342 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Baidu, Bing, Eros

might not be — Panorama Peak 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

We might come from different worlds, but I just wanna let go and lose it

She’d kept them both on their paws, perpetually moving forward all day. She wasn’t the type to slow down, not even if it was to allow her brother to rest. He was the one who chose to follow her into the adventurous unknown after all. “Hurry up, Pietro! HURRY UP!” She complained as she sprung forward, life flying past her without a fleeting glance as she took off further up the palisade, trying to find the highest point to get a look of the view. What could she say? She’d always been the type to love heights. It gave her so much perspective of how small every single wolf really was.

Her tail wagged behind her. Normally, she might be a little more contained, a little more poised like mother always stressed… but these were untamed lands, with not a pack in sight. What was the point of being well behaved if you were on your own? Pietro didn’t count! Speaking of Pietro, she trusted him to be following right behind her. He might be a little smaller than her, but he was still an Archer was he not? Unless he stopped to look at some boring plant… if he did, she might die of boredom.

Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
I'm so sorry for leaving this for so long!!

Pietro was done. He was ninety-nine percent sure that he hated his sister. Which actually wasn't true at all, because if he hated her for real, he would have just abandoned her long ago. The tiny black wolf instead had chosen to follow her off into god-knows-where, and to continue long after his paws had worn out and he was beyond tired. But he loved his sister, and so he continued on.

This place was just like any other place. If this was the location his mother had told him about, the location Sovanna was chasing, then he was completely and utterly underwhelmed. "I'm hurrying," he assured, stretching his legs as he fought to match her stride. Mercury eyes traveled around the trees and plants surrounding them, but he didn't slow to check them out too much. His littermate was far too impatient for those types of things - it made him miss Mariella and Diego terribly.

"Are you okay? Tired? Hungry?" he asked, feeling as though it was about time to check. Sovanna never showed before a collapse, so he had to be on his toes when taking care of her.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

We might come from different worlds, but I just wanna let go and lose it

Sovanna would never admit it out loud, but sometimes she did push her limits. She pushed herself to keep moving just a little too much and she had small bouts of exhaustion that just made her go stir-crazy. It was a brutal and never ending cycle that Pietro kept a close watch on. Her lovable, irritating, annoying brother… but at least he wasn’t Diego who would no doubt drag her ass all the way back to Torbine if given the opportunity. “I’m fine. Come on, Pietro. Where’s your sense of adventure?” She dramatically drew her words out as she continued to skip up the peak, trying to reach the top so she could take in the view.

She could see the tales through her mother’s eyes, so exuberant against the vibrant background of the palisade. “Haven’t you ever wondered what life was like for mom before she had us? Before she met dad? How is it you can take an adventure like this and make it utterly boring?”

Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Pietro rolled his eyes, finally catching up to pad alongside her. Where's your sense of adventure, hm? "It died, along with your sense of self-preservation," he pressed back, lightly bounding up a sharper incline and landing gently, like a cat. His tail flicked once with annoyance. "Good thing we balance one another out."

He hummed thoughtfully at her question, and responded to the first accordingly. "Of course I have," he told her, still making his way up to the top beside his sister. "I may not be as interested in the same things you are, but that doesn't mean I don't kind of enjoy it, too. In a way." Meaning, of course, not at all. He could guess that Sovanna could probably translate that.

At the second question, he gave a little smirk. How is it you can take an adventure like this and make it utterly boring? "It's one of my many talents," he goaded, bumping her shoulder ever so slightly.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

His explanation, in Sovie-speak, translated to “why yes, Sovie, I actually am very boring and have no interest in our history or our parents pasts” which caused her to just roll her eyes and huff as she came to a halt at the top. “But why not? It’s so much fun and you might learn a little more about something other than plants if you look around for once.” She whined again, being the ever so annoying sister. “You know, sometimes you act like all I do is run blindly… I don’t. I follow the tracks, and the stars, and I let the land speak to me.”

And look at the view it got her – she didn’t understand how he could be so interested in plants when there was so much more to look at beside that. "I'm not a defenseless little girl."