(See All?) Announcements
586 Users Online
Google, Neo, Jethro

Hang onto Yourself — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
@Sven @Enoki @Nicolò. Backdated to August 6th. Sven and Leotie are at the border. Mid-afternoon, sunny, and cool.

There were moments where she questioned if what was happening was real or not. When Sven had helped her to clean up in the river she'd stopped and watched him a moment as if he wasn't really there. Was this all her mind giving her what she wanted right before the end. She'd Known that there wasn't much more time for her. That was until Sven appeared as if he'd materialized from the forest, he'd come to her telling her all the things she'd been wanting to hear. How could it be real if it was what she'd wanted and then as if by magic it was there.

She had tasted the blood of the food she ate, her appetite returning some after her hope that things could get better returned. She still hadn't eaten much and as she'd looked at herself in the river she'd felt embarrassed by how thin she'd become. How unkempt her pelt had gotten due to lack of grooming but Sven didn't seem to care and only wanted to help her.

That was a few days ago and now she stood behind him with her shoulder pressed against his flank at the border of Willow Ridge once again. This time was different, this time she had come with the pale man to seek permission to join. She hoped this would be a better home than the draw.

Sven had promised her a place she wouldn't be betrayed or kicked out. A place where she would be appreciated, she trusted Sven but she couldn't help the fear that maybe it was all still something her mind was doing to her.

Leotie feared too much time had passed since she'd been offered a place in the ridge and that maybe Enoki had changed her mind or things had changed which would prevent her from being in the pack. Sven was with her, he could make it better like he had helped her to get cleaned up and get some food in her.

She was nervous and scared but she had said her goodbyes to the Wildwood ready to move in with her life. She wanted to do that with Sven, he'd come for her when she needed him most likely he always did. He would help her through this, making a new home for herself where she could feel safe again and start to rebuild her life. She wanted to leave the voice behind but she knew it was still there whispering.

She needed to do something to signify her new start so she stepped forward a little and raised her muzzle into the air to call for the alphas if Willow Ridge. As her notes carried through the air she stepped back to press her shoulder against Sven's.Leotie became very self conscious of the way she looked, she had not regained her full weight and hoped it wouldn't prevent her from gaining acceptance into Willow Ridge.

~Table by Switch
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Lightning who has 168 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nicolò Archer

Nicolo did not hesitant to make his way towards the borders when a woman’s voice called for the alphas of Willow Ridge. With the return of Sven, Nicolo felt as though their numbers were more secure. He rested easier and knew that his children would be even safer with their relative back in the ranks. It did not take the dark man long to reach the borders – as he had already been in the middle of a patrol. The man’s banner lifted behind him while pale yellow eyes looked over the woman in front of him, offering her a silent nod before looking towards Sven and offering the same.

His curiosity was piqued by this. If Sven already returned and was recruiting, Nicolo had no problem with it. The more they had within the ranks when winter arrived, the more secure he would feel. The man trailed his eyes back towards the girl, taking in her frail form – not uncommon among lone wolves but still quite thin being out on her own. Dark jaws finally parted, "Nicolo Archer. What can I do for you?" His tail waved behind him in a friendly manner, not wanting to intimidate the girl in the least. She looked quite fragile of itself and the last thing Nicolo wanted was a frantic meeting on his borders.

WesternStock @ DA, KYghost @ DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Sven welcomed Leotie's weight against his shoulder, his much more solid frame there to offer her comfort and confidence both. Silver eyes flickered over her face, and he could moreso feel the emotions passing through her than see them. He was much more assured than she that the Ridge would allow her into their fold, but he'd long learned to expect the unexpected always.

When it was Nicolo that found them, Sven easily returned the gesture of greeting, tail settling down to hang between his legs out of respect for the man's return of rank. What was this now, the fourth time? For the first time he pitied Nicolo for being constantly thrusted into that throne. Sven had always thought himself the mop of the pack, cleaning up after all the other men who failed to hold their ground and shoulder the responsibilities they were all too eager to take on. Nicolo was very much that same though, however. Always there to hold the Ridge together.

It gave him a renewed appreciation for the man.

When his question bubbled into the air, Sven remained silent, allowing Leotie to speak for herself. Only if she floundered in her words would he step in.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

This was to be her fresh start after everything that had happened, a time when she could start putting it all behind her. Leotie was glad to have Sven there with her, he gave her the strength she wasn't sure she had anymore. One day she hoped to find it again but for now it had to he one step at a time. First things first seeking acceptance into the ridge and despite her nerves she had called for the alpha's of the pack. The wolf that came to greet them wasn't one she had met but she had noticed the recognition between the two men.

The man however spoke to her introducing himself and asking what he could do. Leotie dipped her head to him to show her respect before glancing to Sven. With a deep breath she took a step forward, “My name is Leotie Rhys and I've come to take Enoki up on her offer to join Willow Ridge. That is if you are in agreement as well.” The agouti woman had not forgotten the conversation she'd had with the piebald woman so many months ago. Nor had she forgotten that she had promised to come to the borders when she was ready to join a pack again.

