Google, Bing, Neo

Someplace where no-one knows my name — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

"She reminds me a lot of my mother..." she admitted, ears pulled back on her head with embarrassment but the truth often stung. She barely remembered the woman who birthed her, but she could recall the many nights of crying out for her and the sudden outbursts of anger she would feel knowing that she wasn't wanted. It was a pain that followed her everywhere, despite her efforts to hide it, and she could tell that Treyah had been affected in much the same way by her own. 

The topic changed quickly and Rory didn't mind the shift, in fact she rather preferred it over the sadness they were bond to see themselves in and felt herself perk when mention of hunting caught her ears. She was always ready for food! "sounds like its time to go hunting then," she winked at her partner, nudging her ever so slightly with one shoulder before turning herself in the direction that the honking had come. She was beginning to enjoy her meetings with Treyah, they often came with food.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

Treyah hadn't been expecting the comment about Rory's own mother, and it left her feeling rather guilty for bringing it up at all. She knew how she felt about all that was going on and the thought of dredging up similar emotions for anyone else, well, she'd have to catch something to serve as an apology for sure now. She set off deeper into the marsh with a smile on her face, despite the protest that passed her lips. "Urgh, this reminds me of the fen over near the pack where I was born. The trees were so thick you could go days without seeing the sun, and the ground was covered with a bluish swirling fog..." It was so different to the open trees of the wildwood, the canopy thinned from the wildfire all those years ago. "What was it like where you were born?"

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

Reminiscing about her parents hardly brought along nostalgia. Instead she had pushed most of those feelings away with a hope that they would never return, the drama and sadness of it all was enough to make anyone vomit and for that reason alone Rory had grown stronger from it. When she was asked about her birth pack she felt her voice get lost somewhere in her throat and she wondered what she could say to help Treyah understand the value that Whisper Cavern had been to her. "It was quiet, cold, empty." that pretty much summed it up. She had pushed those memories of her pack away as well and in its absence were emotions of abandonment and sadness. She didn't want to feel sad, not when she had finally gotten over it. "it disbanded a while ago I'd assume. I have no idea where anyone went and I doubt there is anyone left from there. Just me, and my memories." she said, gazing at Treyah with a weak smile. No doubt, the woman probably considered her strange, but that was her truth and she wasn't changing it.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i carried compassion to the point of self destruction
and learned that too, could be a sin
Treyah Tainn

Quiet, cold, empty, there she went, poking old wounds that ought not to be poked and she felt bad again. Thankfully, the honking of geese caught her attention, far closer than she might have expected and she halted in her tracks, a smile offered to her companion. "Well, I'm sure a decent meal will make us both feel better." She began to push through the reeds, being mindful of where she placed her paws. She wasn't just hunting for her pack, she was hunting for a friend who needed it more than she did too, and she didn't want to send the girl on her way still hungry.

-thread fade-
(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 10:48 PM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]