(See All?) Announcements
524 Users Online
Google, Bing

Chapter 1: My least favorite four letter word — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Now wasn't the time for playing or kisses or uplifted moods. It hurt that even the mention of Cottongrass could hurt him so much... but it probably had more to do with the fact that Rory was effectively choosing the other pale wolf over himself. It was hell on his emotions, and he didn't know how well he would be able to deal with yet another thing.

But that's what this was, right? Just another one of those things.

Damn his heart for falling so quickly, and damn himself for being such a fool. So weak. Ajay would be more than disappointed. How many times had he come so close to admitting to that one, horrible four-letter word, only to have life come and rip that hopefulness to pieces? And how many times would it continue to happen before he learned his lesson?

"Not right now, Rory," he said calmly, letting her place kisses on his cheeks and nose even when he wanted to pull back. His ears did flick round and press to his skull, but not out of anger. "You don't understand, and that's not your fault. I need to be alone right now." He stepped back then with a polite dip of his head, still not meeting her gaze. "Uh, I guess, if you need me you know where to find me. I'm not really going anywhere."

Maybe the next time they met could be on better terms.
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
love is my weakness

There was no turning him back now, even despite her charm. She watched him, the energy between them had changed and sadness quickly came over her but for the sake of him and his emotions, she attempted to conceal it. He accepted her kisses, albeit without of the usual happiness that would normally accompany it, and she wondered if there was anything at this point that would help him change his mind. A part of her knew that telling him that she wouldn't follow Cotton would help ease his worries but it wouldn't be genuine and she had no desire to lie to him.

She watched him with renewed silence, a lost for words overcame her despite her urge to want to comfort him and ease his worries--but at this point there was nothing more that could be said. He said he simply needed to be alone and some part of Rory believed it but there was a side of her that felt awful for causing this drama between them. She had never be good at making the right decision and blatantly telling one of her loves that she would follow behind another was one of her dumbest moments but she shouldn't be at fault for doing what she felt was right. It just hurt like hell to see Aytigin so down about it. "I'll see you soon Ayti." she called after him before turning around and heading off to find Cotton.

--Rory exit--

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 06:44 AM by Rory.)
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!