(See All?) Announcements
384 Users Online
Vasco, Google, Bing, Oleander, Apollo, Juniper

what you know — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
The child bounced happily when it became apparent that the dark wolf was going to follow her. A broad grin spread across her face and she wagged her tail exuberantly, then turned to lead the way back in the direction of Hearthwood River. She thought she heard him say something about not sneaking up on him, but that had to be put on the backburner for the moment. There were far more important things to do - like getting Darkmoon to see how great Hearthwood was!

Maybe they could adopt him.

But then a new voice came in - one that the tawny pup knew well. "Lil!" she squeaked, tail wagging even harder - if possible. The girl raced forward and wove around the blue-eyed wolf's legs as Lilya scolded her in that weird accent that she used. Ris wondered why there were no other wolves who talked like that around. 'Ya know yer supposed ta stay within th’borders,' the woman told her, and the child dropped into a play bow. If she was supposed to stay inside the borders, then why wasn't there a wall or something? She could walk right over them with ease.

"I-I go!" she argued in her puppy way, then brightened when Lilya addressed Darkmoon. Her forepaws patted the ground excitedly. "Dis-dis-dis M'yoon!" the girl introduced, looking between the two of them. "F-f-rien'!" She had so much else that she wanted to say, but when she got all overexcited like this, her stutter grew worse and she forgot which words to use. But she wanted to convey that Darkmoon was good and a friend and that Lilya and Darkmoon should be friends, too.
Played by slimestone who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Darkmoon

"Maybe they could adopt him." My heart ;-;

The two of them had not gone very far before coming across another wolf who, by scent, Darkmoon quickly recognised as belonging to the same pack as Ris. Darkmoon froze with fear, immediately realising what the situation must look like, although he had no intentions of harming the cub. He withdrew slightly from Ris, ears back and posture low, although the other wolf seemed friendly enough that he was able to remain somewhat relaxed, and returned a slight tail wag. Darkmoon remained silent as the two had a short exchange, and contemplated sneaking off while they were distracted.
    Before he could make his mind up, however, Ris' comment about them being friends dashed those thoughts from his mind. Although it was such a simple comment coming from a cub at the age where any- and everyone was considered a friend, Darkmoon's heart swelled with emotions he could not understand or describe. Was it pride? happiness? love? He looked at Ris and scowled to disguise his thoughts, but a softness in his eyes betrayed him if one looked close enough.
    "Er, no," he said, looking to 'Lil', fumbling over his words as he tried to catch up to the present situation. "No trouble at all." He looked between the two of them awkwardly, slightly turning his body as if he was ready to leave. "Well, I guess...I guess you'll take Ris back home then."

@Lilya
[Image: darkmoon_avatar_by_pearcrumbs-d9xt32f.png]
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Risaela I am so sorry this took so long - I didn't get the tag and didn't realize I was up

Lilya grinned at the child as she greeted her, nosing the girl’s crown when she made her way towards the queen’s legs. The girl responded to the scold, and Lilya found it hard to be mad at the child. After all, Lil had been the same way. She’d only grown out of it after the trauma she’d endured, so she very much understood the child’s curiosity. Her attention only turned back to the stranger when Risaela introduced them. “M’sure he is… but your family will be worried.” She murmured softly as she started to nudge the child home. She just imagined what would happen had anyone else been the one to find her hear with a stranger. “Risaela, we best be getting’ back…” She reminded the girl as she continued to nudge her back in the direction of Hearthwood.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]