Do you picture a better life? — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
About 5 days after she swung by GH. Special tags for @Piety and @Wraith
what if we're a closing window?
Morganna Archer

Morganna's paws may have been aching but she wasn't going to slow down with the monadnock in sight. Truth be told, she expected to stumble across Craw's scent as she drew closer, fur bristling along her spine as she considered that he and the northerners may be all that was left out here, and what a wasted journey it would turn out to be if he was. It was the reason she had swung by both the willows and the hollow before making the journey, just in case @Piety had been forced to take shelter in either in her absence, but with one pack barely a ghost of it's former self and the other gone entirely, well, she was out of excuses.

Bringing herself to stop where the familiar scents of Wraith and Piety intertwined with the scent of her son, she finally managed to relax. There was no detectable sign of the spider or his northern companions anywhere on the breeze. "Huh," well that was unexpected. She almost considered crossing the border and waiting for the leaders at the summit, a wry smirk on her face as she toed the border again, Nah, better not. She turned her head up to call a greeting to the tundra pack. They had a visitor, but she couldn't stay for long.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety kael
You're brought back but you're running
I'll find sleep in the end tonight
I can't shake this little feeling

Nothing in the whole entire world could have stopped Piety from answering the call of Morganna Archer. Her legs were quickly flying underneath her. Anyone who witnessed her would likely assume she was in a childish mood, overcome with a playful energetic sensation. She was - somewhat. It was mostly her trying to keep up with the pace of her heart beating in her chest. The dark dot near the borders growing with each passing second.

She would attempt to collide herself with the Archer female. Passing by all formalities and questions because what she wanted right now was a confirmation that this was real. The Kael wanted teeth raking through her fur, the dark-furred woman's body putting pressure on her. Piety wouldn't stop seeking contact until she was yanked off or pushed away.

(This post was last modified: Nov 10, 2017, 05:13 AM by Piety.)
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Morganna Archer

The Archer smirked as the pale wolf tore across the tundra like a bullet, for a moment she thought Piety might slow down but it quickly became apparent that that wasn't her intention at all. She tried to adjust her stance in time, smirk growing to a full and toothy smile as plush fur collided, a laugh ripped from her chest with the contact.

She toppled to the ground with a smile, flailing limbs struggling to find purchase as the women rolled in the dirt. She was going to have to be content with her chest against the ground, jaws opening in mock defence to find their way to the plush fur on the top of the Kael's head, dragging down to her neck with a growl but no attempt to grip. Morganna's tail beat a steady rhythm against the earth as a paw rose to try and rest across a pale shoulder. "I missed yer too," she managed a gravelly greeting amongst the laughter and flailing, only stopping long enough to breath the familiar scent in before returning to raking her teeth through Piety's fur.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety kael
But I'm alive
Don't let me die
Now that I'm at the top of my game

Piety's jaws parted as whines escaped her with ease. She tried to tame herself but her rump still wiggled about with her tail. It was the most she was going to relax for now. The all too familiar accented voice causing ivories to be exposed in a large smile. She had waited far too long for this again.

She did her best to worm herself underneath Morganna. Hell, if there was one wolf she didn't mind submitting to it was the peach-eyed female. The teeth raking through her fur causing a familiar warmth to spread in her chest. "Did you really, though? Odin makes it sound like you were too busy to be having time to miss things - me." The pale female teased the Archer. Of course, there were no five children like Odin had mentioned. It left her wondering if she left them back in Torbine. She could ask those thins later.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
right in front of me, what a gift so amazing
Morganna Archer

A throaty chuckle filled the air at the mention of how busy she had been, followed up by a contemplative hum, "Did 'e now?" She wondered where her one-eyed son might be but then decided it was probably better she went and found him later anyway. "Got a bit caught up in th' politics but left as soon as th' kids were old enough, they'll be 'ere soon. I'll have ter head back ter meet 'em in th' south." The look on her face was apologetic, this was just a social call for now, but she tried to put her companion at ease by throwing her weight across the other woman's shoulder resting her chin on Piety's forehead with a contented sigh. If they weren't interrupted she'd be happy to doze off right here and sleep the afternoon away.

It had been too long.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety kael
I will buy us an acre of some land in the city
We could live there together
Or I'll live alone less happy, but I'll live

All the pale female did was chuckle. Perhaps she was exaggerating but it certainly had sounded like Morganna had a lot on her plate down in Torbine. Truthfully she should have been happy that at least one Archer came home but Piety was feeling extra selfish with the presence of the former Monadnock lead.

Which was likely what summoned a whine from her at her companion's next words. The ugly beast called Selfishness rearing its head again. "And then?" Brown eyes strained upwards trying to catch any glimpse of Morganna on top of her head. Piety was fighting the temptation to try and drag the woman back to the den now. Heaven knew she'd likely lose a battle like that, though.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Morganna Archer

And then? It was a fair question, a deep inhale held as she considered left a thoughtful expression on her face. "What's wi' everyone thinkin' I have plans? First Greer, now you..." She was teasing, smirk growing ever wider as the seconds stretched on. "Honestly?" She was finally being serious. "I expected Craw ter still be here with his northerners. All this was fer him anyway." Sure, she had loved the way the rocks shone in the first light of day, the uninterrupted view across the tundra and the stars... But it wasn't home, and she had Celandine, Maeve, Renier and her children to consider. She didn't have a straight answer to give right now.

"Oh, n' th' Hollow's gone," She thought to mention in an attempt to change the topic, wondering if the shock would be enough to distract Piety from her unanswered question.

Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael

Morganna's call was hardly one Wraith could forget. He'd known the woman for nearly two years now and followed as her subordinate for more than half that. It was odd to hear it now. He wondered if the difference in cadence was truly a difference in her voice or a difference in his mentality. He didn't hear it as his leader summoning him, but an old friend come-calling. The brute gave a lick to Cheedo's forehead in apology after letting the scout know he would rejoin her after he greeted their guest.

No doubt Piety would already be there flirting and nipping and rolling on the ground - there was no denying the bond between the females. Wraith didn't mind being a third wheel to the visit.

The closer the black brute drew to the pair, the faster he ran, excitement overwhelming him. Though his tail flagged high, it was wagging well enough. Unlike his mate, the large male did slow as he approached so as not to bowl the pair of them over. But that didn't stop him from leaping at Morganna and dropping both forepaws down across her shoulders and pushing off in a move for play. His bark was booming and could be alarming to those who didn't know him. The Archer female would recognize it as lacking in aggression and one meant solely for play. He snapped at the air in front of her face, his teeth clacking loudly in invitation to both the females for a tussle.

Once their play greeting was satisfied, he stood and brushed shoulders with her as they used to and smiled widely."Well, look what the wind blew in! You look well! Where are the pups? Odin mentioned you'd had a huge brood. I expected them in tow when you came to visit!"

[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]