(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

white lightning — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
for @Rosalin but welcome to others as well!

I hope this and the pp are okay :) Let me know if they aren't

Aponi liked to think that as of late she had been a more than reasonable leader. Long gone were the days of her temper exploding without reason and she bit back her tongue lashings more often than ever before. While still strict she was trying to make herself softer, for Serach’s sake. She led beside him and was a force all of her own but deep down he held these woods closer in his heart than she ever would and it had not escaped either of their notice that their numbers were small. Unlike the start of last winter when the pack had been so large there was hardly any room for new members. So Aponi held back some of her discipline, lest she scare away many more.

When all was said and done she was still an Aquila by blood. She had rules and expected her members to abide by them and when they didn’t Aponi did not hesitate to dole out muzzle grabs and verbal discipline. Which was why when she had heard from her pups that one of their members had been telling them that the gods were mad at them and generally creeping them out she was less than pleased. Not to mention the man in question seemed to only keep company with one other, a female who followed him around silently and submissively.

When she passed the scent of the wolf in question Aponi curled her lip slightly in displeasure and made to keep moving. Maybe she should have, maybe she would have if the weather turning colder and Mabel talking back this morning had no already put her in a bad mood. Instead she turned around and followed it, moving swiftly until the sight of her subordinate came into view. She snapped out a single word, her tail raised to show her dominance should not be questioned. ”Rosalin.”

(This post was last modified: Oct 30, 2017, 05:22 PM by Aponi.)
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Played by Grae who has 27 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Rosalin Victoria Kingsley
@Aponi ya this is totally fine! :)

The day was nice as the blonde girl strode through the forest of her new home. Rosie had been within the bend for sometime now and hadn't seen many others. Not that she was complaining, she didnt mind being alone and only having Zev's company. The yearling was becoming fonder and fonder of the dark man with each passing day. A small smile formed upon her creamy maw at the thought of him. Never in a million years didnt the princess think that she would take such a liking to the strange man. 

Her thoughts were cut short as the sound of paw falls came up behind her. Russet dusted ears flicked back to better hear the sound. Creamy limbs didnt stop their movement until a single word snapped into the air. Her name was said short and simple. The girl halted and turned around. Emerald eyes fell upon a grey and silver woman who clearly showed her rank. 

Lowering her head just enough to be lower than Aponi's she gave a dip of her head in greeting to the queen. "Ma'am" she said in a neutral tone with her small smile remaining. She hadn't ever met the queen but she had heard about her enough to know who she was (her posture helped too). "What can I do for you?" She asked kindly. She remembered Zev's words. To only act for  now and that eventually they would rule these woods together. For the time being Rosalin would do just that, she could act and gather Intel for as long as was needed. 
[Image: rosalin_by_becuffin-dblfwag.png]
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
@Roslin sorry for the delay! Just a note, this thread was well before Zev went inactive but he was not around them for this interaction

Never before had a member gone so long without meeting the female lead, something that had not escaped the she wolf’s notice. It was strange, it was disrespectful and now she had had enough. Enough of them keeping only to themselves, enough of them blatantly ignoring what Serach had explicitly said to Zev about being part of the pack, enough of them intimidating her children. Sure, the last one was not Rosalin’s fault and Aponi had heard nothing from the triplets about the cream coloured woman but the Donata could only assume she held some part in it. They spent all of their time together after all.

Rosalin lowered her head to just lower than the leads and Aponi had to grit her teeth, she couldn’t ream the girl out for everything she did. Even though she really wanted to grab her muzzle and force it into the dirt to show her place, all she did was let a long sigh out through her teeth. Gesturing with her muzzle she forced out a polite, ”Come, walk with me.” Polite as it was it was clear that this was not a request but an order and the yearling was expected to do as she was told.

Waiting until the cream coloured yearling fell in step beside her Aponi started to move towards the border. Walking the invisible line that separated their home from the outside she spoke again, ”I assume Zev told you that when he joined Serach informed him that it is expected that all members of the pack treat each other as family. It would seem that you two are not holding up your end of the bargain, the pair of you have hardly been seen by anyone but each other which is unacceptable.” Stopping Aponi stood on one side of the border, letting the yearling fall where she may. Her tone had been courteous before, but grew sterner with each word, ”Now it is time for you to make a choice, you can choose to continue to be part of the pack and actively take a role in its day to day workings, or you can choose to leave. I’m asking you, what you want. The man isn’t going to make your decision for you this time.” If only somebody had told Aponi that when she was yearling. They had tried, so I guess it is more accurate to say if only Aponi had listened when she was a yearling.

Inactive IV. Yearling
@Aponi no worries and thats fine :)

Should she have sought out the queen? Yes. Should she have interacted with her new packmates? Yes. But with Zev giving her commands to do otherwise the blonde girl didnt follow the norm. She stayed by her masters side and did what he and the gods commanded her to do. He had saved her life after all, it was the least she could do. 

