(See All?) Announcements
422 Users Online
Juniper, Bing, Apollo, Google, Baidu, Adora

shooting guns just for fun — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
@Pyriel || Early Morning, Cloudy, 3°F (-16°C)

Morning strolls were necessary to the large woman. She did not feel like herself without stretching her legs and covering the borders with her scent. Abba did her part to make sure that no one with a nose would cross over Aurora Height's borders. Of course, if that didn't work she had no problem reminding someone with her teeth.

She finished rubbing up against a tree when something caught her attention. Some small creature had hopped off a rock and scurried off. A rumble in her stomach reminded her to get something to eat. A fresh meal sounded stretches better than something that had been sitting under dirt or rocks for a few days. Carefully the ebony female strolled off after it. Whatever it had actually been was beyond her knowledge just yet.
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Pyriel had spent most of the night awake in the den trying to get to sleep but his usual nightmares hadn't allowed that. They seemed to have grown worse lately which worried him. Winter was coming and he would need to be at his best to make sure the pack was well taken care of. Finally with a huff he rose from his place near the entrance of the den and slipped out. He hoped a walk in the early morning would help to calm his mind and help him get through his morning duties.

It was nights like this when he would have sought Tinley out and talked things over or just sat quietly. She was gone now, left him behind once more and he'd made the choice to not chase after her this time. Her disappearance did cause him to wonder if staying in the heights was right for him anymore. His thoughts were broken by a figure moving ahead of him that he recognized to belong to Abaddon. He picked up his pace to catch up to her but immediately noticed she seemed to be hunting so he stepped carefully as he caught up to her, “Would you like some help?”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
She could see a brown spot darting to hide behind some rocks and right when she was about to turn a voice called out. Bumping her hip against the rock - distracted by the voice - she let out a groan. Yellow eyes spotted the tawny form of Pyriel. It came as no surprise that it had been a male to mess up her focus. Clumsy creatures.

"Nah, not worth going after. Was probably just a lemming anyway." Her shoulders shrugged as she smirked softly. It might cost him later whether he knew it or not. Maybe she would be kind this once, though. Despite her hunger, a lemming was not priced very high and would likely not be worth the work of trying to pay someone back for the loss of it.

While she knew the morning would be a typical time for those she called packmates to began rising and moving about it was still fairly early. Allowing her to easily ask a question. "What has you up so early today, Pyriel?"
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Looking for what she was after he saw the little brown creature try to hide behind the rocks. He flinched when he saw her hit her hip against the rock. After he'd offered to help her to catch her query. As for her offer of help, she turned it down stating it probably wasn't worth it. His gaze went back to where he'd seen the animal disappear before turning back to her.

“You alright?” He asked before acknowledging her response to his offer. “If you're sure it's not worth it I could help you find something that is?” It was the least he could do after all. Though he wasn't that hungry and usually wasn't after a night filled with nightmares.

With the small animal forgotten it seems she turned and asked what he was doing out so early. He knew it was rather early for any of them to be out but not necessarily unusual for him. “Clearing my head before I get started on my duties. What about you?” he stated as truthfully as he was willing to be. He wasn't sure he was ready to share the full truth.

Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
"Dandy," She hummed with that smirk still tugging at her lips. There was a chance she'd be left with a small bruise on her hip but it wasn't like she was bleeding out. The ebony second really wished he wouldn't fret over a dumb lemming, but she supposed it was the thought that counted. Or whatever. "Ah, no. Probably should be careful if I've already achieved one injury today." A small chuckle fell from her with ease. She wasn't much of a hunter anyway. At least not the chasing part.

A dark brow raised above venom eyes. "About the same. My morning doesn't really start without a stroll first." Her shoulders rolled as she moved towards Pyriel. "What's got your head all fogged up, small?" The nickname rolled from her. He was by no means tiny but she still easily topped his size. "I've been told I'm good at giving advice. That is if you got a problem to share."
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

The pale warriors head canted to the side as she said she was fine. “I’m glad it wasn't serious.” She also turned down his offer to find something a little more substantial than a lemming. “Maybe some other time then,” he stated. Pyriel wasn't sure what to make of the girl but this was the first time they had really talked to each other.

It seemed they both had the same idea in mind, “It's often the same for me. It helps clear my head so I can get whatever duties done I need to.” If he didn't then he would be stuck thinking about what was in his nightmares the night before which only made getting his duties done more difficult. A brow raised at the nickname she called him but he left it be. He wasn't exactly sure how to answer her question without revealing too much. “Not sure it's really a problem that can be fixed,” he stated, “Its just my own personal demons. I'm sure everyone has them,” he finally decided on.

(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2017, 09:02 PM by Pyriel.)
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
asjkl she's so pushy :C Sorry Pyriel

"Oh, everyone does sure." Her head nodded softly before it settled its movement.

"But it's better to talk about them before they eat," Abbadon quickly clicked her teeth for emphasis. "you up." She leaned back some allowing him to take her words in. She wasn't openly prying but the second female was curious what exactly demons this one could be kept locked up. Did he have a nasty side like her? Was it his family? Abaddon was sure that if anyone here knew her demons she likely wouldn't be trusted very well. But oh well! This wasn't about her.

She settled onto her rear, showing her commitment to this conversation. "If you're worried about me telling anyone, you shouldn't." Abba admitted softly. "I don't have anyone to tell."
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn
No worries! He can handle it. :-)

She agreed that everyone had their demons so that was something. Her response of course made him curious about what her demons might be.

He was rather amused with the girl by her display as she spoke of them eating away at you if you didn't talk about them. With Tinley gone he didn't have anyone to talk to about them anymore. “I suppose it depends in the demons. I think some will eat you up anyway.” The faces of the wolves he'd killed certainly fell into that category.

A wide smile crossed his features as his amusement with her grew. His green gaze met hers, “You wouldn't tell Kyna being that you're her new advisor?” He asked with raised brow. “Are you prepared to share too my dear. You can’t get without giving a little too.”

Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
She smirked. He certainly wasn't wrong there, was he? Some things would wither you down to nothing whether you liked it or not. Luckily for Abaddon, she didn't currently have any demons like that.

A chuckle flowed forth from her. "Oh, Small, as long as you don't have any ideas that could cause harm to or threaten the wolves of the Heights - my lips are sealed." The neck on her fur raised almost daring him to share something worth busting him for. Of course, he seemed too clean cut and well behaved to have anything worth spilling.

"And me sharing? Well, I got nothing to hide but I suppose I might find something worth telling." The dark second spoke genuinely as her shoulders rolled.