(See All?) Announcements
333 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

the ground taunts my wings — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

He was pleased to see Aleksei’s familiar shape arrive shortly after he’d addressed the greyscale leader. The ghost tipped his nose in greeting to his former packmate. Despite the girl’s trembling form Lachesis could tell that she was being taken care of during her stay in the Fields. Unless she wanted to return with him there was no reason for him to drag the Baranski away—not yet. He and Laike were also outnumbered; if they didn’t want Risaela to leave there was nothing he could do. They were on Fields territory, which meant there were more wolves waiting beyond the golden rye.

His chartreuse gaze shifted over to Jessie as she spoke, announcing that Reyes had passed along his message. It was becoming more evident to the ghost how much he could actually trust the dark male; more than his own subordinate. Things have been a little tense since Kisla’s passing; however, that’s no excuse for how my subordinates acted. Perhaps he should have sent someone else (like Laike or his wife) to approach the Rye wolves in the first place… then this mess could have been avoided completely. Ris, he started, his gaze shifting to the silver girl, come home when you’re ready. We will be waiting for you. He pressed a firm lick to the girl’s forehead before returning his attention to the Rye wolves. The alliance still stands. I have dealt with my subordinates and I can assure you that it won’t happen again. He dipped his nose as he took a step back; it was time for him to take his leave. He knew Laike would want to spend some time with the Fields second, which was one of the reasons why he had accompanied the ghost west, so Lachesis would allow him to trail behind. But, for XIX, it was time to return to Hearthwood. I better start the trek back. Thank you for your hospitality, Jessie. Aleksei, Adelayde: always nice to see you. With that he turned on his heal and started making his way back across the tundra, a lump forming in the back of his throat as he left Risaela behind. She would return; he knew that. She just wasn’t ready yet.

Lachesis’ exit unless stopped. I would like this wrapped up soon! <3 

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2018, 04:15 PM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you