537 Users Online
Bing, Neo, Google, Hazelnut

divine storm — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
Yikes I am the worst

Marisol didn't like being told what to do at the best of times. The fact that her mood was as foul as the weather made her disdain all the more potent, like a fever she couldn't shake off. Still, it wasn't as if he was just telling her to get lost without offering her an alternative. To the west huh? Far away from here and these shitty trees, or at least she hoped. Thinking about it like that made his offer tempting, she really did hate this place with all she had. And that was a damn lot of hate, all boiling inside of her small frame.

Still...she couldn't help but be suspicious. She weren't stupid in any sense of the word and he was awful smug, tall and a bit (or rather a lot) of a know it all.

"Just like that huh? I can find paradise to the west?" She scoffed. Like such a place could be found, least of all by her.

She tilted her head up to the sky, squinting as the beads of water pelted her silvery eyes. Some shelter was better than none, she supposed, even if it meant she'd have to do some walking to get there.

"Fine, you win cabron. Enjoy your shitty woods." She spat, turning tail to leave.
[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Played by Grey who has 228 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Niles Archer Lyall
She scoffed at him, which only provoked him further. He flashed his teeth at her, taking one step towards her. A bluff at best, but it still relayed his message of 'Get out.' When it seemed like she wasn't going to take his word, she spat at him. "Fine." She noted that he had won, but Niles did not see it as some sort of game or even anything like a ranked fight. There was no score. It was either she made herself scarce or Niles use actual force to make her leave.

"Enjoy your shitty woods."

She left with little else to say and the Lyall allowed himself to stand straight now, both his head and tail held high. Crisis averted.

(Fade.)
[Image: grey-autumn2014sigNILES.png]
we can say goodbye, just head home, but if we're going to be alone
Chimera is currently traveling with Niles and may hop into this IC thread!