Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

Overcast Clouds, 55.4 ° F, 13 ° C

Ody had been walking for days, for days she walked to leave all she ever knew behind her. To finally be free, and she felt oddly empty now. She had no plan in life anymore, no dream to follow. And yet there was something she loved to this freedom as well. She lived as a loner most of her life despite always living with a large group of wolves around her. She missed her family but knew that they all deserved to move one and to live their lives how they wanted. Who knew what they were up to and where they gone. She smiled happily to herself as she watched the river in front of her. She liked it here, it was far from the lowlands and far from the damned rock. Not that she blamed the whitestone pack for her father's departure. No, she blamed the black Archer woman.

The river was perhaps what she liked the most, it was always moving, it never stopped. Somehow she wanted to be like it and yet not, she did not wanna just go one and one and one for all eternity. She wanted something special, she wanted to have a family again to belong. Perhaps that was why she had taken residence in the den not too far from where she was currently laying.

For that she had, the last few days she spent in the den near the river. She managed to actually catch a few fish, though she was not the best at water hunting no she highly preferred red meat. Though with the forest seeming full of dear and other good hunting material she had managed to stick to rabbits. She was not stupid, one wolf hardly had a chance agist a full-grown doe or buck. Though at the given time she was just laying at the edge of the river enjoying the sound of the birds in the trees and the swift sound of rushing water. Perhaps the only thing missing, the only thing nagging her was the feeling of loneliness rising in her heart. Though she felt she was not ready to join a pack yet, she felt she needed more time to get over her fathers disappearing and the fact that so many of her former family members had moved one. So that was the reason her last few days had bend spent in solitude traveling and in her den by the swiftly running river.

(This post was last modified: Sep 25, 2017, 05:40 PM by Odysseia.)
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

The dark wolf paused in mid stride. He swore he heard someone following him, but once again even as he crept, slowly forward his ears were met with nothing out of the ordinary. He really didn't like the idea of following. Especially in secret. If they wanted to tag along it was a little less insulting, and disheartening for them to ask. Even if he already felt like an old child they were politely trying keeping track of. Were they all worried he'd be the next one to go missing?

If only it were that easy.

Triell had never quite been the one to vanish with no trace. He had always had ends to pick up, and try to make sense of. Over, and over and over. He should have been a pro at it, but it never did get easier. He had known Naira's mind was getting the best of her, but it had quieted. It was with faith he believed they'd get through it, or she would have her peace. Not, wondering where they hell she was and if he'd see her again. The Tainn's stride quickened, as if he might out run sadness. The whispers of failure.

They couldn't make him feel it any less.  Treyah, Kerb, and Maera, had the whole lot of weight on them. The pack an even number of adults to pups. Though if he was being watched, might as well add plus one to the cubs. How had his parents done this over and over? Had they lost children he didn't know about? There was no one who could give him his answers. Tainns were a dying breed.

Shifting course, Treyah was not the only one on the look out. It was with the littlest of hope he had made his way to the river. But, he had always went to the river when he was in need.

The familiar path gave him something to hold to, force him to watch where he was going, what he was doing. Today he was not the only one who had sought this place. The scent of a young wolf lingered, as if she'd been here for some time. A sad smile twitched on his lips. The good old days of chasing trespassers from the river were far over. But, he didn't feel ill will toward this one. He kept an eye out, finding her pale figure among the autumn foliage.

"Years ago, you wouldn't have been lucky to see this unless you lived here or didn't mind missing a chunk from your hind end." There was mirth to his tone, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

(This post was last modified: Oct 05, 2017, 02:24 AM by Triell. Edit Reason: table stuff )
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody hadn't heard him approach before he spoke, a slightly surprised pull to her mussel as her head snapped towards him. Though her features smoothen almost immediately, the man did not seem like he had any ill intends, he sounded almost sad in a way. "I would?" she asked tone neutral yet friendly as she watched his dark figure sitting up in case this dark man was not as friendly as he sounded. Yet She hummed an amused tone "I think I take my chances now though, the old den I found seemed abandoned" she watched him carefully, he looked old, in a way. Not like her small teacher Roose had done, but he looked like he would be the kind of wolf to be wise and to have seen a bit of everything. "You seen this place when there was more life to it?" she asked curiously guessing that the dark man's words likely meant that he had indeed seen the pack which might have resided her years ago.

