(See All?) Announcements
606 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nori, Vanadis

This pain can't be imagined — Chinook Coulee 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 56 posts.
Inactive
Ruari Dufaigh

When thinking if his adoptive father and all of the horrible things that he'd done. Then hearing Isaura’s thoughts on the matter he couldn't help but feel that he'd done something good. That maybe he wasn't as bad as he had previously thought. Perhaps at the time his motives weren't entirely pure, he'd sought revenge for the deaths of his family. Still he'd done the world a favor for taking such a despicable man out if it. He may have even saved more lives in the future.

He felt his treasure tuck herself closer to him and he curled tighter around her. He thought about the series of events that had brought her into his life. He was still upset about his brother and knew there would always be a part of him that missed Deaglan. Even still had all of the thing in his past kot happened he wouldn't have met Isaura.

As she spoke bringing to light something he'd never considered a frown crossed his features. “We should be glad it was me that found you,” he said brushing his cheek against hers. “I don't want to think what could have happened to you had he found you and not me.” Ruari couldn't believe that it would have been anything good knowing his adoptive father. She would have either become a mistress or a slave and neither would have been pleasant for his treasure.

He'd been so wrapped up in taking care of Isuara and grieving for his brother that he hadn't even thought about what they would do. Where would they go next? They'd just been traveling around and if he were honest he didn't mind as long as he had Isa at his side. “As long as we are together we'll be alright until we do decide.” He was certain of that. They took care of each other and had been making it. He found only imagine that things would get easier once spring arrived.

Table by Hex
[Image: mUX0ZMY.gif]