(See All?) Announcements
543 Users Online
Google, Bing, Torianna

i will buy us land — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
Set the evening after @Morganna's arrival. Lemme know if you want anything changed<3 || Evening, Cloudy, -2°F (-19°C)

piety
I WILL BUY US AN ACRE OF SOME LAND IN THE CITY
WE COULD LIVE THERE TOGETHER
OR I'LL LIVE ALONE LESS HAPPY, BUT I'LL LIVE

She had lured the Archer woman away from any prying eyes and eavesdroppers. Piety was being selfish this evening. Anyone who called would likely not be answered right away unless it was a dire situation. The ebony and ivory pair had some much needed catching up to do. While the 'hiding' place Piety had picked might not have been ideal, it would be their own place for the night. That place was the old den at the bottom of the Monadnock.

Her body laid halfway outside of the den, admiring the setting sun across the barren lands. She had missed the simple moments of silence. Of course, she had also missed the wrestling and chattering they had done together too.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

This place felt different than it had before. They were getting by, obviously, and there was some comfort in Odin's familiar scent laid about heavily here and there, but it was so open. Even though she could still appreciate the beauty of it, it wasn't home anymore.

"Yer know there's an ocean around Torbine, on three sides, an on the fourth is a huge mountain range... beyond tha' th' tundra stretches fer weeks. I'd go out, an' stand on the cliffs an' watch the water, an' I swear, there were fish out there bigger'n this whole monadnock. They'd lift outta th' water an crash back down. I think I saw some o' Nonna Skana's blackfish hunting th' young ones but even they're bigger'n five Wraith's standin' nose ter tail..." It was small talk, yes, but it was small talk she missed the most in her time away.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety kael
so witness me
Like fire weeping from a cedar tree

She smiled softly at Morganna's words. "Do you think you'd take me some day? If you ever go back." Piety rolled onto her side as muddy eyes focused on the face of the Archer. There was a familiar shine in the Monadnock leader's eyes that Morg could easily pick up as affection or adoration.

"I was hoping you'd come back, ya know. Even if it isn't a forever thing." The pale female did the best to hide an underlying sadness. Piety didn't see herself as the leader of Whitestone forever. She imagined her just holding things down until the Archer came back to the tundra. Of course, if this was all for Craw then what did that mean? A soft sigh escaping her ebony lips.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna nodded, "O' course." Not that she had any immediate plans to return but the option would always be open to her. "I didn' mean ter be gone so long but it was a lot further away than I ever expected." She inched closer to Piety to bury her nose in the white woman's plush neck fur. "I had a bit o' a poke 'round th' willows, I reckon @Ravenna will be needin' some help, even if it's jus' an ear, and @Greer's leadin' 'is own pack in th' Heights. I just think, with mother gone I should be closer, jus' in case they need me yer know?" She let loose a heavy exhale. "Maybe in th' meadow or over at th' Lagoon, an' th' whole o' th' Cedarwood is a ghost town. I'd love ter go to th' rise but it might get a bit cramped if I do, too many Archers pissin' on th' same patch n' all that." She smirked.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety
I WILL BUY US AN ACRE OF SOME LAND IN THE CITY
WE COULD LIVE THERE TOGETHER
OR I'LL LIVE ALONE LESS HAPPY, BUT I'LL LIVE

Her tail thumped against the floor of the den and she leaned into Morganna's touch. The words of her dark companion caused the thumping of her tail to stop. A soft whine slipped past her lips as she tried to wiggle her head under the Archer's. "Glad Greer is alright at least. Don't go getting your nose bit off sticking it somewhere, though." She had faith that Morganna could handle her own but that didn't stop the worry in Piety from bubbling up. The Archer had just gotten back and the dove couldn't handle something happening to her.

"Lagoon might be pretty. Of course, the ghost town forest might be a good place to stay. No intruders." The pale Kael smirked softly.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna offered a low chuckle at Piety's response, "Could always sit on th' northern edge an' get th' best o' both worlds?" Not that she was seriously considering it, she wouldn't commit to leading another pack unless there were enough wolves willing to follow her. Having Celandine and Renier was one thing, but they would be caring for five almost yearlings between them, and that was a huge ask for anyone that wasn't bound to her with some measure of loyalty. "But then again, if I commit ter anythin' serious I wouldn't be able to come up 'ere an' visit whenever I want, so maybe I'll just live it up as a loner fer a while, an' sleep wherever my ass hits the ground?" It was far from a romantic notion but she managed a self-depreciating smile none the less.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
"Greedy thing." She teased the Archer woman affectionately, a low rumbling building in the pit of her chest. "But not a bad idea." The forest might be safer for Morganna and her company but the water source of the lagoon was ideal. It didn't have a current to pull anything any along with it not running the risk of drying up. At least not anytime soon.

Birdsong laughter flowed freely from the pale woman. Morganna's rugged kindness was not lost on the scarred dove. "Commit to what ya want, Morg. Wraith's got the iron paw here, I just do the speaking for him. I can make time to come find you whenever." She knew that Alphas typically didn't leave their homes for extended periods to see someone but Morganna wasn't just a someone. Morganna was...well she was Morganna and Piety adored all the things that entitled.
# C W T
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

No matter how inclined to leadership Morganna was she wouldn't go so far as to say she enjoyed it. Sure when everyone was working together, towards a common goal it was great, but too often that had proven to not be the case. She wasn't in a rush to get back to the grind of pack life, but she wasn't inclined to bow down to any other even if she did, so, for now, she would remain content with her rag-tag gang of three.

She laughed as Piety claimed that Wraith held an iron paw, "Hard as a fresh pile o' puppy shit I'm sure." He might have had the look for it but you didn't have to dig deep to get to the warm gooey middle. "If yer lookin' fer me I'll be at th' Lagoon fer now but I'll try ter leave word wi' @Greer an' @Ravenna if anythin' changes. Everyone thinks I got plans but I'm jus' makin' this up as I go along."

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
"I'm sure you'd change your mind if you had seen him throwing Mittani around like he was just a rabbit." She called the memory with a shiver. Piety had never seen Wraith as enraged before that moment and hadn't after. "He probably would have thrown him off the side of the Monadnock if we didn't have to deal with the mess that came after." Falling from the top of the Monadnock would have been a messy - but quick - demise for anyone.

She let her head give a small nod that would more likely felt than seen. "I'll make sure to check with them if I can't find you there." Her muddy gaze looked at the dark Archer. "I think I was making progress with @Greer. He didn't talk a lot when we chatted but oh boy was he funny." The pale leader laughed as she played over the Snow Wolf incident in her mind. Perhaps it wasn't that funny but mentioning she had never really heard the shadowy scout utter a word before, hearing Snow Wolf really did her in.
# C W T