She stood fully her tail wagging behind her and her pose in no way domination yet more neutral. She saw no reason to bow to him, and had no reason to try and make herself worth more than him. "I'm Odysseia Immorta, a pleasure to meet you Sir." she said bowing her head slightly in greeting. "Perhaps you could help enlighten me one what lands I found and where I am. I'm not that familiar with this place only staid shortly in the lowlands, a few days travel from here." she said wondering if this man had any info on her curet location and how much more there was to this world.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Though the Tainn was older, he had not yet reached the age where he was no longer amused by the small startling of a stranger. But, the young lady recovered well and he didn't need to chide himself about it all. He merely nodded his to answer her query.

Still, she didn't seem sure she should trust him, and sat up. In return he reclined to his haunches. He had no reason to harm anyone. It was ages since he had conversed with a stranger. This one seemed to like stories, what better for him?

"Sadly, it's been that way for four years now, and will likely remain." He had thought about reviving it, he really had. But, it had never quite felt right. There were reasons it was left. She seemed interested, and he had no qualms.

"My brothers formed this pack after our first went up in smoke. It was nothing grand at first, but grew immensely. I spent half my life along this river, and no lone wolf could come near it without a River Guardian catching them," he proudly spoke.

Boldly, the young lady cleared some distance, though appeared quite mindful of her actions. He assumed she knew a thing or two, and would not have been easy prey to any. While he did not know her name, he hoped he may remember it.

"Triell Tainn, at your service." His dark face became thoughtful. How to help. "You are in what is called the Heart of Relic Lore. Even more specifically Swift River. Is there somewhere you are hoping to go? Find? Or someone?" His tone was casual, curiosity apparent, but also the want to help.

"I use to know lot more wolves, and lot of the other packs, but a lot has changed."

(This post was last modified: Oct 05, 2017, 02:51 AM by Triell.)
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody noted shortly as the dark man explain that this place had been free land for a few years though sorrow full expression flashed over her face for just a second as he stated that his brother's had built this new pack after their other one when up in smoke "I'm sorry to hear" though a smile soon returned to her lips to her how his voice seemed proud of what had once been his home. "River guardian" she mumbled slightly her thoughts falling back on a certain lake and certain pup though she pulled herself back to realty swiftly. "So were, or are you one of the said guardians here to tell me I'm out of place," she said her tone teasing as she was clearly joking, after all this dark man seemed to be a kind fella.

She laughed lightly by his words "careful mister Tainn, I might hold you up on toughs words" she said a mischievous gleam in her eyes. though soon he explained were she was and she smiled, Relic Lore yes she herd that before, but this, the heart, was new. "So, the heart is the center of Relic Lore?" she asked curiously wondering why it had been named such if that was not the reason. And as he spoke the name of what likely would have been this old pack she nodded, "Swift river, it fits it well" she mumbled more to herself then him. Though by his question of what or who she was looking for had her smile a smaller yet soft smile. "Not really actually" she said her orange eyes smiling "I guess I'm seeking to travel a bit, meet wolves, learn about packs. Maybe even find one to call my home at some point" she said allowing a hesitant laugh to escape her lips. "Oh no worries, though if you have any ideas of what packs and areas to avoid that be helpful, Escapsaly if you can tell me how to stay as far away from any bloody wolf calling themselves Archer" she said her voice turning slightly irritated as she mentioned the Archers.

(This post was last modified: Oct 10, 2017, 02:17 PM by Odysseia.)
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Though it was only four small words she offered, he faintly smiled in appreciation. It was never piety or sympathy he sought by speaking of the past. His want was only to share it, to some how keep the memory of them all alive even in such a small way.

"Not these days," was his simple reply. If it gave shelter to those in need, he couldn't hate anyone for that. It was what the remnants of Hidden Tree seemed to be used for. He couldn't imagine trying to put no trespassing signs everywhere.

As she teased him in turn, he only grinned. If he was years younger he would have worried. These days he had different worries. More serious. He nodded yes to her question. This was where Relic Lore had started, and it had only kept expanding.

He wasn't blind to see the subtle change his question had started. But, she didn't exactly run away from it. She seemed thoughtful as she answered. "Well at your age I would say it is the best thing to do. You can meet all sorts of wolves. See a lot without someone cussing you out for wandering." Though, he guessed this meant she really didn't have a strong family tie. Was that reason her smile had changed?

Suddenly the lines about his eyes crinkled into bafflement. Archer? "Well then I suggest you do not go south. There are Archers in Willow Ridge. But, why is their name a curse on your tongue?"