He should check the caches and see if a hunting trip was needed. The Rigel doubted they would nab anything big but perhaps they could find a few plump birds or hares.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 44 posts.
Inactive Pup
Lana Tainn

(I'm posting on my phone, so im sorry if anything is weird. I will fix it when I have real intenet again!)

Lana’s bank of knowledge grew everyday, like a sponge soaking up droplets of water during a rainstorm. The world was still vast and small, all at the same time. There were places far beyond comprehension, and much farther than she could travel alone, but she knew nothing of them. Her entire life was spent in the mile radius from their den. Of course, she would have liked to visit those places, but Treyah and Mum wouldn’t like it, and the cub didn’t want to disaapoint them so she stayed put. Of course, staying put was much easier said than done. Especially with two brothers that were constantly up to something. Fortunately, keeping them out of trouble kept her own mind sharp, a fact that she might eventually come to thank them for. Well, probably not.

Thankfully both of her brothers were keeping quiet today, as in they had yet to cause trouble, and as far as she knew, Mum was normal. These were her favorite days. She'd spend her time doing something useful, like chewing all of the bark off of a stick, or pulling clumps of grass from the Earth. But then something much more interesting came along.

Greeting Kerberos with a yip,and a tail wag that swayed the entirety of her small frame, she called out. ”Whatchu do?”

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
no problem and thanks for hopping in <3 @Lana

A yip caught his attention and he halted his movement. The Rigel's head turned to see Lana greeting him with a not so unusual question. His own daughter had been asking plenty of whys, whats, and hows lately. He simply assumed it must have been part of their growing process. He lowered his neck and head to be more eye level with the dark girl. "I'm going to check on some things, Lana. Do you wish to come along?" The leader asked kindly. He would be sure to give a call to Treyah if the younger Tainn girl wished to tag along.

He wondered if she would be full of more questions. Of course, he really wouldn't mind them. It might help his mind focus on something else besides pestering thoughts. Not to mention he would feel a bit honored to help this generation of Tainns. He got to meet them now instead of the age he had met Treyah and Reiko at. He hoped the that Reiko was doing well wherever he had disappeared too because he sure as hell was missed here. But he couldn't think of those things now...

His pale yellow eyes shined eagerly as he waited for her answer. Really he couldn't imagine her saying no but then again he hadn't spent too much one-on-one time with this year's Tainn children.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Maeby who has 41 posts.
Inactive Pup
Cannon Tainn
Hello don't mind me

”Whatchu do?”

--

Was that his sisters voice just then? Cannon had been minding his own business doing absolutely nothing, or taking a 'lazy day' if you will, before he heard the sound not too far off. It didn't take long for a reply to come back, and it seemed to of offered her something. Oh, no. Lana wasn't going to have any fun today, at least, not without him! Propping himself up on pudgy limbs, the young Tainn began to travel toward the exchange of words. "Can-oh is go too. Can-oh go wi' Wana." He grunted, pushing through a couple of bushes to finally arrive at his destination.

It was Kerberos who spoke with the fae. Cannon hadn't the pleasure of conversing with the male too much, at least not anymore than he had with others outside of his littermate's and parents, so it was almost surprising to see the male conversing with his sister like this. Had she already managed to get closer to the male? No, there's no way Cannon wouldn't of noticed something like that. Besides, Kerberos surely would much rather get to know him before that annoying Lana. She was probably just out bugging him, poor guy. "Can-oh wish to com'long." He blurted, tail wagging in excitement.

(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2017, 06:46 AM by Cannon.)
[Image: N3fkDi5.png]