(See All?) Announcements
414 Users Online

it's a long road to wisdom — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 40 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Deadlock Soule
I'll go ahead and archive this one.

The male nodded his head, another smile forming along his lips. Renier seemed like an honest wolf and he liked that, it was hard finding someone who was willing to give wisdom especially given the circumstances but it seemed his company wasn't bothered in the slightest and Deadlock did not hesitate in soaking up the information he gave. He was sure that eventually, the advice would come in handy. "I'll be sure to check you guys out then," he mentioned, even despite not knowing of a lagoon or anything else in between, but loner life gave him the ability to travel and he was certain that eventually he would run into them. "I'll keep that in mind then, I don't need the pressure of a pack on my heels." he added, chuckling at the idea of him being chased out. It was a funny thought up until someone got injured--most likely him-- and he found Reinier's eyes once more before turning toward the fish and taking it into his jaws. "well, at this moment I have nothing to worry about so I figure I'll stuff myself until I can't anymore and find a pack when I can." he admitted, chewing at the fish and contemplating on whether to fish for another.

--fade--