(See All?) Announcements
953 Users Online
Ryder, Bing, Isla, Google, Viorel, Flair

Medieval Warfare — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 44 posts.
Inactive Pup
Lana Tainn

Lana watched with baited breath as the deer's hoof collided with her brother's ribcage, 'Damnit, damnit, please be okay." and released as soon as soon as he inhaled. Even worse, with her eyes on Suka, she nearly missed the action. Bright eyes flew from Triell to Treyah, watching as they skillfully dug their teeth into the creature's flesh to pull it down. By some miracle, the action stirred her legs to move faster, and she was upon them in moments. Adrenaline mixed with excitement as she raced around the beast to clamp onto the side of it's neck. The sickly sweet taste of iron was quick to fill her mouth, as the deer swung it's head around in an attempt to free itself. It was too late for that now though. They had it.

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
tragically late, please feel free to point out any derps

Kerberos moved with the flow of things. The blow of the deer's hoof to one of the children was unsettling but they seemed to get back into the swing of things. A blessing. But Kerb would still make a note to check on it after the hunt.

The tawny leader pushed himself onto the deer with open jaws. His teeth meeting a tender spot nestled between the shoulder and neck. Kerberos knew that the prey could not last much longer with them all hounding it down like this. Just a little longer though. Weakness and tiredness became more evident. Soon they would have their feast.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Maeby who has 41 posts.
Inactive Pup
Cannon Tainn

Not long after Cannon had even noticed his brother stop, Suka made his way back to join the others. He must if just missed it, whatever it was that brought his kin to a halt. But nevertheless he was glad the show off was seemingly okay now. Cannon was still extremely new to this specific sport, and evidently he continued to make it obvious to the rest of his pack. While his brother and sister quickly found a spot on the animal to sink their teeth into, he stood there dumbfounded. It wasn't like the beast wasn't already restrained enough, though there was no way in hell he wasnt making himself look really bad right now. Once realization hit, he found a spot somewhere on the backside, though it really probably wasn't of any help regardless.

[Image: N3fkDi5.png]
Played by Namara who has 184 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Maera Slayer

The woman staked her claim, falling into the groove of thing as she nipped, driving the deer along the path she wanted it to go, the scent of blood hitting her nose before she could taste it, much to her displeasure. She snapped, moving forward as she avoided a hoof. She had been located in a way where she had not seen one of the children get hit. She snapped, breaking the flesh off the deer’s side though not enough to bring it down, the taste of blood driving the Slayer woman into a frenzy. This was their kill.

[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

He readied himself for another strike. With the help of Treyah on the back end, he placed another rip to the creature's shoulder. Another blow to slow her. Now, she was severely outnumbered, and her chances of escape slim. Suka had come in to help Treyah, and Lana had caught up to bite the other side of its neck. In perfect synchronization Kerberos took up the other side, keeping the doe from getting too far at Lana.

If he had saw Cannon through the blur he would have encouraged the boy. As they all pursued their kill, instead he only saw him getting into the throw. Triell sprinted, working his way to the other side. Once beside Lana, he struck another deadly bite, the struggling of the deer fading with its own heart. But, he did not dare let loose, not until the last moments of its twitching ceased. Only then did he raise his bloody muzzle, and let out a short howl of their victory.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
Played by Silvia who has 105 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dread Flint
Soon enough, the deer was absolutely covered in wolves and though Dread managed to just miss hitting the doe’s leg, he quickly made up for it by correcting himself slightly and latching onto her side before tossing his weight backwards. Between this and what all the others were doing, he could feel the doe slowly losing the battle. Once it finally fell to the ground and it was certain she wouldn’t get up, would he let go.

And yes, the doe would fall down and with the final beat of her heart, stopped moving. So Dread let go and stepped back, licking the blood from his lips as Triell howled their victory over the deer.
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

Her neck was starting to ache with the strain and she was worried she would lose it as the rest of the wolves closed in. Treyah felt brave enough to loosen her jaw and snap again to get a better hold on the deer as its body quaked and faltered under the combined weight of the wolves that had her pinned. Finally their prey fell and her father loosed a victorious howl. Treyah joined his short song before motioning for the children to draw closer. This was as much their victory as anyone else's and they deserved a chance to taste the victory they had helped achieve.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Pinn who has 44 posts.
Inactive Pup
Lana Tainn

She felt the life slipping away from the creature, as it's resistance slowly began to fade. Eventually her hold was unnecessary, but her grip didn't waver until her father's song sliced through the air. Instinctively, the Tainn girl's own inky muzzle tilted towards the sky. They'd really done it. Not just the adults, but the kids had their own paw in the kill. Pride swelled in her chest at their accomplishment.

Treyah motioned them closer, and without another thought Lana began plucking away at the deer's soft fur in search of something a little more satisfactory. This was perhaps her first milestone that truly felt as such. Hopefully, this could be the start of something good.

Played by Maeby who has 41 posts.
Inactive Pup
Cannon Tainn

His fathers victory melody was a sure sign that it was finally over. Cannon had always thought hunting would be his thing. Something he'd just be inherently good at. Like, so good that he'd be the packs sole hunter when the time came. But after today, well, he was beginning to have second thoughts. He was a big goofy mess for just about the whole dang endeavor. Hell, even Lana was more help than he was! Perhaps he'd have to accept defeat on this one and find something.. Better suited to his tastes.

Now wasn't the time to contemplate life goals however. Now was the time to do something he knew he was good at. His older sister beckoned he and his fellow kin over to the lifeless sack of meat, which could only mean that it was time to begin the feast! With a smile, the pup obliged.

[Image: N3fkDi5.png]
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Eyes held steady upon his children as Trey ushered them to partake. They had done so well. He hoped it was clear in his gaze how proud of them he was. Surrounded with the wolves of the Draw his tail found a steady beat, and his own fears seemed to have left with the life of the deer. It might have seemed like a small feat, but it was a lot more. Silently he motioned Maera, Kerb, and the newest member over. He would soon take his share.

(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2018, 09:06 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?