Bing, Google, Baidu

Underwater — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Perseus Andromeda-Tainn
When I fall to my feet, Wearin' my heart on my sleeve
Perseus Andromeda-Tainn

The sound of running water might be relaxing to some, but for the young Andromeda-Tainn it bought nothing but worry. Yawning as he was it was probably best to steer clear of the falls ahead, barely glimpsed through the oppressive trees of the misty woods, but he was also thirsty and the small drifts of snow that he preferred had long since melted away. Oh bother. With no @“Rosalind” to fish him out there was little guarantee that he wouldn't get startled, faint and drown. His teeth ground together with worry, his dry tongue sticking to the roof of his mouth as he did so. There wasn't a lot to it was there?

Head hanging low he began to saunter towards the falls, ears turning this way and that just in case... Well, in any case he was sure if he were to be attacked out of the blue he probably deserved it... and he had almost reached his destination when somewhere behind him a branch snapped. The unexpected noise sent his heart racing with terror and before he could whip his head around, the familiar feeling of limbs giving way beneath him bought a groan from his chest.His chin hit the ground beneath him while orange eyes blinked. He waited for his legs to wake up from the start, but knew if he wanted to get his legs back under control he would have to calm down. Whatever it was still had a ways to come, he could only hope he'd be back on his feet by the time they did, another yawn leaving him as he just wished the day was over already.

He never should have left his home.