(See All?) Announcements
484 Users Online
Google, Sophrosnia, Bing

Dreams stay with you — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
For @Eustace, Whisper Caverns - Situated in the northernmost part of Hush Meadow , well hidden behind elevated hills within a small patch of forest, lies the former home of the Whisper Caverns pack. This land, found just South of Whisper Marsh, stays relatively dry due to its higher ground, and the now abandoned caverns once offered great security for the pack members. Now the spacious caves lie empty within the tiny swath of forest, free for any passers by to explore, and even with most of the dangerous half of the cave blocked off there is plenty of space to hide, should nature’s fury come down on any wolf passing through the area.
I never took the smile away from anybody's face
Treyah Tainn

Once Treyah had made sure her companion was fed they made their way towards the meadow. She was mindful to adjust her pace to spare his injured leg and thought the wide flat expanse would serve her companion better than weaving through trees and crossing the streams and rivers that would litter their path if they had of gone straight north. It also seemed he wanted to avoid any packs and this was the easiest way to achieve that.

She dared to hope they would hear from the Willow wolves if Lacey had made it as far as their borders and she had already searched directly to the north, so she thought it wouldn't hurt to make her way home by way of the marsh to maximise the territory covered. She was sure that if she covered enough ground the pup would turn up eventually.

Treyah hadn't spent much time this far south so she was taken aback as a crack in the side of a small hill seemed to give way to to a cave of sorts. "Umm, well I didn't know this was here..." She mentioned with no lack of wonder as she inched closer to the looming cavern.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Damon who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Eustace
Despite his dislike of the act, Eustace did in fact eat his fill of the deer. It has been a long time since he had tasted deer. They are hardly an easy prey for a Lone Wolf. His companion/guide seemed to  stick to the meadow, and a slower pace, but Eustace was unsure if this was to accommodate his leg or if she need to go this speed to make sure she didn't miss the pups scent. The area was nice but Eustace was glad that his first trip to this place wasn't in spring. If he was right the place was choked with flowers and all anyone would be able to smell was pollen. At the moment the air was crisp, smelling of trees, rabbits, some mice... Eustace chuckled to himself as they continued. Even having just eaten he is still in survival mode, always looking for his next meal.

He was taken aback when Treyah mention she didn't know that a cave was there. Eustace lifted an eyebrow at the trepidation that seemed to come from the statement. "Did you think I expected you to know everything about this place? After all you said that your territory is farther to the north, it is to be expected that there are thing here you don't know of." He said moving forward to see if perhaps the pup came here for shelter.
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i never took the smile away from anybody's face
Treyah Tainn

Treyah nodded along as Eustace spoke, "Yeah I normally go west to the Heartleaf Creek or east to the Sacred Grove myself." After all, to the north of them currently stretched the marsh full of mosquitoes and mud and chilly water holes that were sometimes concealed by what seemed like islands of vegetation until you tried to step on them. It was an unpleasant place to say the least, at least as far as the yearling was concerned, and it attracted geese in the spring. It was a miracle her siblings hadn't had a run in with one yet (or if they had she hadn't heard of it).

Pushing any lingering trepidation aside she strode forward to join her join her companion, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the lack of light inside. "Lacey?" She called, her voice echoing through the tunnels that split off from the main cavern. Which path would she take if she were just a pup again? "Looks like someone used to live here..." She offered to fill the silence once her echoes fade from the air. She couldn't even the scratching of bats or rats in the air and the still air was stagnant. Nobody had been here for a very long time.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health