Rosalin didnt ever stop to think twice about what others would think about their twisted relationship, heck she didnt ever stop to think about it. The hallucinogenic vines he fed her kept her from it. All she saw now was him and the gods and what they wanted. Right now however, she was on her own.

The yearling suspected that the grey queen was tense. Emerald eyes watched the small movements of the others maw as her teeth gritted together. The long sigh that followed only confirmed her suspicions. Rosie's slightly upturned lips quivered as she fought the urge to smile more. The thought of getting under someone's skin was exhilarating and even more so when they don't act upon it. The strict traditional upbringing of Kingsley Falls kept the girl from over stepping her bounds. This was not her pack, and this woman was not her mother. She didnt know how far she could push, but she did want to find out. So when Aponi said to walk with her Rosalin fell in line with her. 

The pair walked in silence until the reached the border. Once the invisible line made its self know to their noses the Bend queen began to speak. Russet colored ears swiveled in the direction of the words as they walked nearly side by side. Her words were news to the girl. No Zev hadn't told her that was the condition of the pack, he had simply said to act for now and to actually keep her distance from the others. When they stopped Rosalin ended up on the side closest to the border. Keeping her head lower than the older woman's her red ears also fell back with a slight sense of guilt. "Uh no ma'am he didnt" she said her voice low. It was true she did feel a bit bad for not knowing but that wasn't her fault. Zev was the one that didnt tell her. Plus he wanted to rule these woods and Rosie wouldn't mind if they did. She was a princess anyways. 

The alpha began to speak once more with her tone more stern. This time she said to make a choice. Stay and participate in pack activities or leave. Rosie's ears pricked up as Aponi said that Zev wouldn't make this decision for her. Oh if only she knew. The dark brute had been around long enough to influence her decisions despite not being there. Pretend for now bascha. His voice rang through her mind. "I'd like to stay ma'am if you'll have me". If she got chased out now she definitely didnt want to face him. 
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

Rosalin’s ears fell back as she uttered an incredibly polite apology, which Aponi nodded to accept. If she had not known this was fine, but that would not be an acceptable excuse in the future. Serach strived to make this pack a family and so the queen worked to assure the same, and truly most of the members were related in some manner or another. The Donata had no problem if they were a couple and spent a lot of time together so long as they respected the rules, about respect, interaction and above all else; breeding rights

Nodding again about her choice, her expressions softened a little. What would she have wanted someone to tell her about Mercy and the way they had acted within the Glen? For truly this was exactly what was happening here. ”Rosalin, the man might not be around forever. Make sure that you will be okay if he disappears.” There. That was about as soft and motherly as she could get for someone who wasn’t one of her children or her neice.

Clearing her throat her maw took on a more professional demeanor again, ”And I’ll make myself clear right now; only the lead pair have breeding rights within the Bend. I expect you and Zev to respect these rules come the spring.” Otherwise it would be a swift ticket to the door.

Inactive IV. Yearling
It seemed like her decision would be taken by the Bend alpha. The young girl was glad that she had bought herself more time. How much time that was she didn't know. She did know however that Zev would have had her hide had she gotten chased out, it gods forbid she choose to leave. Aponi's next words were curious. 

”Rosalin, the man might not be around forever. Make sure that you will be okay if he disappears."

Russet ears perked up with curiosity. Why would he leave? He always came back why would she ever think that he was going to leave? She stood silent for a minute completely unsure what to say. She hadnt ever given that notion a thought. Moving up from the ground emerald eyes met their blue grey counterparts. "Yes ma'am" it was all she could give. The blonde girl refuse to believe that the dark man would ever leave her, they were a team, the gods need them both...didnt they?

A new emotion swept through the girl. Was that a laugh bubbling in her throat? It threatened to burst through her creamy maw full force. The Kingsley yearling was able to stilfe it, just barely. She didn't mean it as disrespect. It was more at the notion that her, and Zev. Together. Breeding. It was too much. 

"I - I'm sorry ma'am. I don't mean any disrespect. Its not like that between him and me. I was attacked and Zev saved my life." 

It was true, but what Rosie didn't know was it it was in fact Zev himself who had attacked her. Oh how that would change things.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

Aponi watched with interest as Rosalin’s ears piqued in surprise and her eyes rose. The silence said all that needed to be said in that first minute, the ever polite words certainly weren’t needed. The yearling could say whatever it was that she wanted but it was clear that she had never considered that Zev might leave. A small nagging feeling pulled at the back of the alpha’s mind but the topic was changed before it ever had the chance to truly manifest.

Rosalin seemed to find the idea funny, rather than serious. Aponi raised a single brow but offered no sign of amusement as the creamy yearling tried to keep her laughter to herself. Maybe it wasn’t like that between them, but the Donata would be damned if they had another year of multiple litters. Both brows strained high on her forehead that Zev had saved her from… something. ”Yes, well,” Clearing her throat to compose herself back to the unreadable expression she typically wore Aponi’s scarred maw was the picture of surprise. Finally though she managed something more respectable, ”Even those debts are repaid eventually, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.” Not only that, but they had a nasty tendency to come for repayment at the worst times, and the highest prices.