(See All?) Announcements
425 Users Online
Matos, Google, Juniper, Nadine, Bing, Apollo, Baidu

Swan Lake - AW! — White Fir Notch 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja knew she needed to get past what had happened in Grizzly Hollow. It was in the past and they had all moved on from their lives but she did still feel badly for how she was and leaving then behind. She knew she couldn't have helped the way she had felt having been torn from Bella Coola like she and the others had. She was glad to know that Tyne wasn't angry with her for leaving and even offered a soft nudge of comfort. A soft smile spread across her maw in return. He was right that things were different at home, that they would have had very little time to really get to know each other. “We have the chance to change all of that now. We’re both here in the notch and I've accepted that the possibility of ever returning to Bella Coola won't happen. White Fir Notch is my home now and I'm happy here.” She was glad that he wasn't mad but she supposed when he put it as he had there wasn't really a reason to be mad.

It was Pip that had been hurt the most when Nauja and the others had left her in the hollow. Over time the sea wolf hoped that one day she could make it up to her cousin and that they could be closer. “I'm sure you're right, we just have to keep showing her that we are there for her when she needs us.” Nauja felt that would hopefully help Pip to be able to trust them.

“Have you ever thought about what brought us to this place?” She asked Tyne wondering if it was something that ever crossed his mind or if she was the only one.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you