551 Users Online
Google, Bing, Miriam

no post code envy — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
You can fade with your next post.

The Raven hoped that Lilya did get better and soon. She knew what it was like to watch a parent slowly die from illness and she wouldn't wish that on the Stark girls. She also thought of what it would do to Lachesis, she didn't think the pale healer would he able to handle that after the losses that he had already suffered. Despite her current feelings toward the man she didn't want him to lose someone else that he cared about.

She admitted to Lilya that she felt that she had lost Lachesis and that their relationship wouldn't ever be the same again. The alpha however felt that she was wrong and that once he'd had a chance to grieve their relationship would go back to the way it was and they would be closer than they ever had been. “I hope your right Lilya. I don't know what I would do if I lost him too.” Unfortunately Inna didn't know if she felt the same but she supposed she would find out in time. “You’ll make sure he takes the time he needs?” Whether or not her relationship with Lachesis would ever be the same she still wanted him to find some kind of peace with her mother's death.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
'cause darling you're nothing but brave

She liked to think that she saw progress being made with Inna and her behavior, but in truth only time would allow the queen to know for sure. She nodded in response, showing that she had been listening and heard Inna’s response before Inna asked her the question. Indeed Ah will. She promised. She cared about Lachesis, and his mental health. She knew the longer it took for him to take the time that he needed, the worse he’d get and the more he’d suffer. As his wife, it was not something that she could find herself willing to allow. Fer now, Ah should probably return ta th’medical den. He’ll be back soon. She stated with a soft nod goodbye before she started to make her way back.

-Fade-

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]