(See All?) Announcements
1,545 Users Online
Google, Claw, Bing, Vasco, Apollo, Juniper

Heart to Heart — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
"Yeah, I know." She spoke, offering a shrug and a sigh go her sister - her, as sadly as it was, only sister. She would be always someone Ravenna could look to for "girl situations" although knew when it came down to it, the final decision she would have to make on her own. Not only with this matter, but for all pack manners she would be faced against. "It's a good thing I'm a good swimmer." She chuckles in response. "And besides, " She spoke as she turned, lifting herself up fully from her sister's side. "I know I'll always have you to watch my back."

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
so close your eyes and know how lucky you are
Morganna Archer

Morganna managed a snicker under her breath at the good swimmer comment, she might have made peace with the lagoon sturgeon but that didn't mean she was entirely fond of getting unnecessarily wet, "Jus' watch out fer big fishes." Her smile grew softer at the later comment and she nodded, "O'course. Yer might be th' only one in th' willows I'd do it for, but yer m' sister, an' nobody is gonna take what's yers." She wanted her sister to succeed of course, but with things currently as they were it would be a lot of work to stabilise the pack. All Morganna could offer from the sidelines was advice, and an outsiders perspective.

An ear turned to the west where a distant howl was calling her name. She offered her sister a roll of her eyes as she pushed up onto her paws, aiming one last shove into Ravenna's silver flank. "No rest fer th' wicked!" She declared with a wide (if slightly bitter smile). "I'll let yer know if anythin' changes, fer now we'll be by th' lagoon," and she set off towards the call, hoping she wasn't about to meet with disaster.

-thread fade-
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]