Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

OOC here!

Ody hesitated as the girl asked why the moved, was she old enough to understand? Should she even tell her? The woman's smile faded slightly as she decided she might as well. "My grandfather was an evil man, we left because we could no longer stay with him in charge" she watched the girl wondering what her response to such would be, of curse Ody had left out the bloody part of her grandfather trying to murder his own son, and killing pack members including her mother and half-brother. Though a cold feeling spread through her body as the little girl admitted something bad had happened to her pack too, no child should ever suffer from bad memories of their childhood. She wished she could just remove all evil from the young pup, wished she could heal whatever had been broken in her life. But she was no god nor goddess she was but a wolf. "I'm sorry, It gets better someday. I promise just don't lose hope" she said her voice soft as she watched the girl. She knew it was not a promise to make, she knew she could not promise that this little girl would never be hurt again. But how she wished her promise could be true. Though Ody's eyes soon widened a bit as the girl asked how she knew her brother was happy and a sad smile made its way on her lips before it slowly grew happy in a way. She did not wanna remember Mortus in sadness. "Because he sleeps among the star's with the other wolves who have left us." she said a small smile wondering if the girl would understand that Mortus was dead, "He been up there since I was young, maybe around your age I think" she admitted.

Ody smiled by the girl's question as she considered what to answer and yet it wasn't that hard "To follow someone I thought I could not be without" she turned to look out over the lake as she allowed her thoughts to wrap around the whole leaving to follow Craw and the black bitch. "It was a mistake" she said her eyes returning to the girl "I do hope some have staid to" she replied with a smile. Though Ody had to think a bit harder as the girl asked what things she thought was important. "I think Love and Forgiveness is as well, we all make mistakes and a family should be able to forgive them" yes she believed that a family should have the heart to forgive, she forgiven her father for not coming back for them, he though them dead, she could only hope the gang would forgive her for chasing after a man who not been there for most of her life.

Ody smiled as Sana explained what she did for fun and Ody laughed "Yes exploring is fun, especially if you can find some amazing places like these islands" Ody tilted her head slightly as Sana said she trained hunting too, and that her mother wished for her to get good at it. "She is right, Hunting is important it's how we get food. It's even more important to be able to hunt if one finds themselves without a pack to support them." she never knew this hardship when she was part of the gang they always made it though but now on her own she felt the strain of binge a lone wolf. "But when in a pack wolves have many different roles, Do you wanna be a hunter when you grow up Sana?" she asked wondering if the girl actually had an idea of what she wanted to do once she became older. She was still young but some pups found their talents early, at least she thinks she heard her mother say that.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

The smudge understood that after her grandmum had went away the others had wanted to go, some of them did. She hadn't understood all the reasons that had been given why they had wanted to leave. She had wanted to stay in her home. Two words Ody had spoken stuck out to the child most, grandfather was the first. Her mum had spoken of her having a grandfather but Oksana had never met him and Inna had made it clear she never would. The second word was evil, Oksana hadn't ever hear this word and didn't understand what it meant. “What is evil?” She asked looking up to the woman. Ody also offered reassurance that things would get better after she had admitted to something bad happening in her pack. “I won't lose hope,” she stated matter-of-factly. It was her mother's recovery that she would never lose hope on. It was also revealed to the pup that Ody’s brother also resided in the stars like her grandmum. The woman believed that her brother was happy there so that must mean her grandmum was too. “Is he watching over us too like my grandmum?” She asked but then Ody said he was really young and she wondered if pups could do the same role as Kisla. “My mum says I will get to see her again someday maybe you will get to see your brother too.”

She'd left Hearthwood on more than one occasion but she could not imagine leaving for longer. She was interested in what would lead Ody to leave her home and was soon given an answer. The wolf she had followed must have been just as important as Inna was to the pup, she would follow her mother anywhere. “Why a mistake?” She asked not understanding if the one she had followed was so important to her. Some of the other things that were important in a family were forgiveness and love. When Oksana thought about things that had happened in her short life she felt that the members of Hearthwood showed those things. “I think those are important too for a family to be close.” The pup was starting to see more and more how much Hearthwood was a family.

The conversation turned to what Oksana liked to do for fun to which she'd informed about her explorations. “Sana mostly explored inside the borders but has started going further. Islands most exciting thing I've found so far.” Ody also confirmed what Inna had said to be true, “I'm gonna be good hunter one day and make mum proud.” However, a frown crossed her features when she was asked about roles. She hadn't thought about it or realized there were differed roles in a pack. She looked back in the direction of Hearthwood where she knew her mother to be. “Sana wants be like mum.” It was the best answer she had because she knew her mother to have duties and had done them everyday. She didn't know a lot about them but she knew she did good things for the pack.

Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

Ody looked at the young girl in surprise, whats evil? Oh well, Evil was..... How the fuck did anyone explain what evil was? For a moment the pale woman just stood there watching the young pup before she tilted her head thoughtfully. She neede to try and explain it, did she not? "You see evil is...." she paused again confusing filling her eyes as she, allowed a thoughtful hmm to leave her lips. "Evil is when someone does something really bad to someone ells and doesn't feel sorry for it." she said trying to explain what evil is, "It's when someone hurts someone really bad, for now, reason" she continued her words weren't hesitant but somehow slow, she wasn't certain how to explain it but hoped what she said made sense to the young girl. But A smile soon found it way back to Ody's lips as the young girl promised to never lose hope. Which was important to her, to see the pup at least try to be happy was a great thing. Though she felt slightly sorry that she likely not get to see her grow happy, after all, she was going to go to Whitestone and then likely further down south away from the lowlands, away from what her father had built. The girl's question to rather or not Mortus was watching over them like her grandmother had Ody smiled. "Yes I do hope he does, who knows maybe they are watching us together," she said looking up into the sky was dark clouds had formed, it looked like it might rain later. Then the girl asked her something which had her look back at the pup in surprise, Ody understood she was talking about death and thought it odd that such a young pup would have been taught about it and yet Death was a natural thing. "Yes I believe your mother is right, we all gotta go to the starts some day, it a natural part of our life"

Ody sighed softly as the girl asked why following Craw had been a mistake "Because I should have stayed with the ones whom I considered a family instead of chasing after a man who despite being my father was not there when I grew up" her voice was soft and carried no anger, she was no angry at him she still somehow loved her father but the gang was her real family they raised her and they been there for her as she grew up. And as the girl agreed on the things important for a family Ody smiled to the girl, "yes"

Ody laughed as the girl confirmed she be a great hunter on day "That's a great Idea, Sanna, I'm sure some of your packmates are going to be willing to teach you some cool ways to hunt" she said watching the girls face filled with confusion as she explained she wanted to be like her mother and Ody smiled softly once again, she had not meant to confuse the pup after all and it appeared her question had been too large for the young pup to understand it fully. "Sounds like a good plan" Ody replied, she remembered a time herself were she wanted to be like her mother. Though at the given time she wasn't certain after all it wasn't possible to be a pup again and Ody actually found spending her time with You Sana great. So it was a shame that such a thing was not a pack role.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana was grateful to have met Ody she felt like she was learning a lot from the woman. Something that the pup had no idea about was what Evil was and her new friend was kind enough to explain it to her. She had been worried that she might be too young to understand. Oksana didn't think so at first but as the woman described it to her she started to wonder if maybe she was. The child was almost horrified to hear that Ody's grandfather could do something bad and not feel bad about it. “Did he hurt you?” She asked part of her curious but the other part of her concerned for her new friend, “Are you okay?” She didn't want her friend to be sad just like she didn't want her mum to be either. When Ody spoke of her brother being in the stars it reminded her of what Lilya had said to her about her grandmum. “I like the idea of them looking down on us together and my grandmum is really nice she take care of your brother.” Oksana was convinced that her grandmother would take care of Ody’s brother if they were in the stars together. The woman also thought like Inna that one day they would see their lived in again in the stars. “I hope I will be able to find my grandmum when it's time for me to go to the stars and maybe I can meet my grandfather too.”

Oksana didn't understand why following someone that Ody thought she needed in her life was such a mistake. When her mother had gone away the smudge had wanted to follow her and her mother was someone she didn't think she could live without. She didn't think it would ever be a mistake to follow her. As the woman explained why it was a mistake Oksana nodded, she understood. “Will your family be mad at you for following him?” She hoped they wouldn't be for Ody. The pup understood that the wolves in her home were her family and that they often showed all the things that Ody had said. She was glad to have a home like Hearthwood and never wanted to leave even if she did occasionally explore past the borders.

The child spoke of her explorations but when faced with the question of the role she wanted within the pack she didn't know. It was something that she hadn't been told about but maybe she would ask her mother or father when she returned to Hearthwood. She did express that she was going to be a good hunter, “Maybe Sana try for role as hunter? Don't know what role mum has though duties important to her.” Another question formed on her tongue as she looked up to Ody, “What roles are there that Sana can have?” Maybe the woman could help her pick one that she felt she could do. The pup knew she was getting older she would have to decide soon.

Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you