space mutiny — Altar of Fire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 24 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Deron Selwyn
deron selwyn
I'm taking more than I can give
Is this the life I wanna live?

If someone had asked, Deron likely would not have been able to tell them how he found this place. Sprawled on top of the one giant rock in this place. There was no sun warming his fur but that was okay. The colors of the flowers around him were far too bright anyway, with the sun he imagine this whole place would have likely looked like it was burning up.

With those warm thoughts in mind the Selwyn man laid across the rock soaking up the scenery. He had all the time in the world but nothing to do. There were no wolves around for him to fancy over, any work to be done, or even any places to go. Deron knew he could nap some more but that got old. It was a great time killer but eventually, it got boring. He didn't even fancy his dreams when they came.

Selwyn yellow eyes closed for a moment, taking in long deep breaths. Something would come to him. Eventually. Hopefully. He actually really doubted something worthwhile would come around. He lacked the interest for most things that others might. Tsk task, what a shame.

As his eyes opened back up there was nothing to see but the swaying of the wildflowers. Even if he was bored at least he had a good view.