433 Users Online
Armand, Chan, Bing, Adelard, Google, Apollo

california never felt like home — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
Late night, Clear Skies, 1°F (-17°C)

Despite the lowering temperatures with the seasons changing, Abaddon was still one to sleep alone. She did not enjoy the closeness of others or any flailing legs from active sleepers. It was easier to find a tree to tuck herself under and be in solitude. Of course, occasionally she'd wake up to walk around. The movement kept her warm - blood flowing to assure she did not freeze on those extra cold nights.

It was now that she was slowly strolling through the Heights. Her paw pads had roughened up as if she was back home again. Except things here were so much better. Her siblings were here to be competition. Dread wasn't here to come and go as he pleased - messing up her life with each return and absence. The wolves here meant little to her. She held some respect for Kyna but her partner was not wasted her groveling submission. Of course, she did wonder what happened to that russet male. He had been fun company.
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
Here I stand, staring at the sun
Attica Grace Archer

Attica was warm in the den, too warm. Her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth and even her own breath felt hot. She needed a drink at the very least, and surely the cool night air would go some distance to helping her feel restful once again. So she got up, with sleep still in her eyes and a wide yawn as she padded toward the nearest water source, all but sleep walking in reality. She didn't expect anyone else to be up, and least of all for them to be prowling around in the dark, so when she collided with another she barely contained her startled yelp, eyes suddenly wide as she scooted backwards defensively. "I-I'm so sorry!"

[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]
Played by Becca who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
A body collided with her before she could move. Venom yellow eyes widened before narrowing at the dark yearling apologizing. Abaddon was not too familiar with this one yet. The large female's tail lashed a few times behind her before inky lips parted. "Best be careful at night. There are less friendly things hiding in the mountains than me." A smirk tugged at her features before she took a step back from the girl, giving them both breathing room again.

Mentioning that the girl seemed to be heading away from the den, that left a question. "What are you doing up late?" A dark brow raised above yellow eyes. Perhaps she was a night stroller like their inky male leader.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer

what are you doin’ to my head?
Attica Grace Archer

Silver eyes grey wide at the warning, that was right... they were on a mountain. There were all manner of monsters probably out prowling in the night and she had no intention of encountering them on purpose. "L-like lions and bears and those big wooly white things with the horns?" Attica still hadn't quite shaken the haze of sleep and she finished her sentence with a yawn. Blinking once then twice as she let the other woman's words sink in again, "Oh it was so hot in the den, I was hoping to get a drink and maybe sneak back in closer to the edge where it isn't so crowded." Sure the crush of bodies helped her to feel secure, but she was a wolf, not a log to be burned."How about you?"

[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]