(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Google, Bing

you gotta help me see — Kettle Pot Pond 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

No wheres in particular. His head tipped to the side as the pale loner spoke, his features soft. Part of him was a little envious of the freedom Reginald had. He could go wherever he wanted, whenever. No restrictions—no duties holding him back. Yet. There’s a lake south of the forest, he started, motioning over his shoulder to the mass of trees behind him. I go there a lot. It isn’t claimed so it’s a quiet spot. Which was why he frequented the shores so often. If he had had his way and moved Hearthwood Lachesis would have settled the pack somewhere nearby. Just so he could have the lake mostly to himself.

He nodded in agreement with the younger male. The lowlands has lot of little treasures like this. His head tilted softly to the side, his chartreuse gaze narrowing. I’m partial to the forest, though. A small laugh accompanied his words, his tail swaying gently behind him. Since leaving the reserve in the north Lachesis had always made a home among the trees. He couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.

I can show you some, if you'd like? He offered, motioning for the younger male to follow him with a flick of his head, unaware of the other's impaired vision. I can give you a your as well, steer you in the right direction. He stepped forward, heading south in hopes that his company would follow him. He didn't mind showing the loner around and giving him a few pointers, even if he wasn't intending on joining Hearthwood...

Fade, thread complete.

(This post was last modified: Feb 03, 2018, 06:43 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you