668 Users Online
Bing, Google

The spirits within us — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 105 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dread Flint
@Kerberos

After talking to Treyah and thinking it best he explore the territory, in order to become familiar with it - particularly if he were to become a gaurdian of its borders. Even if he wished to rest, which he was sorely tempted to do then explore, he needed to think about some things first.

However, there was a good of running into another packmate and to be frank, he wasn't sure if he felt up to interacting with another wolf yet, after Treyah. So grumbling to himself, the male decided to do a bit of exploring, in order to find a good private den site for himself.

Of course, he'd sleep in the communal den if there was one but the lure of his own personal space was far too tempting as well.

So scoping out the area as he slowly lumbered onwards, weaving between the trees and taking great care to take note of any tracks of other wolves. If he was reading them right and from what he remembered what Treyah had said, the pack was small. Her elderly father, a couple and their pup and another woman who had exhausted herself to sickness.

Exactly the kind of pack he liked.
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He pulled himself away from @Maera and Lacey. Kerberos wasn't used to being stern but lately, it seemed almost an easier thing to be. The father gave Lacey a firm look before he spoked to Maera. "Take it easy, give Lacey to me if needed." He had told his wife before slipping off to check on the rest of the pack. It was instinctual to check on the youngest Tainns first if they were around but a new scent caught his attention.

His tail raised as he spotted the large dark figure moving about. The leader gave a soft bark to alert the fella and not sneak up on him. First impressions were important and mentioning that this fellow smelled fairly fresh of Treyah he figured he wouldn't have too much to worry about. Hopefully.

"Good day," Kerberos spoke kindly despite his strong stance. It had been a while since a new face was in his home. His last new face had been Aideen from Secret Woodlands, a kind smaller lady but that was at the borders. "Trust you're finding what you need?" A brow arched above his head wondering if anyone had shown the dark male around yet.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Silvia who has 105 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dread Flint
His ears perked when he heard an soft bark and he swiveled around to look at the dark tawny male. Noting his stance, Dread bowed deeply to him and kept his tail and shoulders relaxed and low as he spoke.

"So far, yes. I was simply curious is all, figured I'd take a walk and see the sights before I bunkered down for a nap." So this was...Kerberos if his memory served him well enough, from what Treyah had told him. He didn't seem quite old enough to be her father and he didn't remember her mentioning any other males in the pack.

"My name is Tenebrae, at your service." Again, he gave a small bow before looking back to him. "And you're Kerberos right? Trey mentioned you before, when we were talking."