Leotie was about to turn and rejoin Sven when she stopped, “I haven't been well these past months after being ousted from Charred Ash Draw. I spoke with Enoki shortly after it happened so she knows as much as I could tell her at the time. I don't know what I can do for Willow Ridge right now but I can promise when I am better I will work hard for the pack as I did for the Draw.” She glanced back to Sven feeling a little tired after speaking so much, it had been awhile since she'd been in such a situation but she wanted to be honest with both Nicolo and Sven. Turning back to the alpha she waited to hear his response.

~Table by Switch
Played by Lightning who has 168 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nicolò Archer

Had he known what Sven was thinking, Nicolo would have felt more at peace with himself. The dark Archer felt as if there had always been a sort of tension between uncle and nephew due to situations that occurred in the past. Nicolo had always appreciated Sven’s constant presence within Willow Ridge and it had truly affected them all when the younger Archer disappeared. Now that he was back, Nicolo would make sure he did whatever he could to ensure his nephew’s safety, both as his leader and his family.

Attention turned back towards the newcomer, yellow eyes hardening as he listened to her explanation. The dark man’s ears flicked forward in further curiosity at the mention of his mate’s name. If this woman had spoken with his mate than surely, there was reason for her to hold a secure place within their ranks. That, along with the backing of Sven, spoke more than words ever could. However, there was more. She launched into a tall of Charred Ash Draw, of who Ravenna had spoken of before. Leotie did not go much in-depth about what ailed her but Nicolo certainly had no business in prying. Perhaps, his wife knew more. The dark man nodded his head towards the girl, "You are welcome here and we will do whatever we can do aid in your recovery."

WesternStock @ DA, KYghost @ DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
It wasn't the first time that Leotie had sought out acceptance into a pack, the last time she'd been alone. This time she had Sven with her and she drew strength from his presence to help her explain to Nicolo her situation and tell him about Enoki's offer. She was nervous and afraid that she would say the wrong thing on top if showing up in such a bad state. Despite her nervousness she was able to get everything out that she wanted. If Nicolo had any questions she would be glad to answer, Leotie didn't want to keep anything from her potential alpha.

All that was left for her to do was wait to see if she would be accepted or not. This was maybe the worst part especially when she didn't know how things would turn out. She was worried about saying something wrong or her condition would keep her from being accepted but when Nicolo spoke she could help the wide smile from crossing her features. “Thank you for your kindness and I promise once I'm back in my feet I will work hard for Willow Ridge,” she spoke the tiredness she was feeling coming through in her voice. Leotie turned to Sven and brushed her muzzle under his chin, “Thank you for my second chance,” she whispered. She was ready to move on from her past and make a new life in Willow Ridge with Sven and his family.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
As he had hoped, his presence wasn't much needed. Leotie was able to explain herself without a hitch, honest and direct with her words. That she had already spoken with Enoki before was most likely a great benefit, and perhaps played a large role in Nicolo's decision. Though he had always seemed to Sven to be the most lenient of his family, an Archer with an actual heart instead of some self-serving, whirring machine stuck inside his chest.

Still, he couldn't help a relieved smile when he heard those words confirming Leotie's welcome into the pack. She thanked the alpha and then himself in turn, and Sven growled affectionately in response. Of course he would give this to her; she deserved it.

"I should take you to Ravenna, then. She'll know what you need to get your health back on track."
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

It was a relief to the Agouti woman to finally have a place to call home again and she was also able to join Sven in his pack. It was something that she had wanted before she'd been ousted but she couldn't up and leave the draw. They had turned their back on her so now she had no problem pledging her loyalty to Sven and his pack. She felt it had been a smart choice in coming to see Enoki and so speak with her as she felt that had helped her too.

When she turned to Sven she was met with an affectionate growl which only widened her smile, she'd missed the pale Archer in his time away. It was only in his words about taking her to Ravenna and recovery that she realized how tired she was. Leotie nodded, “That would be best,” she agreed.

Leotie knew she had a long road ahead of her but she was willing to do what it took to get her health back. To pay these wolves back for their kindness and to move on and make a new life. For now she just wanted to sleep.

i want something just like this
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Well, there it was. Sven's tail picked up to wag a few paces as he moved forward, knocking his shoulder gently against Leotie's to encourage her to come with him. His silver gaze cast its way toward Nicolo once more, accompanied by a smile, to quietly say thank you and goodbye. Certainly, the alpha had responsibilities to get back to, and Sven would have plenty on his plate as well after introducing Leotie and helping her settle in.

"The infirmary is within the main den, because that was Nonna's domain. Ravenna's taken it over, she's so much like her mother. Probably why we get along so well now."

Of course, they had both needed to prove themselves to each other before they could get to this point, but Sven wasn't aware of any hard feelings that may or may not still exist regarding their turbulent start.

be a gentleman.