(See All?) Announcements
759 Users Online
Bing, Google

One Minute to Midnight — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 168 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nicolò Archer

For the first time, he felt like he was finally getting somewhere with a loner, someone outside of his own bloodlines - aside from his wife. The man offered the other woman a smile at her words, only nodding his head in confirmation. After what had transpired when Morganna was in ranks, trust was something Nico did not take for granted and certainly did not give out freely. The dark man's eyebrows arched up when she asked a question about other packs, though it was more pleased than anything. She was interested. That was what this meant, right? The man's tail wagged behind him while he responded, "None of our neighbors have ever given us trouble. The area is usually friendly."

WesternStock @ DA, KYghost @ DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Dec 13, 2017, 04:21 PM by Nicolò.)
Played by Kai who has 21 posts.
Inactive
Sonora Kairi

Once they got through all of the pleasantries and established that the man was from a pack. That was lucky, she could ask questions and find out more information. Sonora had one thing that was more important above all other things. Was the pack safe, were their neighbors a threat that would one day try and take over. The last thing the tawny woman wanted to do was choose this pack and gain attachments to those who lived there only to have them slaughtered in front of her again.

She couldn't go through that again, watch her family slowly die leaving her all alone to start over again. She couldn't do it, no matter what her mate had told her about being strong she knew she wasn't strong enough for that. “That's very good news,” she stated relieved, “It sounds like a very safe place to live. The kind of place I'm looking for.” She turned thoughtful for a moment before speaking again. “You've given me a lot to think about which I am grateful for your time. I have recently been through a great trauma and I need some time before I can commit myself to a pack. I do not think it would be fair to your members or myself to join when I am not quite ready to join a pack yet.”

Despite all of that she felt that his pack, Willow Ridge might just be the place that she was looking for.