(See All?) Announcements
1,051 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora

Immortality doesn't last — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
One more from you and then we can fade and archive and get her on the roster.

After having so many wolves seek temporary shelter in the cove and then up and disappearing the alpha had grown tired of it. He knew that circumstances changed and with it wolves would leave from time to time. It was the coming to ask for acceptance and taking what they could before they deserted that bothered him. Unfortunately there was no way to tell before hand who would he the ones to do such a thing. So he wanted her to know for sure that joining the cove permanently was what she wanted. He felt her answer to be sincere, “It pleases me to hear that I won't have to worry,” he said with a smile there was plenty to worry about as it was.

She spoke of wanderlust which he'd had his fair share of too in the past. Now he was a pack wolf and a leader at that which meant he stayed in the territory more often than not. He was fine with that now, he had settled now. The question, was she ready to settle. By what she said next it seemed she'd had her fill of wandering. The alpha considered her words for a moment before nodding. “Yes I will let you serve my pack. Welcome to your forever home, Fallen Tree Cove.”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
OOC: Sounds good to me!

Her head nodded, another smile spread quickly along the length of her jaws when the man accepted her answer without further question. She supposed her wanderlust days hadn't affected her future and worry of it had begun to fade; she only hoped she could live up to her promise. When he welcomed her into the pack she felt a ping of excitement hit her and without missing a beat the fluffy hairs of her tail wagged behind her. It sounded strange, to know that this would be her forever home, but it felt good all the same that finally she would be settling down with wolves that could become her extended family. "Thank you." she spoke, her voice slightly hoarse from emotion. It was hard holding back the ball of emotion that was flooding through her but she composed herself rather well. "I am excited to meet the others, and get more familiar with this beautiful place."

--fade to black--