(See All?) Announcements
369 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google, Apollo, Juniper

they keep singing and repeating — Traitors Tor 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

Explorin’. He nodded in response—it was a legitimate reason to be this far west. The weird towers were a little unsettling but it didn’t make the place any less interesting. He just wasn’t sure if he was going to visit again anytime soon… or while he was so small. It was an intimidating place and made the ebony boy feel a lot smaller than he actually was. I’m not really sure where I am either, he admitted in response to the older male’s comment, a small laugh accompanying his words as he shrugged.

I was explorin’ too, he responded quickly, his tail wagging slowly behind him. Never been this far before. I live east of here—on a big rock! His expression grew more serious as he studied the pale loner, his brows pinching together. I can show ya, if y'want? I should be headin' back soon anyway. He shrugged. He had already been out long enough; he didn't want to get into trouble for being out too late. Follow if y'want! He tossed over his shoulder as he began marching back toward Whitestone...Fade, thread complete.

(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2018, 06:32 AM by Cyril.)